Mrs Hinch #303 Morning after pill made Inch to row, didn’t work as there’s a new cash cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG - it's awonder we didn't see her pissing on the stick or the actual conception, these 2 are gross
and Inch moving in behind. ewwView attachment 369020
View attachment 369021
View attachment 369022
View attachment 369023
View attachment 369024
Ma knows first because he’s Jamie’s mistress and they discuss when he’s allowed to have sex with crazy sophs as ma has to arrive the night off from the tranq gun and wouldn’t surprise me if this weird family don’t help during conception! 🤢

I feel for anyone struggling TTC because she is sure milking it and shoving it in peoples faces very very distasteful but let me guess Soph everyone can pretend the baby they want lives on in yours and those who lost loved ones last year due to Covid.. don’t worry!! We can all watch your Perfect life and have no worries of our own ffs for I can’t stand her.

Reactions: 16
Vest has been promoted I see. “Mummy and Daddy” this time around rather than “Mummy and Jamie”
She should have used that photo & caption for her announcement instead of that stupid long opening envelope shite, she looks better on there than she does on her white dress 'official' photo

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s been pretty open about the fact she actively wanted another baby. So she just happened to be having unprotected sex and it didn’t cross her mind at all that she might be pregnant, took her magic pregnancy detector mum to suggest pissing on a stick did it? Anyone who’s ever tried for a baby knows that isn’t how these things go down. Why does she have to try and make everything in her life look like some wonderful dreamy fairytale? Always has to be bleeping special doesn’t she?!
Couldn't agree more!! Why can't she just say we wanted a second baby so we started trying and yay we got lucky. The dramatics of it all are giving me rage!!!

Reactions: 24
sorry if it’s been said before but how far along do we think? The way she’s harping on its like she’s going to have the baby soon

Reactions: 6
Both times I told my mum and dad together. I just went and blurted it out 🤣🤣🤣 who wants to keep it secret from their parent/s for months and months?!
I called my family and told them when the pee was still warm!!! 😂

• Haha
Anyone got any screenshots of when SS and Soph went to that farm and Soph was wearing that long black coat... She looked preggo then I thought

Reactions: 15
Totally off topic but weren’t there paparazzi pics of her before looking like total tit? Has she paid for them to be taken off google? Can find them anywhere.

Reactions: 6
What I wonder is where is her sister in any of this? Ain’t seen a post about her for yonks, and talk about sibling rivalry she must be so overshadowed by it all bless her. She’s only known as mrs hinch’s sister now.

Reactions: 9
So how come her mum noticed her face had changed when we haven’t been able to see people for what feels like months now, yet her dad didn’t notice her bump?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What the duck is she wearing and Where's the rest of that jumper gone. Must be lovely to have a house where the heating is on 30 all the time. And why is she tapping her belly like that, poor wee sod must suffer from constant headaches.
The moths in the loft with trace got to it!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.