Mrs Hinch #303 Morning after pill made Inch to row, didn’t work as there’s a new cash cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but this is the biggest load of tit I've ever heard. So her mom thought she was pregnant but never spoke about it with her husband? Then she found out her daughter is pregnant and still never said a word to her husband for all that time. Do they even speak to eachother!? My dad would be livid!! Its actual bullshit.

Reactions: 62
She's such an unrelatable pregnant woman, I'm 27 weeks gone and I haven't once looked even half as decent as she has looked in all those clips!
Also hoping we don't have matching due dates!

Reactions: 15
Because our Christmas plans changed I had on a nice top...and pj bottoms 😂. I mean wtf is she wearing? Wheres she going? The opera
Im still trying to decipher her lies tbh. Ma n pa look on split screens. And I’m sorry but ma knew again (bullshit) but she didn’t tell her dad? Things. Aren’t. Adding. Up. How far in front are pre records. Bet she set the Christmas table up in October 🤣🤣
Exactly given she’s spent the last few months in bleeping lounge suits why would she wear a dress like that!!! Weirdo!

Reactions: 9
Probs Nash to the party but ...

she broke the news to her dad on Christmas Day, not her parents, just her dad, so her mum knew and didn’t tell him and she’s known for about 5 months. Who TF does that?

Celebrity couple 😆😆😆😆😆 have a word with yourself love

Reactions: 30
She’s been pretty open about the fact she actively wanted another baby. So she just happened to be having unprotected sex and it didn’t cross her mind at all that she might be pregnant, took her magic pregnancy detector mum to suggest pissing on a stick did it? Anyone who’s ever tried for a baby knows that isn’t how these things go down. Why does she have to try and make everything in her life look like some wonderful dreamy fairytale? Always has to be bleeping special doesn’t she?!

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I’m glad she actually looks healthy and glowing in this pregnancy. She seems to be enjoying it more at the moment?
But it’s because she’s hidden it for so long and is getting the attention I’m sure

Reactions: 29
I have a question soph. If you are a celebrity couple why do the papers like daily mail and the mirror announce it by saying cleaning influencer? So your not a celeb just someone who cleans their bogs on the gram!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I was going to say that. She looked more pregnant on the pics of her in a coat taking rondon to the north pole or wherever the hell they went, than on the photos of her on 'xmas day'?!
On the Lapland day photos I said then to my friend (a die hard hun her 🤦🏻‍♀️) that she was over padded wearing the hat to distract attention from her stomach 🤣

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.