Mrs Hinch #303 Morning after pill made Inch to row, didn’t work as there’s a new cash cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I can't fathom..why are grown adults "crying" yes "crying" at her being pregnant?!🤔 Just when you think you can't be pissed off anymore, you've seen it all...get a bleeping grip!! The whole thing makes my head want to explode!!
Have to admit I cried when I saw one influencer announce a pregnancy - rawbeautykristi. She’d been told she’d never conceive, had been through so many tests and had accepted that it was never going to happen, then somehow, the two lines. I actually cried at that one and usually I’m a cold hearted monster that only cries at really sad things, like when the toys nearly died in toy story 3.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Title suggestion:
Called herself a “celebrity” on zoom to dad & mum, caused second hand embarressment for everyone.

Reactions: 15
- the table has pampass grass as a Christmas centre piece, strange or they are trying to tell us something
-after last year’s OTT Christmas table setting, she couldn’t be bothered to clear away the imaginary friend settings she leaves out all year that collects dust and dog hair
- (she’s definitely over 20 weeks, probably 24/5) - why was she doing the worm 19weeks ago or throwing herself hard on the ground when she was pregnant, then the bizarre story about Inch in the chemist asking for the morning after pill and his message yesterday saying‘I told you it would be ok’... this baby wasn’t planned IMO
-of course Ronnie had a shopping trolley, Rex has one
-disgusting she waited so long in telling her Dad when her mum knew all along. Her ‘celebrity‘ status has gone to her head
- And Inch holding her belly from behind whilst looking at the camera..... i was a little sick in my mouth 🤢

Reactions: 15
I can’t believe she’s only just told her dad!
I’m 5 weeks with my 3rd and I’ve already told my mum and dad. Bit weird.
Yeah that’s really weird! And why not tell him when she first found out? Are the parents separated? If I had told my mom the first person she would have told was my dad. 🤔

Reactions: 11
Is that the one she cleaned the handles of a few weeks back - to shut tattle up.

If not she's got another one!!
It’s the same bag she already had... but wouldn’t surprise me if she’s got another one hidden away!

Reactions: 2
THREAD SUGGESTION

Soph says she’s in a celebrity couple, have Freda and Jamie told her they are actually a throuple?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
- the table has pampass grass as a Christmas centre piece, strange or they are trying to tell us something
-after last year’s OTT Christmas table setting, she couldn’t be bothered to clear away the imaginary friend settings she leaves out all year that collects dust and dog hair
- (she’s definitely over 20 weeks, probably 24/5) - why was she doing the worm 19weeks ago or throwing herself hard on the ground when she was pregnant, then the bizarre story about Inch in the chemist asking for the morning after pill and his message yesterday saying‘I told you it would be ok’... this baby wasn’t planned IMO
-of course Ronnie had a shopping trolley, Rex has one
-disgusting she waited so long in telling her Dad when her mum knew all along. Her ‘celebrity‘ status has gone to her head
- And Inch holding her belly from behind whilst looking at the camera..... i was a little sick in my mouth 🤢
What this morning after pill story I keep reading about? I find it IMPOSSIBLE to follow these threads consistently and I always miss so much 😫

Reactions: 6
Remember Jamie was yelling about the morning after pill.... I don’t think that baby is wanted in the slightest. Maybe in her stupid mind she thought by doing the worm the worst would happen. Not wishing that on her or anyone just a thought. Also do not want to offend anyone
Or remember the first 2 weeks of your pregnancy is actually before you are pregnant. The second 2 weeks are the 2 week wait from conception to missed period. That's 4 weeks you do not know you are pregnant. Her CB digital said 3+ which means she was 5+ weeks when she found out. So she may not have even known she was pregnant

Reactions: 7
Only just catching up as wine interrupted my tatting last night but - celebrity couple, don't make me laugh 🤣🤣🤣

And why is Pa Barker always the last to know? We told my parents together when we announced. What sort of weird marriage have they got that Ma keeps secrets from him for months??

Reactions: 5
Just thought she’ll soon be on the beg for a new double buggy. Either poor Ron will still sit facing her along with his new sibling or he will finally see the world. She could ask for a triple and include Henners as that dog won’t be able to walk soon, poor mutt.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just gonna bring this up one more time....comic sans tho....why comic sans for a pregnancy announcement? Is she making a leaflet for her year 4 history homework??
Because it’s basic, bold and clear and that she knows her fans will unders
they are definitely 2 different laptops so the person watching on the other end was filming too
it looks like there are a few of them of the zoom call. It you look above the shot where Sophie is on the screen there’s a few different boxes.

Reactions: 1
Catching up. Celebrity according to the online dictionary is someone well known so I suppose in the strictest sense she can lay claim to the word - but him? Never in a million years, he has just ponced off her and their son while grinning to the ever present camera probably to seem relatable ! That fat dog has more personality. Celebrity couple my arse :mad: Stay safe folk x

Reactions: 10
Have to admit I cried when I saw one influencer announce a pregnancy - rawbeautykristi. She’d been told she’d never conceive, had been through so many tests and had accepted that it was never going to happen, then somehow, the two lines. I actually cried at that one and usually I’m a cold hearted monster that only cries at really sad things, like when the toys nearly died in toy story 3.
that's an exception. ..excellent person all round

• Heart
Reactions: 3
“Which celebrity couple” what sorry your someone who has cleaned there home and posted it on Instagram... get over yourself!
Her dad knew.... it was all set up for the gram so she had more content to post for when she came back.... his reaction wasn’t as overwhelming as when she told him last time, any other dad would of hugged his wife and would of been happy he acted as though she’s just told him they were off away for a few days!
I’d say she’s around 6 mths , due in March!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.