Mrs Hinch #303 Morning after pill made Inch to row, didn’t work as there’s a new cash cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I was pregnant we told my mom and dad at the same time and my husbands parents. I felt bad for telling one set of parents before the other, couldn't imagine my mom knowing and then telling her not to tell my dad. Pathetic.
We did that too. I told my husband and then 5 minutes later he dialled his parents and I dialled mine so that they both found out at exactly the same time.

Reactions: 7
If I was Stacey, I would be fuming because what if she actually was preggo too (just found out and obviously has to wait for the 12 weeks) and bleeping Sophie has more or less announced it to the world?!
What?!! What’s happened 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 4
"Mum knew before I did" yeah cause she was probably in the room holding your hand during conception

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She has a spacky eye. One going the shop, and one coming back with the change. Don’t always notice it but can here
My sister always used to call anyone with eyes like that Home and Away eyes and then sing the theme tune after

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Might be wrong but is that red sauce and brown sauce in little dip dishes at her Christmas dinner table!!??!?! Who the heck eats red sauce/ketchup and brown sauce with their Christmas dinner?!?!?!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Why oh why does that perfectly beautiful spare room need to be done up for the nursery?? I cannot for the life of me understand the waste. Take out the bed, stick in the baby bed and changing table that she had for Ron (but no doubt will probably end up getting #gifted new ones) and MAYBE change the light shade / curtains. No way does it need a total revamp. Lots to do my hole.
And after all Grey is Grey so what’s the point in buying new ‘grey’ things for the room!

Reactions: 10
Wonder if they conceived the night of Ronnies big birthday bash when she was off her head.
First post on here so don't know what I'm doing😳
What's this about ? Second thing I've seen about drugs 🥴

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry what? Her parents are still seemingly together, she’s been out and about with ma, and yet her dad only found out xmas day? Wtf? This is gobsmackingly bullshit.

Reactions: 9
OK im so over this pregnancy already and its only day 2 😆!!

Why has nobody mentioned her hair?!?! Honestly... she looks like a poodle that has just given up on itself!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
duck OFF! Did she duck wait that long to tell her parents 🤬🤬 oh so she waited until she was over halfway and just about to announce it to Instagram to tell her mom and dad!?!? Either she pre recorded a fake Christmas dinner months ago or she’s a bigger twit than I thought! My mom and dad would be furious if I waited that long to tell them that 😡
Nah her mom already knew, she knew before Grinch, just like last time. Her life is bleeping Groundhog Day. Her dad only just found out which is even more fucked up!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.