Mrs Hinch #303 Morning after pill made Inch to row, didn’t work as there’s a new cash cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually DEAD. Full on DEAD. CELEBRITY COUPLE NO SHE DID NOT! Who the actual duck do you think you are?! I’ve never heard an ACTUAL celebrity couple call themselves celebrities before!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
“Jesussss Look at our bank balance Zoph and all these idiots falling for our bull tit.”

“I know Jaymehhh. They think we love them, we don’t even like them!!”

Both of them, “Kerchinggggg”
Inch is such an arse, I could slap him as soon as look at him, he makes me cringe. His stupid face, I don't know how she can stand him touching her, well they say love is blind

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So many questions 🤔

Did they really do that hands thing with the bloody dogs paw 🙄

Wasn’t there a blue baby balloon in the background so they’ve had the reveal already 🤨

Her mum and dad must be separated because who wouldn’t tell their husband their daughter was pregnant? who???? Especially if that daughter was very pregnant and god forbid anything happened 🤷‍♀️

Load of bollocks

Attachments

Why does her Dad always find out last lol? Swear if my mom knew she’d go home and tell my stepdad straight away.. just like I’d tell my partner if I found out someone close was. Why does she keep it a secret and also she’s obviously quite big so how’s Dad not noticed?? Let me also say I definitely think she would have posted about it much sooner but her PR have obviously helped draw up a plan of when to announce what to gain the most engagement and in turn ££££ from it. She’s vile

Reactions: 22
sorry if it’s been said before but how far along do we think? The way she’s harping on its like she’s going to have the baby soon
I believe she is currently pushing out baby Hinch no2 as she posts her stories 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wait I’m new here but just seen her story. She said she’s more than half way through her pregnancy but her dad only found out on Christmas Day?

Reactions: 9
My dad knew both my sisters were getting engaged because both my BiLs asked him. Mum was pure fuming that he never told her 😂😂 she didn’t speak to him for three days both times 😂 I’ve told my partner to ask my dad not to tell her just so she has the hatttick 😂😂
Tbf my dad knew my then boyfriend was going to propose to me because he asked him first but it was literally the same night so my mom couldn't be mad. But to know that for months and not say anything, it's bizarre!! And what's the reason to keep it secret from him??

Reactions: 8
Ma knows first because he’s Jamie’s mistress and they discuss when he’s allowed to have sex with crazy sophs as ma has to arrive the night off from the tranq gun and wouldn’t surprise me if this weird family don’t help during conception! 🤢

I feel for anyone struggling TTC because she is sure milking it and shoving it in peoples faces very very distasteful but let me guess Soph everyone can pretend the baby they want lives on in yours and those who lost loved ones last year due to Covid.. don’t worry!! We can all watch your Perfect life and have no worries of our own ffs for I can’t stand her.
ma was probably at the conception - handmaids tale style 🙈😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Does anyone know the situation with Jamie’s parents? She seems to mention her own quite a lot but never Jamie’s (I could be wrong though). She said she’s never spent a Christmas away from her parents and then said she FaceTimed them eating whilst she was eating her Xmas dinner this year. Do Jamie’s parents ever get a look in? Find it weird that she’s never spent an Xmas dinner with his family. Clearly she’s very childish and never had to compromise. She defo wears the trousers in their relationship.

Reactions: 18
That video is so upsetting to people who’ve lost pregnancy’s etc I don’t really feel it’s necessary. I had a miscarriage just before she announced her pregnancy with Ronnie and can honestly say I don’t know her but it still broke my heart watching her videos etc. I’m all for a pregnancy announcement but Jesus is that level of bump growing etc really necessary when she will have plenty of fans struggling with infertility or miscarriage. If you want to do a video like that keep it to yourself I didn’t even post an announcement on fb when I fell pregnant after my miscarriage cause I knew how much after my loss it hurt seeing pregnancy announcement on fb
It’s gratuitous isn’t it. She is so self centred all she thinks about it how happy her news must make other people because she can’t contemplate that it wouldn’t. I didn’t announce my pregnancy on social media formally, I did post a picture of my husband and I and “#27weeks” at the end of the caption, mainly because I look fat and didn’t want people to wonder was I or wasn’t I or was i just eating too many lockdown pies. That’s all I’ll post now until he’s born, then there might be a one off post about him being born. After that I don’t intend to put him on SM.
im afraid this will be a daily thing now, the bump stroking and smug smiles. It will be a long 3 months

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m glad she actually looks healthy and glowing in this pregnancy. She seems to be enjoying it more at the moment?
But it’s because she’s hidden it for so long and is getting the attention I’m sure
No she doesn't, have we taught you nothing?? Not so long ago just before Christmas she looked like she was at death's door, all pasty and grey looking with protruding collar bones and now somehow she has made a miraculous recovery for all these montages and photoshoots! Nah mate, it's all fake and for show, if the stories I've been hearing are anything to go by this baby wasn't even wanted and she uses filters and bloody good makeup constantly, and don't even get me started on that shaggy sheep hair! Wtf lol!

Reactions: 19
I know I’m posting loads but this is so bizarre and pretentious and honestly, OTT and vile. All that was needed here was the pic with Ronnie. I’m gonna be a big bro. The end. I mean wtf is all this utter tit? My arse is meeting itself inside out at this slide show of shite. Is she the only 1 to ever be pregnant? Oh god I can’t. Nope. Count to 10. Deep breaths

Reactions: 32

Yel

I can't believe something involving pritt stick and comic sans hasn't made a thread title 🤣

2021 has got off to a truly ridiculous start. I think I preferred the croissant can pastry wrapped around cheese posts 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.