Mrs Hinch #304 I’m a celebrity get me the morning after pillllll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with plastic straws I’m sure in a crap haul she showed reusable ones? She must literally buy stuff film it then fling it straight in the tip. She’s probably got a skip permanently on the drive way to toss the stuff into and I’m not talking about the secret Audi.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
I had my brightness turned down whilst watching her latest mirror story and I was certain the girl from the ring was gonna jump out that salad

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was in B&M today, for cleaning stuff and general cupboard bits. The amount of fat Hinchers in there was disgusting! All with their leggings stretched so much could see skin, gunts like rolled up double mattresses, titting around smelling fabulousa and zoflora! It’s a disinfectant. Just pick one! Trollies full of tacky tit they don’t need for their council flats. Kids running around everywhere. Not one wearing a mask correctly! Why is natural selection not sorting out these bleeping inbreds? 😩
Hahahahaha actually scared at how accurate of a description that is of me 😆 although I don’t snort the disinfectant and even though my trolley is often piled high with crap we own our house 😂 😂 😉

Oh and I do wear a mask!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just came on here after I saw the mirror 😂😂
My god Jamie is a weirdo imagine your spouse doing that 😂😂 id be like ummmm?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What midwife?
A midwife reacted to Hinches baby announcement in the weirdest way . .
Like some starstruck teenager, moist for takethat or something. .

Im sure someone can direct you back to it although I have a feeling she eventually "edited" it . .
Was begging to deliver her baby (practically) 😳

Reactions: 7
Isn’t Jamie in his 40s not 14? What kind of grown man does that weird tit! I mean my husband and I might write twit in the bathroom mirror on the odd occasion 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yep she is definitely having a girl and knows it.. she is 100% trying to make people think she's having a boy with all the subtle hints like the balloon, pillow etc. Just so she can have a big shock factor from her 'fans' and try to out us tattlers! But we know her game by now the attention seeking bleep. She is so pathetic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
This is really wicked but if she has been told she’s having a girl, gets gifted loads of tit and then she turns out to be in this 10% I will bleeping piss my pants! Then do a little happy dance!
8CC2BD9A-0531-43F7-AA5E-B2CD04DD1B73.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Everyone keeps saying Stacey is copying Mrs hinch but I think it’s the other way round. I’ve only recently started Stacey but Mrs hinch literally copies everything she does. The black mirror 😅 the montages, the thumbs up, even the flipping jewellery and nails. Mrs hinch NEVER used to do that until she became “best mates” with Stacey. 😅
Absolutely agree, she’s obsessed with Stacey and copies everything she does, it’s embarrassing and pathetic

Reactions: 10
Fugly baby furniture. Sorry not sorry. At this rate the newborn is gonna be dressed up like a 1960's Walt Disney Pollyanna! 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Once this picture was taken she probably gave that plate to titties to eat with his burger. She sat there eating her smarties in colour order
It wasn’t her burger and chips it was a romantic meal for jimbo and the mutt
She sucked on an ellas kitchen pouch with the kid

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He actually stuck plastic straws on the mirror that said ‘love u’ hahahahahahhahahahahahaha I’m done. We’ve had it carved into ice cream, spelt out in tea lights and now bleeping plastic straws on a mirror. What even is that?!

The Hinch army will be frothing seeing that, sending ‘husband goals’ DMs, but I’d actually rather cram razor blades up my fanny than shag Jamie.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
"Date night". Two of my most hated words. If he's your husband, then you're married to him, you're not bleeping 'dating' him :rolleyes::mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I was in B&M today, for cleaning stuff and general cupboard bits. The amount of fat Hinchers in there was disgusting! All with their leggings stretched so much could see skin, gunts like rolled up double mattresses, titting around smelling fabulousa and zoflora! It’s a disinfectant. Just pick one! Trollies full of tacky tit they don’t need for their council flats. Kids running around everywhere. Not one wearing a mask correctly! Why is natural selection not sorting out these bleeping inbreds? 😩
They are the ones breeding. Everyone else is too busy working.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.