Mrs Hinch #303 Morning after pill made Inch to row, didn’t work as there’s a new cash cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s terrible. Pharmacy staff have been working flat out during this pandemic (I’m in there several times for my kids medication) and the last thing they need is some fat mouthy unemployed chav having a go at them for merely following protocol.
H
That’s terrible. Pharmacy staff have been working flat out during this pandemic (I’m in there several times for my kids medication) and the last thing they need is some fat mouthy unemployed chav having a go at them for merely following protocol.
oh my gosh no way 🤯

Reactions: 2
she’s deffo past 20 weeks, so she already knows the sex. That’s when you find out. She’s probs emailing all the companies the initials so they can gift her all the items with that tacky monogram tit on

Also, raging because I purchased that changing basket and now she has it it’s gonna look like I copied her 😭 bleeping hell man

Reactions: 6
On the top of this, you can see the middle screen says ‘Jamie Hinchliffe’. Can’t read the left one but assume it’s her sister/niece filming it (although it also looks like it says Jamie - what’s her niece called?) The other zoom screen is Ma & Pa but I can’t make out the name. (ETA: maybe alanbar or something? Her dad’s laptop?)

The end of this video was the most cringeworthy to me, when she was ‘dancing’ with the scan pictures. I laughed at Henry in the distance thinking ‘WTF is going on here?’

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
On the top of this, you can see the middle screen says ‘Jamie Hinchliffe’. Can’t read the left one but assume it’s her sister/niece filming it (although it also looks like it says Jamie - what’s her niece called?) The other zoom screen is Ma & Pa but I can’t make out the name.

Or could it be Jamie’s parents?

The end of this video was the most cringeworthy to me, when she was ‘dancing’ with the scan pictures. I laughed at Henry in the distance thinking ‘WTF is going on here?’
What was the dress code for this zoom call? Why is Jamie wearing an old tracksuit and she is wearing a strapless bodycon disco in lanzarotte effort.

It's nice how Inch holds Ronnie though- you can see he's a hands on dad holding his little foot.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Kaye to the party I know but why has her dad only just found out?? Reckons they’re dead close but waits until she’s over 5 months and showing to tell him?? They’ve either lied about it or, the more likely scenario is she held off telling him so she had another gram worthy story to put up for her shoppers. Imagine your life being like that - using your own dad for engagement.

Reactions: 13
She was drinking cola out of a wine glass in July with SS. My bet is she’s over 6 months. Photo still there

Reactions: 6
Top left is her sister’s husband, niece and sister. Would love to know what Ma Barker calls herself on Zoom - FredaTV perhaps?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sure on Instagram the date is automatically white not black if you use that feature. I don’t think I’ve ever managed to change it 🤨

Reactions: 2
Oh my, the second hand embarrassment i felt when she called themselves a ‘celebrity couple’. Wind it in sopha

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.