Mrs Hinch #303 Morning after pill made Inch to row, didn’t work as there’s a new cash cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Stacey wrote "luckiest handsomes in the world" is she referring to new baby, Ron or Henry 🤔

Reactions: 9
Don't even bother with Mrs H anymore but had to check out the comments on here after a "celebrity couple" story.

What a knob to put that while she might have a celebrity profile (debatable), he certainly does not. They are so deluded.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If I was Stacey, I would be fuming because what if she actually was preggo too (just found out and obviously has to wait for the 12 weeks) and bleeping Sophie has more or less announced it to the world?!
What? How did she announce?! What have I missed 😩

Reactions: 3
She’s pulled the wool right over the sheep’s eyes.What happened to the we re all in this all together guyzzz.If she was In this all together guyzz she would have been straight with the sheep from the minute she was out of the danger stages.She also lying about she doesn’t know what sex it is,yes she does she way past the time when you can found out the sex.She’ll got content now to play onPlain deceitful and conniving

Reactions: 12
I’ve just finished work and I cried all the way home. I was due off at 3 but someone went sick with symptoms. People are so poorly and we have at least two who will pass away tonight. I’m exhausted. I’m living this tit day in and day out. Friends and family are constantly texting asking about symptoms, mums at the school are always asking what the death rate is. I literally can’t escape it and feel my mental health slowly worsening with every shift I work. It’s not just me, the whole shift was pretty much like it too. We are snapping at each other then storming off the ward to cry. We get no thanks from our supervisors and it feels like the general public don’t give a tit. I truly believe that when instagrammers like Sophie swan about doing whatever they want, everyone else follows suit thinking it’s ok.
I’ve been physically attacked (as some of you may remember), bollocked for giving a homeless guy money for food, spat at, struggled with my own diabetes as I’ve not had time to eat on a shift....I’ve had enough.
Sorry for the rant. (Thanks for the message @Beebee3) not sure where my went....
You posted this on the last thread too.

Reactions: 4
I honestly thought those candles on her dinning table were glasses of milk , as yanno 🙄, they don't drink alcohol.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That video is so upsetting to people who’ve lost pregnancy’s etc I don’t really feel it’s necessary. I had a miscarriage just before she announced her pregnancy with Ronnie and can honestly say I don’t know her but it still broke my heart watching her videos etc. I’m all for a pregnancy announcement but Jesus is that level of bump growing etc really necessary when she will have plenty of fans struggling with infertility or miscarriage. If you want to do a video like that keep it to yourself I didn’t even post an announcement on fb when I fell pregnant after my miscarriage cause I knew how much after my loss it hurt seeing pregnancy announcement on fb
I had a miscarriage last year and have my rainbow baby who’s four months now but watching that still felt odd for me. I can’t imagine how women who are going through it right now must feel. I agree, very insensitive. By all means be happy but it’s totally rubbing people’s noses in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Her dad not knowing just confirms, to me, that her parents are now separated.
Yup and they would be allowed to spend Christmas together as two single people living alone, mad ma doesn’t know how to use zoom so poor dad had to spend his Christmas with the old bat

Reactions: 12
Who filmed the zoom “Christmas” call? It shows Sopha standing up and David Guest behind her walking away... v confused

Reactions: 9
Do you also know what I bleeping hate.....

Not a single mention of it being more difficult this time as having a toddler to look after during pregnancy OH NO WAIT!!! No she doesn’t... so it’s a breeze!! I hate this perfect life she makes out and I’m sure even her most loyal of sheep will have enough soon it’s sickening!

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.