Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SunshineRae

VIP Member
One pregnancy announcement later and all is forgiven. The sheep have forgiven and forgotten that she totally abandoned them at Christmas and New Year. She also moves the conversation/speculation on about what she was doing at Christmas and whether or not she was rule breaking. Plus her absence, has made the heart grow fonder (for the sheep at least) and the result is even higher levels of impressions and engagement. This...woman... is...not...stupid!!

I think she is going to be very secretive about her due date, as is her right, but I think she will make a big song and dance about it being because of the paps and her experience last time. She'll say how vulnerable she feels and can't cope with having to have another decoy at the hospital and leave separately etc. 🙄

Things I'm predicted we will see over the coming weeks and months:-
- An extravagant gender reveal.
- Ronnie moving to a big boy room with his own en suite a.k.a the guest room, complete with #gifted and #collab furniture, wallpaper, prints, bedding and accessories.
- A new #gifted #collab nursery (as above).
- Shitloads of #gifted and #PRDiscount items from Bababoom Loughton (and other baby brands).
- Plans for a loft conversion to create a "guest quarters".
- Lots of polls in regards to choosing baby items.
- Lots of Pampers #ads.
- A detailed hospital bag packing guide which will include lots of undeclared #ads for totally unnecessary items.
- Lots of mentions of #ThisIsn'tAnAd but I just love e.g. Tommee Tippee
- A range of baby products called "Baby Hinch" that she's been working on for months and months since the moment she found out she was pregnant and that's why she had to keep the news secret until now.
- Plans for a pregnancy/motherhood/baby book and/or podcast (perhaps co hosting with Stacey Solomon)
- Possibly also a weaning book, insta page, IGTV channel or similar collab-ing with a pro.
- Lots of caddies.
- Lots of smugness.
- Lots of spending.
- Lots of receiving.
- Lots of not reading the room.
- Lots of not realising how bloody lucky she is.

Having said all that, a baby is a blessing and I think it will be wonderful for Ronnie to have a sibling close in age to play and interact with.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 126

mgh727

VIP Member
Got to mention it once more....why comic sans, is she working as a primary school teacher for KS1 in 2003?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 94

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I had to have a night off after her announcement. It made me so angry. The fact she hasn’t even shit that kid out and she’s already using it for content makes me despair!

She is an awful person, but I truly believe those around her are worse. She is nutty as a fruitcake, so for them to agree to go along with bringing another child into that is obscene.

Reactions: 71

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Why is she acting like she’s the first person to ever get pregnant? So what, Jamie threw some spunk up your pink canoe! It doesn’t make you a fucking Saint!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Itscharlibaby

I’ve woke up this morning feeling broken after the princess of Maldons update on her ever perfect life. My partner of over 5 years (who I’m still in love with) broke up with me 2 months ago and instead of the ring that I thought would be coming shortly I’ve now had my life turned upside down and am living back with my parents. I thought this year we’d finally start trying for the baby I so desperately want, but now I’m alone.
I don’t think I’m a bad person, I can be a bit of a bitch but I’m trying to figure out what I’ve done to deserve this while she gets everything I’ve ever wanted 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Amibovvered

VIP Member
Well I’m so Moss to the party, 2 1/2 threads to catch up on and Daughter told me earlier this evening about Hinch, I actually got a Tattle bingo as predicted this quite a while ago with her obvious teasing behaviour and posts. Anyhow I’m feeling very sorry for the next cash cow she will be birthing and exploiting, she can’t spend 2 minutes with Ron so she will be renting it out to Ma from the moment she has it for sure. Bet the bitch is rubbing her hands she thinks she’s outdone Solomon. Also big love and sadness for those of you who would make far better Mummy’s than Hinch and will have deeply upset and pissed off with her insensitive and over the top announcement. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Chesneyslittlesister

Chatty Member
I think I'm done. I can't watch this shit show anymore. Pretending the world is all fairy lights and shiny baubles while making money out of people who are vulnerable and struggling. I hope one day someone publishes the real truth as to how she's done all this.

Shazzyshizzle

Chatty Member
Poor Rondon will be put up to the loft with Tracey...

He seems like such a sweet wee boy, god love him, I’m sure with the correct interaction he would come on leaps & bounds. Yes he’s clean, fed (turmeric & eggs anyone?) & watered but his social & emotional needs don’t seem to be being met, which is so sad to see.

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
Does being pregnant mean you have to lie on the sofa in a onesie for 9 months?
Asking for a friend because I worked up until I was 38 weeks... twice

• Haha
Reactions: 61

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Did sopha not need hospital stays on RonRon for blood issues? Is that fixed now? Or did she just hide it this time.
Not for a blood thing. She needed to be sectioned because she wouldn’t eat when she was pregnant. Someone close to her revealed on here that they had to bribe her to eat by matching smarties colours in a group. For her to be pregnant again so soon, when she is clearly still mentally unwell, is downright irresponsible

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Stupid woman has Ronnie monogrammed on practically every baby article. So either they’ll have to name this one Ronnie as well, whether boy or girl, or buy new. Wasteful bint!

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Before I’m off to bed quickly any tattlers who care more about a child’s right to private life and dignity than a dumbass influencer here are two reads

Google : myka stauffer

And watch throughandlou on Tiktok, she’s a 26 year old who was one of the first victims of a mummy
Blogger who posted all her childhood online! As you can imagine this will only get worse now, this is just the beginning! Think about all the poor kids of these celebs and influencers who never
Got a choice about their childhood on the internet 😢

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

Lardsnomes

I usually only comment on the personal rage she causes me 😂, but Jeez, I looked at that midwife lady’s insta page. I generally have no time for the sheeple masses but (being kind) she looks like a nice woman & she’s clearly gone through a lot of personal & family problems. I get that she has been lifted by following Sopha & SS (each to their own), but what grown woman could be that desperate that they put that Sopha & SS follow them in their insta bio??!!
It’s fucking scary how invested people are in the fake lives of influencers. I know Soph hasn’t read Tattle since Adam was a boy, but seriously I wonder how she sleeps at night, manipulating and conning these sad followers. She disgusts me 😡😡
Edited to say I’ve just noticed I’ve had a status upgrade! Happy New Year to me! 🎉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 55

LiverbirdLisa

She's worried about revealing her exact due date.

Nobody asked you to. Just say March Sophie (other months are available). No need to be so cryptic, you're not Beyoncé 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54