Mrs Hinch #303 Morning after pill made Inch to row, didn’t work as there’s a new cash cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These threads move faaar too fast :ROFLMAO: I’m sorry if this has been discussed endlessly. Is the morning after pill stuff legit? Where can I read about it? Thanks!

Reactions: 3
I’ve literally only just noticed how bad her eyebrows are she is permanently surprised
I’ve noticed this before!! I think her features are too big for her tiny head if you know what I mean? 😂 her lips, nose and eyes are massive then she has her brows right in the middle of her forehead 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ll try keep this as short as possible....

followed Hinch since almost the beginning and at first I really like her, copied her cleaning hints etc etc... but for over a good year now, I’ve watched her stories purely because I’m the nosiest human ever and I can’t actually say I like her anymore. Read her books, again mainly out of curiosity... and there’s a bit in her latest one she mentions a website of trolls 😂 I was dying to know which website and wanted a good nosey as to what’s been said about her so I began googling and found you hilarious bunch. I’ve read soooo many threads and I think you’re all fab and amazing detectives! I’ve held off making an account (even though it was annoying I couldn’t see the pics you posted) because I knew I’d end up sat on here every night throwing comments around 🤣 but I just can’t hold off any longer.... you’ve all (thankfully) made me realise what a bleep bucket she really is and I’m thoroughly enjoying watching her post something then coming here to watch you all pick it apart and tell me what’s really going on! I hope I’m welcomed here and finally I just wanted to say....
I’m voting girl, called Rosie! And she’ll announce the gender on her birthday (feb I believe and I’m sure it’s her 30th). I look forward to gossiping with you all daily xoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I’ve just finished work and I cried all the way home. I was due off at 3 but someone went sick with symptoms. People are so poorly and we have at least two who will pass away tonight. I’m exhausted. I’m living this tit day in and day out. Friends and family are constantly texting asking about symptoms, mums at the school are always asking what the death rate is. I literally can’t escape it and feel my mental health slowly worsening with every shift I work. It’s not just me, the whole shift was pretty much like it too. We are snapping at each other then storming off the ward to cry. We get no thanks from our supervisors and it feels like the general public don’t give a tit. I truly believe that when instagrammers like Sophie swan about doing whatever they want, everyone else follows suit thinking it’s ok.
I’ve been physically attacked (as some of you may remember), bollocked for giving a homeless guy money for food, spat at, struggled with my own diabetes as I’ve not had time to eat on a shift....I’ve had enough.
Sorry for the rant. (Thanks for the message @Beebee3) not sure where my went....
Thank you for every single thing you are doing ! Every day I think about all the amazing nurses and doctors and carers that are doing such an extremely difficult job I can’t even begin to comprehend what you are all going through !! Thank you 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Will OK cough up and pay for the gender reveal I wonder if that’s the date they are waiting for

Reactions: 4
But she was allowed to go to her parents until about a week before Christmas was she not ? So wouldn't have thought to pre record a zoom Christmas ?
Nope. I live in Essex and haven’t been able to see my parents indoors since mid October.

Reactions: 6
That last story, so much to unpack. Jamie walked off half way through. She's kept it quiet from her dad for at least 5+ months?!? And they think they're celebrities 😭😭😭😂😂😂
The celebrity bit 😳😳 also I feel sorry for her dad fancy being the last to know and your wife just smugly pulls out a scan photo couldn’t imagine keeping a secret like that from my dad & not my mum I think my mum found out 15 mins before my dad and that was because he was out for a run and I needed to get her views on it & the best way to tell my dad as I was still living at home at the time.

I didn’t tell any of my family or my partner’s about my second pregnancy until I was 30 weeks and they were none the wiser lol! Soph is quite thin so I reckon she could cover her bump easily with a baggy jumper if she wanted to hide it for example, so it’s not too strange to me that people didn’t know.

These stories have just infuriated me even more than the pregnancy announcement! Then the ‘glad you’re back, we’ve missed you so much!!’ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ duck off and get a life! Honestly! These are bloody grown adults. Have they nothing better to do?!

Reactions: 14
Midwife update

Did she not think she took it too far by mentioning she wanted to deliver hinches offspring???

she’s nuts this woman 😂
Has someone reported her to the relevant authorities like? She's a bleeping fruit loop! There's absolutely no way I'd want her delivering any babies of mine!!

I've never known anyone to love themselves as much as she does. In every selfie she takes, she is always eye bleeping herself 🤢

Reactions: 13
The way he words it sounds like it wasn’t planned at all
It definitely wasn’t wanted by her at first. She was so sickly last time she was pregnant I don’t blame her for not wanting to do it again so soon. This is definitely him and her mum in her ear to have another

Reactions: 19
I didn’t tell any of my family or my partner’s about my second pregnancy until I was 30 weeks and they were none the wiser lol! Soph is quite thin so I reckon she could cover her bump easily with a baggy jumper if she wanted to hide it for example, so it’s not too strange to me that people didn’t know.
Me too! I told after my 20 weeks scan had mo bump whatsoever! And I still stayed at home! Worlds best secret! Hahaa!!

I’ve ones Ronnies age and the thought of a second scares me to death! My daughter is an actual terrorist she’s going through that stage where it’s a big scream and tantrum for not letting her do every single thing she wants and yesterday I had a cry in the kitchen whilst telling her she can go live with her nan 😂 😂 sitting on the floor wondering what the hell life was right now. It passed when she gave me a kiss and a cuddle because she sensed she had pushed me to far but the thought of being tag teamed by two... on top of the PTSD from her birth no thank you!!

Probably why Hinch and her perfect little family life that’s so easy really has done my head in! I mean if I had a husband too lazy to work who could child mind all day and do all the hard work I might be more willing for a second 😆 it seems it’s just a business deal with Jamie for her to pop them out as he wishes.
Mine called me a stoopid poopey head 😭🤭😂

I predict she will go quiet for a while nearer the due date and then just pop on all of a sudden with her new bundle of joy 😂
I reckon she will not go quiet, she will bombard us with pre records to try and throw everyone off the scent that she is having baby. Then suddenly it'll appear.
Thing is, if she was a huge celeb like she thinks she is, then she would of been worried about hospital staff etc spilling the beans. Pro Green has said the reason he has announced his girlfs pregnancy is because he can't hide anymore and knew it would come out to papers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.