Mrs Hinch #303 Morning after pill made Inch to row, didn’t work as there’s a new cash cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you also know what I bleeping hate.....

Not a single mention of it being more difficult this time as having a toddler to look after during pregnancy OH NO WAIT!!! No she doesn’t... so it’s a breeze!! I hate this perfect life she makes out and I’m sure even her most loyal of sheep will have enough soon it’s sickening!
I went to pieces when I found out I was pregnant again when my first born (human, not dog!) was only a year old.

But then again I don't have an Inch at home 24/7 and a Mad Yahoo in the next street (thank God!) I did it myself whilst holding down a job ...imagine that Zoph!

*Incase it isn't obvious my toddlers are being proper turds at the moment and I am raging at everyhing due to lack of sleep. That said, her simpering 'isn't my life magical and wonderful and so fertile' is such a slap in the face to her followers having a rough time financially, emotionally or even trying to conceive. Read 👏 the 👏 room 👏 Zoph 👏

Reactions: 18
I wonder if they have got away with prerecording the “Xmas day dinner announcement” by telling ma and pa that it was to rehearse for the action for children hinch Xmas quiz. Would seem entirely legit to pa who was none the wiser to the pregnancy because I do think he looks surprised. Then it also doubles up as a prerecord for actual Xmas day to show her followers she didn’t visit her parents. The hinch Xmas quiz was announced on 19th of November. So the announcement to her dad could have been filmed as early as then. She could possibly have paid to have a private 16 week scan which you can find out the gender at. So if she’s waited till 16 weeks to tell her dad it doesn’t sound too unreasonable.

Reactions: 21
Was laughing as reading this thread and my husband naturally says what’s happening on tattle today and i told him hinch is up the duff, he said oh duck a new book out to reveal the gender 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Waited until after 20 weeks to tell family? They would bloody know you see them enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 369105
Can’t believe she has Henry’s initial before Ronnie’s on her phone case - JSHR. I love my (not obese) cocker spaniel so much but the idea of putting him before my son in anything is just unthinkable 🤦🏻‍♀️

I love my dogs so much but they are not my 3 babies siblings - that annoys me so much!!! Also she looks like she’s on my big fat gypsy wedding 😂😂 absolutely no class Sophie!!
Will she call a girl “rose” Lol the name she’s faking for years. Ronnie and Rose 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I think the reason people are finding it so triggering is how over the top it is! Literally come back on & it’s non stop being pregnant with all her over the top reveals. I like how Stacey has been with her engagement. She’s talked about it & obviously she’s excited but she’s not rubbing it in people’s faces

• Haha
God she just loves the fuss doesn't she? She probably enjoys being pregnant more than being an actual mother. That's why she is going to hold off revealing the gender and due date - so she can milk two more announcements before baby is even born 🤮

I wonder if they have got away with prerecording the “Xmas day dinner announcement” by telling ma and pa that it was to rehearse for the action for children hinch Xmas quiz. Would seem entirely legit to pa who was none the wiser to the pregnancy because I do think he looks surprised. Then it also doubles up as a prerecord for actual Xmas day to show her followers she didn’t visit her parents. The hinch Xmas quiz was announced on 19th of November. So the announcement to her dad could have been filmed as early as then. She could possibly have paid to have a private 16 week scan which you can find out the gender at. So if she’s waited till 16 weeks to tell her dad it doesn’t sound too unreasonable.
But she was allowed to go to her parents until about a week before Christmas was she not ? So wouldn't have thought to pre record a zoom Christmas ?

Reactions: 3
Can you all please have some respect for Jamie please and stop saying he looks like David Guest, he's Tom Hardys double OBVIOUSLY!! 🙄😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s so full of herself! Proper cringe!!!
So much to unpick in those posts!!

Reactions: 8
I think at this point in time the only thing that would redeem her in my eyes would be if she stopped showing off and shoving it down everyone's throats the fact that she's pregnant and if she gifted all the free tat she's about to receive to struggling families but we all know that will never happen! Does she ever stop to think that her daft montages announcing her pregnancies should contain a trigger warning for all her followers who have recently had miscarriages and/or trouble conceiving? She should just be thankful that she can actually get pregnant and be financially comfortable at the same time. My partner and I can't even afford to have a kid! Does she ever stop to think about how it might make them feel to see her parading her bump around? No she does not because she's one of the most self absorbed, narcissistic human beings on the planet!

Also announcing a pregnancy is such a classic and clichéd way of "celebs" whose popularity is waning of regaining what once was, Beyoncé did it when her album bombed and it worked for her and then everyone forgot about the crappy album sales because she was pregnant. I think if 2020 has taught us anything it's to be more real and honest. She still has the chance to redeem herself and 2021 would be the perfect opportunity for her to really change and actually be more relatable. I'm all for accounts such as knee_deep_in_life, I'm all about that realness and showing how fecking hard life is without sugarcoating it. I could easily be one of those real life instagrammers, I've just set fire to my hob by leaving my bleeping churros lying on the top of it and forgetting it was switched on! 🤦‍♀️ Also sick to death of seeing so-called former bitchy tattlers coming on saying eee she looks glowing and happy, do us all a favour and bore off! There are plenty of fan pages about if you want to suck the tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why did she wait so long to tell her dad? Wouldnt you just tell your parents together? She’s got a decent bump too

Reactions: 8
Got no sympathy, she wouldn’t last 2 minutes working 12 hour shifts being pregnant and having a toddler at home with additional needs. She's got it easy, can nap when she wants, sit in her stained onesies all day, have a husband wait on her hand and foot and earn more than i do in a year just posting a pic and caption

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.