Mrs Hinch #303 Morning after pill made Inch to row, didn’t work as there’s a new cash cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really bleeping wish that given the clue of "they live in Essex" for the celebrity couple, that Pa had said "oooh is it Stacey and Joe? How lovely" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I know a lot have people have already said this, but I just need to say it again as I haven't stopped laughing
"which celebrity couple"
😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
E96A844B-C7E6-4E6D-83D9-2D07CA137288.png

Can’t believe she has Henry’s initial before Ronnie’s on her phone case - JSHR. I love my (not obese) cocker spaniel so much but the idea of putting him before my son in anything is just unthinkable 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can someone explain why she’s been crying for the last 24 hours? It’s not like she only just found out she was pregnant. She’s known for months, so what is there to cry about? She’s such a total melt.
She always says she’s crying when her followers send her nice messages and when she’s getting lots of attention, if that’s the case it just proves that she’s an utter narcissist that relies on people feeding her ego and constantly needs approval to feel a certain way. Then when something doesn’t go her way or she gets backlash, you see her go the opposite way, she starts sulking and makes announcements such as she ‘can’t sleep’ or ‘my mind is doing overtime’ to get her followers fawning over her again. It’s not a sustainable way to keep your mental health stable. Very very odd woman.

Reactions: 13
Bloody love this! Me and your sister would of got on from the stories I’ve heard about her ❤
Oh you would of been the brother we never had trust me ❤ She was pretty and funny but I’m the witty one...
Does that mean I’m Henry?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
View attachment 369105
Can’t believe she has Henry’s initial before Ronnie’s on her phone case - JSHR. I love my (not obese) cocker spaniel so much but the idea of putting him before my son in anything is just unthinkable 🤦🏻‍♀️
I think it’s flipped and it’s RHSJ, I have the same phone and that’s the way it would look from where the camera is

Reactions: 4
People are actually posting Hinches baby scan on nub theory Facebook groups and asking them to predict the gender 😭 these people are PATHETIC!!!
new to the party here.. been reading but no posts! You can’t say anything bad about the hinch or like me you find you self blocked, far to may die hard fans, pretty scary how sad it all is..

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.