Mrs Hinch #303 Morning after pill made Inch to row, didn’t work as there’s a new cash cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had to mute her stories tonight. Such a cringe fest 😂 jamie makes me feel funny, he constantly looks like an old horny pervert 🤢 I know people say dogs are part of their family but she’s just taking the piss. I didn’t get my cats to start rubbing my bump when I was up the duff and calling them my kid’s brother and sister 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Wonder if they conceived the night of Ronnies big birthday bash when she was off her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Rest in peace me died of second hand embarrassment hearing celebrity couple from these two 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Is that zoom thing a 'it wasn't a planned announcement for Christmas day as my dad didn't even know until then..'

Hey soph 😘 congrats.

Reactions: 12
‘Ma barker knew before I did’ yes grinch, that’s because she guided inch in...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70
Celebrity couple. I can't cope 🤣🤣🤣 I don't believe for a second that Fredayahoo knew before Soph, and if she did but her dad didn't that's just bleeping weird

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has she honestly just called herself a fucken celebrity 😂😂😂 honestly these Instagram knobheads are wearing thin 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My boyfriend just heard me listening to her story and said what’s that, I said someone announcing their pregnancy to their dad and his response was ‘why are they playing music that sounds like someone has died, it’s not a bleeping Disney film’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Another strapless dress to show off her bump get in the bleeping bin will you!
Because our Christmas plans changed I had on a nice top...and pj bottoms 😂. I mean wtf is she wearing? Wheres she going? The opera
Im still trying to decipher her lies tbh. Ma n pa look on split screens. And I’m sorry but ma knew again (bullshit) but she didn’t tell her dad? Things. Aren’t. Adding. Up. How far in front are pre records. Bet she set the Christmas table up in October 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does she think people are too stupid to know the difference between a 12 week and 20 week scan? Saying she’s over half way..

No tit! That’s when you had the sex confirmed too at the 20 week scan! Part of me wonders if she would of kept it secret until BOOM baby arrives but then SS pulled out the engagement and she couldn’t stand missing out on attention. It explains why the sudden need to stop going out every day I bet she was starting to show also explains dressing in an ugly over sized jacket to look like fagan from Oliver Twist 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Okay I’m so on Mr A’s insta account and watching her Q&A
All I can say is cringe! She looks bigger in the photo announcement than the zoom call?

Reactions: 8
There is no way she has kept it from her dad who she proclaims she loves sooooooo much!

Don’t you remember she is his whole world 🤣

The extent of her pre-records is totally mind boggling! Her bump is smaller than the white dress and she is an even bigger 🤬
I was going to say that. She looked more pregnant on the pics of her in a coat taking rondon to the north pole or wherever the hell they went, than on the photos of her on 'xmas day'?!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.