Mrs Hinch #303 Morning after pill made Inch to row, didn’t work as there’s a new cash cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the screenshot has been re-uploaded again today @mammaof3 might have it. But last year Jamie went into a chemist or something demanding the morning after pill for his ‘famous’ wife about 5 months ago now 🥴
thank you! 🙏🏻. That is a very weird thing for him to do if they were trying for baby No.2....

Reactions: 9
Sorry if I’m missing a trick here but if they desperately needed/wanted the morning after pill then why is she pregnant? 😂🤣💀
Because Jamie went on his own demanding it for his famous wife and they told him that they couldn’t give him anything she would need to do it herself 😬😬 I think it made him abit mouthy or something with the staff? I dunno could be wrong ... I’m no Einstein but surely Sophie would know she would need to go herself for the morning after pill there not going to give it to a random bloke shouting the odds

Reactions: 13
Really hope if it is a girl she names her Megan after it came out that Tattle is 90% Megan’s 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorry if I’m missing a trick here but if they desperately needed/wanted the morning after pill then why is she pregnant? 😂🤣💀
Soph is famous / a celeb so couldn't attend the trip to the pharmacy and the pill wouldn't be given without her being there 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is comic sans so disliked? and how do you know she is using it? lol

I like it because it's easy to read with my dodgy eyesight.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also I just wanted to say that her family definitely knew and the video was all for the gram because the recording of them telling everyone was of an Asus laptop and at somebody else’s house, why would her family sit and record her telling them that if they weren’t expecting it? They definitely already knew 10000000%
I noticed the laptop too. I might be reaching here but whenever we see her laptop it’s a microsoft surface laptop 🤔🤔

Reactions: 11
Why is comic sans so disliked? and how do you know she is using it? lol

I like it because it's easy to read with my dodgy eyesight.
It’s very childlike. It reminds me of being in school. Was my fav font. I actually read that in schools they use this font because it’s easier for children to read. She should just grow up and use Arial Narrow 🤣

Reactions: 9
Petition to remove ‘🙊’ from the iPhone emoji options. I’m bored of seeing it now!

Reactions: 5
Just showed the husband the pregnancy announcement video and his verdict is she’s a bit of a bleep for calling herself a celebrity couple but it was cute 😒
So when are you filing for divorce, make sure to get yourself a good lawyer 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry probs already been said but if she’s ‘ been pregnant for longer than she’s got left’ she’s atleast 5 months gone so why did her dad only find out on Christmas? If her mum knew before she did? Does anyone else find that strange. Surely she would have told him at the safe 12 weeks mark or even before them being so close
he didn’t it was all for the gram so they had a cute “reveal” video to put up

Reactions: 5
it’s a different one I think because this was the other one. I need to find the model of the new one 👀
Nah this ones Sophie’s bag, it’s the same. My question through is why did she clean it last month and put it away, saying she was to scared to use it and now it’s resting at the bottom of her stairs. She’s in tier 4, it’s not like she can go anywhere 🤷🏻‍♀️
8289C814-9673-43F0-8AE2-DFC486A23762.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.