Mrs Hinch #302 Pregnant again, anxiety gone, gifts aplenty for the new Messiah of Maldon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has clearly written her own question here, as the boxes for questions are rounded.
Also almost each question has emojis at the end which she also does the same as she answers..

this is all prerecorded in her deep rest

Reactions: 10
Soph the minute you reveal your due date I’m going to buy all the Lurpak in Essex and follow you to hospital and whisper “Sophie” outside the birthing suite

Except I won’t and neither will anyone else because you’re a bleeping nobody
Omg somebody explain the butter references to me please, I’ve been away from Zophlora’s threads too long but the preggo announcement has brought me back like a homing pigeon!!

Reactions: 5
This is a really interesting read for me. My daughter speaks but not very clearly and struggles with words and certain sounds (she’s 3) I keep asking her nursery if I should be concerned and they keep saying no but my eldest spoke clearly from about 18 months!
I hate comparing them but I do fear that my youngest has a speech delay!
Second children are always slower to start speaking because they only have to grunt and they the older siblings running round after them. And they are usually more physically able than the first child because they copy older siblings so have no reason to speak more, they can get things themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
To be fair I had my daughters name set from 6 weeks, found out she was a girl 19 weeks and never picked a boys name
Absolutely! I can imagine having one concrete name, that’s realistic, but for both?? She knows the sex for sure

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion: prerecorded announcement for Christmas as “3” Yorkshire’s and roasties from aunt Bessie

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just cant look at Instagram any more. The comments make me want to puke do these people not have lives. its lovely som
eones
Pregnant but I only cry over my own family. Some followers are very brain washed

Reactions: 17
I’ve just finished work and I cried all the way home. I was due off at 3 but someone went sick with symptoms. People are so poorly and we have at least two who will pass away tonight. I’m exhausted. I’m living this tit day in and day out. Friends and family are constantly texting asking about symptoms, mums at the school are always asking what the death rate is. I literally can’t escape it and feel my mental health slowly worsening with every shift I work. It’s not just me, the whole shift was pretty much like it too. We get no thanks from our supervisors and it feels like the general public don’t give a tit. I truly believe that when instagrammers like Sophie swan about doing whatever they want, everyone else follows suit thinking it’s ok.
I’ve been physically attacked (as some of you may remember), bollocked for giving a homeless guy money for food, spat at, struggled with my own diabetes as I’ve not had time to eat on a shift....I’ve had enough.
Sorry for the rant.
Mate I feel you - I work in A&E and people just don’t get how intense this is. Sending you love and strength x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve just finished work and I cried all the way home. I was due off at 3 but someone went sick with symptoms. People are so poorly and we have at least two who will pass away tonight. I’m exhausted. I’m living this tit day in and day out. Friends and family are constantly texting asking about symptoms, mums at the school are always asking what the death rate is. I literally can’t escape it and feel my mental health slowly worsening with every shift I work. It’s not just me, the whole shift was pretty much like it too. We get no thanks from our supervisors and it feels like the general public don’t give a tit. I truly believe that when instagrammers like Sophie swan about doing whatever they want, everyone else follows suit thinking it’s ok.
I’ve been physically attacked (as some of you may remember), bollocked for giving a homeless guy money for food, spat at, struggled with my own diabetes as I’ve not had time to eat on a shift....I’ve had enough.
Sorry for the rant.
❤❤ you’re doing an amazing job though! You should be so proud! I can understand how hard it is and she’s just a bleeping idiot taking it all in to boost her bank balance!
We love you though and I’m thankyou for everything you’ve done and are doing ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She's nothing but an Essex airhead who got lucky. Lucky she went down one scrubber route than the other. She's a bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why did she make such a big deal about her dad finding out over her mum? Is there something I’m missing?

Reactions: 16
Sorry for the rant.
Keep your chin up your amazing much more than old mrs hinch all shes done is said shes pregnant heres to the NHS 👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Did she actually just refer to herself and Jamie as a celebrity couple?! Jesus Christ.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 75
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.