Mrs Hinch #302 Pregnant again, anxiety gone, gifts aplenty for the new Messiah of Maldon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Birthday or Mother’s Day gender reveal announcement imminent
Ron popping the balloon
Extension on the upstairs of the house for more bedrooms (she’s always claimed it’s her “forever” home so proof will be in the pudding if she moves)

Reactions: 6
Does anybody remember the comment on here saying she was pregnant and was due in March a few months ago?

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Okay I normally don’t mind her - understand the views on here but I find it so bizarre she wrote that??!

Either tell people or just ignore it? Don’t be soo attention seeking
Or a “decided to keep this one private/to ourselves for now! But over half-way/not long to go.” As to be fair, she will probably get asked a lot as the barmy army will be wanting to set up daily countdowns...

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Shame we can’t zoom in on the scan pic and see the date taken

Reactions: 8
Lovely surprise for us all?

Oh get a grip lady.

The only people who care beyond tweedle Dee and tweedle twit are your immediate family and the fully insane fans that cried over your announcement and actually think you might ask them to babysit.

Ffs when this baby is born she’ll just upload a photo of it’s hand or foot and no gender or name. Or she’ll walk out of the same hospital Kate Middleton gave birth at expecting the paparazzi to be waiting.

Reactions: 13
Why on earth has she asked people to ask her questions but she isn’t answering them directly. What is the point? ‘When is baby Hinch due?’ The reply is bad, she’s annoyed me. Absolute fruit loop. I think she wants OK magazine to get in touch 🤣 she is a celeb afterall 🙄 and I don’t care what anyone says I bet it’s a girl she will of had that gender procedure.

Reactions: 16
Why does she have to make everything sound like a bloody cryptic crossword clue?! Riddle me this, more than half and less than this.. she’s such a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Everything is such an EVENT.
My god as if we needed any more proof this baby is just content.
She is bloody insufferable.

Reactions: 20
Also how is she glowing?!? I’ve only seen one photo in the chav white dress since the announcement with a tit ton of make up and her head bent to hide her nostrils.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
First time poster, long time lurker. Im guessing she's going to do a gender reveal for valentines day or possibly Easter 🐣 depending on when she is actually due
I think baby will be here by Easter. Gender reveal will coincide with some brand deal she’s got lined up for sure.

OH GOD I just realized she’s going to hold out until a gender reveal party and she can’t have a party until rules change (or at least can’t publicize a party...) 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Also how is she glowing?!? I’ve only seen one photo in the chav white dress since the announcement with a tit ton of make up and her head bent to hide her nostrils.
Loads of people must have asked that gender question too, trust her to choose the arse licking one with the compliment thrown in.

Reactions: 9
I bet she has already pre recorded the gender reveal and that was the balloon some of you spotted in her stories a week or so ago 😆🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Gosh I’ve been away from here for a few days and it’s all gone off!! Well done those who said she was pregnant. Even though I’ve not had children I think Sopha is really going to struggle having 2 under 2. I know she has Vestlife and Ma Baker to help out. I wonder how Ronsomes will deal with another human being in the house? The baby will be crying and need feeding and changing - will he understand what is going on? And poor Hens won’t be going for any walks. I can definitely see her moving house.

As someone else said I reckon the new baby will be called Reggie (the Kray twins) and to comment on the name Veronica that’s my mums name and she has been known as Ronnie, Ron, Von and V!

Reactions: 7
I think they probably already know the gender but will have to do a big song and dance reveal for the 🐑

Reactions: 20
I just checked and her birthday is Feb 16th, so seeing as everything is about her, she'll probably book a scan in and find out that day! 🙄

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.