Mrs Hinch #302 Pregnant again, anxiety gone, gifts aplenty for the new Messiah of Maldon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the posing of the hands/paws designed to show off her own engagement ring as a trigger to ask how they chose it? Did it cost more than SS's.
Thought this too! Definitely believe it’s to show off her fancy rings (mustn’t be outdone by SS!)

Reactions: 7
My daughter is 2 in Feb and we're having the same struggles/worries! I've been told not to worry too much, as long as she understands what is being said to her, which she does! Still doesn't stop the worrying though, does it?

Also, if Hinch has a girl.. Good luck to her of she thinks placid little Ron is 'naughty'! Little girls are feral!!
I agree with that! My daughter is almost 2 and my god she is a feral as they come. Every day she’s either jumping head first of the sofa or knee deep in sudocrem

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m going to go for an e ending name to as they all end in an e sound! So maybe Alfie, Freddie? Something along those lines! The scan is deffo 20 week scan to! I found out my youngest sex at 16 weeks

Reactions: 1
Far too much time on my hands but my guess at possible names
Lille / Maddison (Maddie) / Millie / Rosie
James / George / Louis / Mason

Why do they all say "yous", what even is that?? I've noticed it a lot with her sheep yous this and yous that
People from the North East say this (or at least they do in Middlesbrough)
Believe it or not the accents and dialects of England are remarkably diverse too 🙄🙄 we don’t all speak like Kirstie Allsopp (this isn’t directed at you MissJ, just using your quote for reference )

Reactions: 3
I think the last thread I was reading was 299... Good going guys! Just seen the announcement through a friends ig story (shared hinch's post). I understood why plenty here didn't like the pregnancy speculation but it seems like you lot don't miss a trick!!

Also found rose wonderland in my house a few days ago... Partner got it cheap from poundland just before Xmas - I can confirm it smells of very little 😂

Reactions: 5
I agree with that! My daughter is almost 2 and my god she is a feral as they come. Every day she’s either jumping head first of the sofa or knee deep in sudocrem
I found a block of butter with toddler teeth marks in hidden by my stairs today! 🤷🏼‍♀️ She was such a placid newborn and my Dr said 'I have a theory - lovely baby, terrible toddler' and it rings true as she jumps off my dining room table wearing nothing but a pair of swimming goggles! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Obviously children are amazing and the best gift on earth BUT I think her life & internet fame is going to go down hill very rapidly from this point. I bet she’s been thinking this will make it better for her but it really won’t. Especially during a pandemic. I very much doubt things will be back to normal by the time their second baby is born. It will take a good few years at least. As someone who has been through the pandemic with a newborn (now almost toddler & very active) and a 4 year old let me tell you first hand that it has been hell on earth. I had planned my second so that she was born when my first started school. How wrong was i! I barely get time to have a sip of water most days. Grinch is definitely not going to be able to cope with 2 under 2, a pandemic and keeping her Instagram fame going. It will be physically impossible. Honestly, there have been times when I just want to give up and the state of my house makes me want to run away sometimes. Grey manor will never be spotless again!
Agree... people like a good pregnancy announcement but it will soon get monotonous 😴 I just can’t imagine how she’ll play this .... I just think it’ll be ‘omg... my family is complete... perfect baby, handsomes... house hinched etc’

I have two. One was placid, calm, well behaved. The second was as you say feral. I had to have eyes in the back of my head, arms, chest, neck... you get the picture and was a shock to the system. Both grown up now. But omg, she makes me laugh when she says Ron Ron is naughty, she has noooo idea! 🤣
Don’t worry too much about your little girl, the experts know how much they develop at their own pace . All will be well I’m sure! X
Ohh yes! Eyes in my arse and everywhere else! For me, the fact that Ron just waits at the settee and doesn't climb up it like a little monkey speaks volumes for how placid he is! 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Been silently trying to catch up all these threads - belated hooray to 300 threads. I think she is probably exact same stage of pregnancy as me (I predict she’s around 24-26 weeks) and I swear to god if she poops this baby out and picks my top name I will be raging! Don’t want people remarking or thinking I am copying her. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
What’s it called please?
Bad form to quote yourself but here you go

BBC iplayer.
It's called Celebrity: A 21st-Century Story.
4 parts.
I'm on part 2 at the moment.

Part 1 - Charting the first few years of the new millennium, this film examines fame in the early noughties, when a whole host of ordinary people were transformed overnight into celebrities.

Part 2 - Charting fame in the late noughties, the second episode looks at the ways in which different groups cashed in on what had become a worldwide obsession with fame and the ways in which intimacy was being leveraged, both willingly and unwillingly, to feed the celebrity machine.

Part 3 - This film tells the story of how celebrities capitalised on a digital revolution in order to sidestep the traditional routes to fame.

Part 4 - Charting the last five tumultuous years, this final episode takes us to the end of 2020 and interrogates the methods used by celebrities to get everything they want.

If she actually does have Dorset plans 🤢 she’ll have to move somewhere like sandbanks or outskirts of Bournemouth, she’d stand out like a sore thumb anywhere else!

I found a block of butter with toddler teeth marks in hidden by my stairs today! 🤷🏼‍♀️ She was such a placid newborn and my Dr said 'I have a theory - lovely baby, terrible toddler' and it rings true as she jumps off my dining room table wearing nothing but a pair of swimming goggles! 😅
That sounds amazing! 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.