Mrs Hinch #303 Morning after pill made Inch to row, didnโ€™t work as thereโ€™s a new cash cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to pieces when I found out I was pregnant again when my first born (human, not dog!) was only a year old.

But then again I don't have an Inch at home 24/7 and a Mad Yahoo in the next street (thank God!) I did it myself whilst holding down a job ...imagine that Zoph!

*Incase it isn't obvious my toddlers are being proper turds at the moment and I am raging at everyhing due to lack of sleep. That said, her simpering 'isn't my life magical and wonderful and so fertile' is such a slap in the face to her followers having a rough time financially, emotionally or even trying to conceive. Read ๐Ÿ‘ the ๐Ÿ‘ room ๐Ÿ‘ Zoph ๐Ÿ‘
Iโ€™ve ones Ronnies age and the thought of a second scares me to death! My daughter is an actual terrorist sheโ€™s going through that stage where itโ€™s a big scream and tantrum for not letting her do every single thing she wants and yesterday I had a cry in the kitchen whilst telling her she can go live with her nan ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ sitting on the floor wondering what the hell life was right now. It passed when she gave me a kiss and a cuddle because she sensed she had pushed me to far but the thought of being tag teamed by two... on top of the PTSD from her birth no thank you!!

Probably why Hinch and her perfect little family life thatโ€™s so easy really has done my head in! I mean if I had a husband too lazy to work who could child mind all day and do all the hard work I might be more willing for a second ๐Ÿ˜† it seems itโ€™s just a business deal with Jamie for her to pop them out as he wishes.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I love my dogs so much but they are not my 3 babies siblings - that annoys me so much!!! Also she looks like sheโ€™s on my big fat gypsy wedding ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ absolutely no class Sophie!!
Will she call a girl โ€œroseโ€ Lol the name sheโ€™s faking for years. Ronnie and Rose ๐Ÿ˜‚
I dunno why but Ronnie and rose sound like serial killers ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 25
As if she dosent know the gender . As is she dosent want to say the month due as it won't be a big promo post if she tells now . Life just seems so picture perfect non stop. I read somewhere here that Jamie went for the morning after pill ? If that's true then the smiles and him coming from behind rubbing her bump is disturbing. She frightens me with her disneyland "life". And as if the parents didn't know she's at least 6 months pregnant. duck right off ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 13
Between this shitshow and and the media teacher bashing I think it might be time to throw my phone in the bin.

Reactions: 10
๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

I just checked out her page for the first time in ages.

What planet does this woman live on why has she been crying for 24hrs. Pregnancy announcements are 10 a penny in the past few days. You ainโ€™t special and people donโ€™t really care that much!

Sheโ€™s off her head.

Reactions: 15
Her dad not knowing just confirms, to me, that her parents are now separated.
That was mad freda with him tho wasnโ€™t it? Iโ€™m confused. I thought they had secretly separated but Iโ€™m sure that was Freda with her poor dad? ๐Ÿฅด

Reactions: 4
But she was allowed to go to her parents until about a week before Christmas was she not ? So wouldn't have thought to pre record a zoom Christmas ?
I believe we were all put in a four week lockdown prior to being told we would be able to see people for Xmas? And then the south got told they werenโ€™t allowed xmas with others. So I do feel like those dates match up. Especially for a sneaky covidiot like her, I believe she records things for all eventualities and has many scenarios to suit the rules and to make us believe she isnโ€™t flouting them. I think sheโ€™s getting more and more crafty with not wanting to get caught out

Reactions: 9
Iโ€™ve literally only just noticed how bad her eyebrows are she is permanently surprised

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I predict she will go quiet for a while nearer the due date and then just pop on all of a sudden with her new bundle of joy ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 11
WTF were those stories! Celebrity my arse ๐Ÿ˜‚
She does my head in constantly rubbing and tapping her bump. She did this when she was pregnant with Ronnie.
I get it ...youโ€™re pregnant!! I canโ€™t take it ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜– it literally goes through me! ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.