Mrs Hinch #304 I’m a celebrity get me the morning after pillllll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all my time following her basically from the beginning I think I can remember them going to a restaurant once?! So don’t know what she’s on about 🤣
‘Not the new year we had planned’ I’m pretty sure they had no plans for nye and it was always going to be spent in the house, lockdown or not

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was in B&M today, for cleaning stuff and general cupboard bits. The amount of fat Hinchers in there was disgusting! All with their leggings stretched so much could see skin, gunts like rolled up double mattresses, titting around smelling fabulousa and zoflora! It’s a disinfectant. Just pick one! Trollies full of tacky tit they don’t need for their council flats. Kids running around everywhere. Not one wearing a mask correctly! Why is natural selection not sorting out these bleeping inbreds? 😩
EURGH!! I had a hincher yesterday at work with her blue Lacy thong creeping over her primark leggings
No mask and sucking off her fingers to give me her healthy start voucher, school voucher and then cash.. which she didn’t have enough of I put in £1.20 of my own just to get her away from me

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Can someone please explain what these multi pack drinks are? Purposely shown this way and the straws see clearly not to stain their turkey teefh.. as for the chipper chips and burger , and what ever garbage is near the salad. I don't believe she ate any of this.
Someone who hasn’t paid....

Reactions: 3
I was in B&M today, for cleaning stuff and general cupboard bits. The amount of fat Hinchers in there was disgusting! All with their leggings stretched so much could see skin, gunts like rolled up double mattresses, titting around smelling fabulousa and zoflora! It’s a disinfectant. Just pick one! Trollies full of tacky tit they don’t need for their council flats. Kids running around everywhere. Not one wearing a mask correctly! Why is natural selection not sorting out these bleeping inbreds? 😩
My friends autistic son lovingly named this particular breed of human a ‘ham beast’. And every time I see one, I know exactly what he means😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is really wicked but if she has been told she’s having a girl, gets gifted loads of tit and then she turns out to be in this 10% I will bleeping piss my pants! Then do a little happy dance! View attachment 371799
This happened to me, we were told girl at 20 & 28 weeks only to find out at a 36 week growth scan that we were actually having a boy when the sonographer pointed out the testicles, never seen my husband look so confused! 😆
Was a big surprise but luckily we hadn’t gone mad buying girly stuff as that’s not our style anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Bloody hell! The amount of chips on Jamie’s plate from their “NYE Date Night”. I think he’s competing for Henry’s Lardsomes title!! New thread suggestion Mrs Hinch #305 99 chips and Jamie didn’t get one, he got them all!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
This is really wicked but if she has been told she’s having a girl, gets gifted loads of tit and then she turns out to be in this 10% I will bleeping piss my pants! Then do a little happy dance! View attachment 371799
this happened to someone I know. Was told it was a girl, so they brought everything pink! Out popped a boy!!!!!😂

Reactions: 5
Can someone please explain what these multi pack drinks are? Purposely shown this way and the straws see clearly not to stain their turkey teefh.. as for the chipper chips and burger , and what ever garbage is near the salad. I don't believe she ate any of this.
All that toot and she can't put her drinks can on a coaster. Makes me shudder!

Reactions: 9
Jamie really is King of Twatty husbands 👑🤮 Yessssss we get it 🙉....you love her 🤮🙄
What a douchebag!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
That cluttered dining table is a nightmare! How can they eat on there when it’s covered in tit? And set for 6 people! It was the same with the fake Christmas dinner, they just move things aside and plonk them selves there.
‘Feels like a restaurant’ no Sopha.. no restaurant has a table full of tit before you’ve started your meal!

My husband and I try and get pictures of each other’s arse cracks and send them to each other as a way of expressing our love. Surely that’s more normal than straws on a mirror?!?! He reminds me of those men in movies that cheat and bring their wives a bunch of flowers to redeem their self guilt.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion:

baby makes a family of four, bleeds the same shite content for evermore

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.