Mrs Hinch #302 Pregnant again, anxiety gone, gifts aplenty for the new Messiah of Maldon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god is she waiting until valentines to reveal the gender I wish she would do one!!! She must be nearly 25 weeks

Reactions: 14
A bit cryptic, more than halve is 40/2 = 20 weeks so she's more than that.
I'd say 22.
and why not say the date, scared of being papped again - in your dreams hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She clearly already knows the gender, she just won’t say until her birthday/valentines dayy

Reactions: 10
So she does a Q&A and then doesn’t want to answer the questions straight 🤦‍♀️ such an attention seeker 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
bleeping hell, two questions in and not a single straight answer yet. Forgot she's royalty and Mrs Queen of Maldon needs her privacy

Reactions: 20
Have we discussed the fact that it was clearly supposed to be a Christmas Day announcement? Who buys a bauble at New Years, for a tree they’re about to take down, she clearly had a Christmas Day announcement planned but that was thwarted by Stacey and her engagement!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Apologies if posted already but looks like it’s a 20week scan photo judging by this response.
So looking at maybe early April perhaps?
I love how she’s used the text box to cover up the tight roll fabric on Jaymee’s shirt.

Good one Soph !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know a good game! I'll put up a question box and then not answer the questions being asked 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
First time poster, long time lurker. Im guessing she's going to do a gender reveal for valentines day or possibly Easter 🐣 depending on when she is actually due

Reactions: 8
That's 2/2 questions she's not properly answered. Reckon she'll go for a full hattrick?

• Haha
Sigh. I know I said I was signing off but obviously I hate myself. But this q&a is clearly a ploy to get one of her mad fans to ask about house moves and come up with some stupid excuse why they now need a 10 bed mansion in Dorset. 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.