Mrs Hinch #303 Morning after pill made Inch to row, didn’t work as there’s a new cash cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loving the new thread title and so far behind, so apologies if this is a repeat of what someone else has said.

Firstly, guys help me please, I’m only learning, who the hell are celebrity couple having a baby in 2021?! I’m with Paputupon here. Thought about all the Essex celebrities I know and still have no clue.

Also, if FredaYahoo is still with Pa, how is she able to spend time with Grinch under Tier 4 rules? If they are her support bubble 🙄 surely her dad would have noticed her shape changing?

I also pissed myself at Freda telling her her face shape had changed. How the duck can she tell with all the fillers Sopha has had injected into it? She does not look anything like the daughter she gave birth too.

Also Sopha, I know you don't read here but your mother is far too involved with your marriage, it is so unhealthy. Paputupon ought to be questioning how easily his wife keeps secrets from him too.

Ok, going to catch up. I hope @mammaof3 is getting weekend overtime rate for all the threads she is having to create.

Reactions: 24
Can't believe her mum's known from the beginning but waited until 20+ weeks to tell her dad. I'd feel really put out if my children told their dad 4 months before me especially if we were still a couple too.
And the fact she called themselves celebrities 🤢🤢

Reactions: 17
Jamie strikes me as one of those blokes who is proud of knocking up his wife purely because it proves his balls work.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
I never thought the hinchcliffes could get worse in my eyes but with Jamie calling his wife ‘famous’ and Hinch calling herself and Jamie a ‘celebrity couple’ my mind is actually blown. How can you think that highly of yourselves when you know you buy followers and write your own lovely messages for the gram?!
She has officially lost it!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So we’re meant to believe she’s over half way through her pregnancy and her own father didn’t know 😂

Reactions: 12
Bet she’ll get it one of those god awful onesies saying ‘proof mummy and daddy didn’t social distance’, don’t need the onesie to know that tho

Reactions: 7
How can your face change when your early in pregnancy enough for someone to suggest you take a test 😂😂😂😂 absolute nonsense

• Haha
I can't cope with her hair, she's shown it with the extensions out looking lovely, but those bump shots with the crimping and scrunch make her look like she's pregnant in the 80s and she wasn't even born until 1990!!! Has 80s hair come back in fashion then?

Why does her Dad always find out last lol? Swear if my mom knew she’d go home and tell my stepdad straight away.. just like I’d tell my partner if I found out someone close was. Why does she keep it a secret and also she’s obviously quite big so how’s Dad not noticed?? Let me also say I definitely think she would have posted about it much sooner but her PR have obviously helped draw up a plan of when to announce what to gain the most engagement and in turn ££££ from it. She’s vile
I told Mr A via text as he was in the air after my doctors appointment. Then rang my mum crying who told my dad and brother who told hincher gf!

the last people to know in my family were my niece and nephew
I sent them a basket with little treats and an Angel photo frame with a picture of me, them, my sister and my kids each and on the back there was a message saying dig deeper and a scan picture and their cousins holding it along with their presents for Xmas and a message that said Mummy and Aurora sent me a special Christmas gift and that I know that this year has been so sad and horrible but we have this amazing gift to share together and remember that auntie Roro loves you and I’ll see you soon with your new baby cousin.
They rang me sobbing and so happy.

I could of filmed it or recorded it but I just kept it between us, obviously until I’ve told you lot!
But you know my life anyway 😂
Nothing in her life is personal or sacred
It annoys me so bloody much

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I didnt tell anyone apart from my husband until I was 35 weeks pregnant but we did have reasons though.

Reactions: 9
Wouldn't 3+ only show a good few days (even more) after a missed period? But she can't have got as far as missing her period before she found out because her mom knew first. Bullshitttt.
3+ shows when you are around 5/5.5 weeks on those tests. So she probably did one when she missed her period then this one a week later.

duck OFF! Did she duck wait that long to tell her parents 🤬🤬 oh so she waited until she was over halfway and just about to announce it to Instagram to tell her mom and dad!?!? Either she pre recorded a fake Christmas dinner months ago or she’s a bigger twit than I thought! My mom and dad would be furious if I waited that long to tell them that 😡

Reactions: 10
I think Sophie wanted to announce her pregnancy on Christmas Day like last time, hence the tree/ornament video. But Stacey & Joe’s engagement announcement put a stop it it.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.