Mrs Hinch #303 Morning after pill made Inch to row, didn’t work as there’s a new cash cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t tell my dad I was pregnant until after 12 weeks with my second because he’s a total blabber mouth and told everyone he was going to be a grandad the first time round when I was very early 😒 I really doubt she’s waited until 20+ weeks To tell hers though, that Christmas dinner was probably filmed in November!

Reactions: 7
For any fellow tattlers struggling to conceive, suffered or suffering a loss or can’t have a baby down to other circumstances then just know it is ok not to be ok. I think I’m going to have to leave this subject for a while, it’s getting abit too much with her montages & bump videos/pics. I’ll be back when I’m in a better place but keep on tattling guyzzz & keep catching out all her liezzzz.
Happy New Year to you all ❤
I was diagnosed with PCOS and the women in my family struggle to conceive. My husband and I were trying and with no luck. I was having health issues and I was at a appointment with the nurse and she took a test. Which was a huge shock when it came back positive. I then had a scan a week later and found out i was 16 weeks! I know the struggle and relate to everyone one of you struggling. It's absolutely soul destroying the questions and disappointment every month but I now have a crazy, happy and very healthy 6 year old boy! Miracles do happen xx

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Might be wrong but is that red sauce and brown sauce in little dip dishes at her Christmas dinner table!!??!?! Who the heck eats red sauce/ketchup and brown sauce with their Christmas dinner?!?!?!!!
Psychopaths that’s who

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When was her trip to the hairdressers for the chop & I’m sure she went blonder??

Reactions: 4
She could be quite far on as she didn’t really show massively with ronnie, I know all pregnancy’s are different even same mum and different baby’s, just thinking my cousins quite a petite frame and she didn’t really have a visible bump until 6 months in all 3 pregnancies so she could be due in a couple months maybe? Who knows. With hinch she could have a bloody secret surrogate seeing she’s a self confessed celeb now 🤮

Reactions: 7
When she said in the clip with her family on zoom on Christmas Day..

“Which celebrity couple are pregnant with baby no2”

Celebrity.

• Haha
Anyone else still waiting for the answer as to which ‘celebrity’ couple are expecting a baby in 2021? 🙊😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Ya’ll need to slow down, I’m trying to watch a film and read this thread 🤣 I can’t keep up.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s so up her own arse... she is so far from celebrity. I’ve given myself a headache I rolled my eyes that much 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Looks worn out. Poor lamb.

Does she own a shirt/blouse/jumper that stays on her upper body?

mrshinchhome_2021.1.2_jtrkjf.jpg

• Haha
Excited to share this journey?!! You kept it hidden for what looks like 6 months 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.