Mrs Hinch #303 Morning after pill made Inch to row, didn’t work as there’s a new cash cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That last story, so much to unpack. Jamie walked off half way through. She's kept it quiet from her dad for at least 5+ months?!? And they think they're celebrities 😭😭😭😂😂😂
Why didn’t she tell her dad I feel so sad for him that he found out when she was that far gone when her mom knew, I get not telling friends etc but come on your own father

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I find it so weird that her mum would keep that from her own husband. I mean I can’t wait to tell my man things, there is no way I could keep our daughter being pregnant a secret for a day never mind months!🤣

Reactions: 14
I can’t understand why she’s waited so long to tell people she’s been lacking content for months and this would have given her the content she needed unless she wanted the whole 2 years apart and we have been blessed again bullshit which SS spoilt??

Reactions: 6
I genuinely think she wanted to pull a kylie Jenner and hide the whole pregnancy until the baby was born, but because Stacey got engaged she had to steal the thunder!
She obviously thinks she’s the same celeb level as her 😂

Reactions: 22
this woman is absolutely deranged, sat there pretending to cry after sending herself questions pretending to be one of her 'fans'. How do people not see through this? I'm also dreading the constant posts about her CrAZy pregnancy cravings guyzzzzz (which will actually just be her usual diet of four cheese strings for dinner)

Reactions: 19
Her dad not knowing just confirms, to me, that her parents are now separated.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.