Mrs Hinch #303 Morning after pill made Inch to row, didn’t work as there’s a new cash cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they are definitely 2 different laptops so the person watching on the other end was filming too
Think the 3rd person on the call is filming. (Shows 3 screens along the top). I’m guessing it’s her sister and clingon but can’t make out the name or faces.

Reactions: 7
Perhaps that’s why she didn’t announced earlier, she needed to get over the shock of expecting again. Without round the clock care she receives she would not cope with 2 children. I don’t even think I she can cope with just Ronnie and he appears to be a very easy child.

New nursery must be what the green colours and plants she put up asking her sheep for opinions.

I think she is due March and the nursery will be done this month. Or it’s already done. She pre records that far in advance.

Reactions: 15
Nah this ones Sophie’s bag, it’s the same. My question through is why did she clean it last month and put it away, saying she was to scared to use it and now it’s resting at the bottom of her stairs. She’s in tier 4, it’s not like she can go anywhere 🤷🏻‍♀️View attachment 369480
Omg she is tall isn’t she look at her bending down so she doesn’t look really tall. Not that there’s anything wrong with it I’ve just not noticed quite how tall she is until now

• Haha
How does he know if we are brown 🤔
I don’t think he understands the word ‘hate.’ To hate someone I’d have to care about them. I don’t dislike her, I dislike her. Totally different. I can stake my life on it, I have never once said I’ve hated that woman here or anywhere else. So you got that wrong, Inch. And to be fair, we discuss you both. Because you’re both so greedy & you don’t don’t take care of her mental health. Also, she’s not a great mum

Reactions: 11
Omg she is tall isn’t she look at her bending down so she doesn’t look really tall. Not that there’s anything wrong with it I’ve just not noticed quite how tall she is until now
Thing is I don’t even think she’s that tall. I believe we are around the same height 5ft9 and I wouldn’t say I’m overly tall. I think she makes it worse by bending down all the time 😂

Oh this is hilarious- well done you for screenshot . I failed to get it .
what is this face all about please . ?
it’s like they were filming a movie - Ghost ?
The pottery scene , where Patrick Swayze comes up behind her .

Listen Vestie wrap the acting malarkey up .
Now I know how the Tom Hardy fans feel. Trying to emulate the gorgeous Patrick Swayze? I feel violated 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Throwing in my first Thread suggestion 😬

I’m a celebrity GET ME THE MORNING AFTER PILLLLLL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Nah this ones Sophie’s bag, it’s the same. My question through is why did she clean it last month and put it away, saying she was to scared to use it and now it’s resting at the bottom of her stairs. She’s in tier 4, it’s not like she can go anywhere 🤷🏻‍♀️View attachment 369480
Yes you are are right, I can see it better compared to your picture.

I think she got it out just to showcase it with the belt. She deliberately pans the camera round to bring it into view, albeit briefly.

Reactions: 4
Keeping it simple (like me) with Thread Suggestion;

Hinch and Inch, self proclaimed ‘Slebs

Reactions: 5
I’m late here and have tried to catch up but my hand his aching bad😂

what’s the story with the midwife?

Reactions: 4
Well they are all in for a real shock when baby arrives. It will be good for Ron Don eventually as he has missed out on going to nursery and interacting with other toddlers etc. Poor Hen will be even more fed up. Soph won’t be able to cope, Ma will move in and Jamie will need surgery to get his heavy eye bags removed from it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m late here and have tried to catch up but my hand his aching bad😂

what’s the story with the midwife?
thread 301 #699
If you read the catch up at the beginning of each thread it tells you what has gone on and the links to click 😊

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion: Self declared celebrity pair, honestly love it’s only the shoppers that care

Reactions: 17
That morning after pill story is as far fetched as a bucket of shite from China.

It was said on here way more than 5 months ago. It sounded like utter nonsense then and even more so as time goes on.
It didn't happen. Why has it grown legs when its so OTT ridiculous?

So shes pregnant, big deal. Her da knew, she's over halfway, Stacey will have known, anyone of her friends will have known. She probably planned a big Christmas announcement but was screwed up by Joe's big proposal to Stacey Solomon.

Her da didn't look at all surprised and his reaction was nothing compared to the first preg announcement.

I'm surprised she's pregnant as she doesn't seem to care too much about Ronnie but a pregnancy and baby are good ways of ensuring new content and even more reason to move to the kind of house she wants.

Reactions: 20
Jesus, Mary & Joseph.....42 pages and 839 posts into a new thread, since 8pm!! 🙈 If this is how it’s going to be for the foreseeable, I have no chance of keeping up! Great work bitchilantes 😂💪🏼

I feel so sorry for her Dad if he really has only just found out. She has confirmed she is more than half way (unless I have misunderstood that stupid riddle) so for arguments sake let’s say only just over, so 21 weeks. Ma has known since approximately....oh I don’t know....the moment of ejaculation 😂😂 or more realistically 5ish weeks. Meaning she has kept this from her husband, the man she loves and lives with and who is father to Queen of Maldonia for 16 weeks/4 months!! I find that really odd. I know I am a sensitive Sally, and maybe he is made of harder stuff, but I would be really hurt by that. Unless of course her Dad turns out to be the person her meltdown (months ago) about not being able to trust was about. You know when Jamie had to go out and walk the dog and posted about making her stronger. Perhaps Pa has been selling stories or was a secret Tattler and she couldn’t risk him leaking it. I mean it’s a massive reach but what a fab plot twist that would be 😂😂

Also, I’m claiming 4 (and a bit) Bingos from that Q&A sesh! 😂🙈

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Her roasties look tit
I can't keep up but I have to say about the Xmas table! Why did they leave all the other blue bowls and plates there? I love it that she has a little dish of ketchup and brown sauce to have with it, OMG. So her dad hasn't noticed the massive bump during the last 20 weeks? FFS.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.