Mrs Hinch #303 Morning after pill made Inch to row, didn’t work as there’s a new cash cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf??? If my mums knew I was pregnant then clearly I would tell my dad as well? Like wtf?!?!? So bleeping weird. If I was the dad I’d be raging!! Hate to see anyone have a blatant favourite parent (assuming that your parents are together / have a good relationship with both)
When I was pregnant we told my mom and dad at the same time and my husbands parents. I felt bad for telling one set of parents before the other, couldn't imagine my mom knowing and then telling her not to tell my dad. Pathetic.

Reactions: 16
Long time lurker 😝

Im Sorry but no way did she not tell her dad for 5 months!!

Her Xmas dinner was tit!

That was all staged and planned!

By that heart beat it’s a boy!

I do believe if it was a girl she wouldn’t be able to hold it in!

I also absolutely dislike her with a passion!!

Thank you all for being so nice to everyone, the support I read her is amazing!
Yup both my boys heartbeat was the same as that’s. Always in the 140’s - 150’s

Reactions: 6
I’m actually DEAD. Full on DEAD. CELEBRITY COUPLE NO SHE DID NOT! Who the actual duck do you think you are?! I’ve never heard an ACTUAL celebrity couple call themselves celebrities before!
To your dad as well 😂 my dad would rip the piss out of me for saying that 😂

Reactions: 12
Inch is such an arse, I could slap him as soon as look at him, he makes me cringe. His stupid face, I don't know how she can stand him touching her, well they say love is blind
She's let him do a lot more than touch her 🤮🍆💦

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
If ever something was set up entirely for the gram it was the announcement to ma & pa 🤪🤪 Jeeez woman you must think your sheep are sooo gullible to believe that load of balony 🙄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It was a weird surprise to see the new baby news and it's odd thinking how far along she probably is that she managed to keep it secret.

I thought maybe she would plan to have baby #2 around Christmas next year to give it a fancy birthdate.

Reactions: 4
If I was Stacey, I would be fuming because what if she actually was preggo too (just found out and obviously has to wait for the 12 weeks) and bleeping Sophie has more or less announced it to the world?!
What have I missed? I saw video had been deleted 😳
Edit no video deleted just didn’t load. Mad ma Fredayahoo

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I wish she’d stop using that ducking celine dion song.
she never ever used it and once Michelle keegan did as a post to say happy birthday to her brother and she’s used it ever since.

Zoom to prove to @fannysjohnny that Ma and Pa Yahoo are still living together
Well just for the day at least

She’s a liar she’s seen them before her “Zoom” the bleeping piece of tit
Don’t think the poor spuds saw the oven, or seasoning
But mum said,"this is how you do it"....ma was always a shite cook

Reactions: 3
sorry if it’s been said before but how far along do we think? The way she’s harping on its like she’s going to have the baby soon
In Ronwonton’s reveal she said it was due soon, 6 months later he arrived so who the duck knows, math isn’t her strong point. The baby’s probably legally allowed to drink by now with all these bleeping pre-records.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’m willing to bet that’s not the ‘actual’ test. She made another one for content.
Wouldn't 3+ only show a good few days (or even more) after a missed period? But she can't have got as far as missing her period before she found out because her mom knew first. Bullshitttt.

Reactions: 11
For any fellow tattlers struggling to conceive, suffered or suffering a loss or can’t have a baby down to other circumstances then just know it is ok not to be ok. I think I’m going to have to leave this subject for a while, it’s getting abit too much with her montages & bump videos/pics. I’ll be back when I’m in a better place but keep on tattling guyzzz & keep catching out all her liezzzz.
Happy New Year to you all ❤

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 88
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.