Mrs Hinch #302 Pregnant again, anxiety gone, gifts aplenty for the new Messiah of Maldon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t understand why she’s doing a q&a

What’s she expecting people to ask?
What position was the baby conceived in?
Was Jamie singing when he ejaculated?
Did you put your legs up after?

piss off woman 😂😂
Is the posing of the hands/paws designed to show off her own engagement ring as a trigger to ask how they chose it? Did it cost more than SS's.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Feeling a bit personally attacked here 😂 In N.I (and possibly ROI) it's really common to use yous as a you plural because the English language doesn't have it's own version. ( e.g: tu is singular you and vous is plural you in French). I don't think it's as common in England judging by the comments here 😅
Yousens 🤣 I'm from NI too

Reactions: 4
I reckon she’ll be calling him Jack 🤔 btw, are we certain it’s boy? Or just guessing? There’s too much to catch up on 🤣

Reactions: 2
It will take them a lot longer than a week to bring that house to fifty shades of grey. It’s far too colourful
They wont sell the Greyskulls in Maldon. You dont need to when you have £2.5 million in the bank. It will be used for the cleaning records complete with a hand model (with tattoo) to do the footage. Meanwhile the family sit back and rake in the money - in Dorset. Wonder who would be prepared to have the same tattoo applied - just to get the modelling job?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I also worry massively about this. My daughter has just turned 2 and only says daddy. And mama if I encourage her. She babbles a lot, is happy, healthy and seems to be okay in all other areas of development. I’ve spoken to my HV twice about it because I’m so worried but she says that some babies can just be late talkers and they all develop differently.

Any other tattlers with the same or had the same problem but your kids are fine?! Would love not to feel alone on this!
My daughter is 2 in Feb and we're having the same struggles/worries! I've been told not to worry too much, as long as she understands what is being said to her, which she does! Still doesn't stop the worrying though, does it?

Also, if Hinch has a girl.. Good luck to her of she thinks placid little Ron is 'naughty'! Little girls are feral!!

• Haha
  • Heart
They wont sell the Greyskulls in Maldon. You dont need to when you have £2.5 million in the bank. It will be used for the cleaning records complete with a hand model (with tattoo) to do the footage. Meanwhile the family sit back and rake in the money - in Dorset. Wonder who would be prepared to have the same tattoo applied - just to get the modelling job?

Got to be someone daft enough to have her name and then the rose cover up.

Gotta be authentic 💯😌

• Haha

piss off woman 😂😂
She'll have probably made up the questions and is answering them ready to publish as we speak, stupid cow! 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I am happy that Ron is getting an actual sibling to play with so he no longer has to think Lardy is his 'brother' and poor Lardy will at last get left in peace to grow fatter on the sofa
I wonder if the poor kid will get middle child syndrome.

Reactions: 1
I think she’ll defo be moving she’s needed an excuse to dump that very average house she’s spouted she loves so much. This is the perfect excuse. Wouldn’t be surprised if she kept it (I love it so much guys) and spun it round as to why she’s keeping it. Maybe let mad mum move in.
I foresee an insurance ‘accident’ 😂 house catches fire while they are all in the Dorset cottage/beach house

• Haha
Reactions: 1

piss off woman 😂😂
So she can drag the attention out a bit more. Notice how she hasn’t posted any more stories- she just wants to leave those there on centre stage. 🙄

Reactions: 8
Maybe if it’s a girl they will call her Whitney .. after Ronnie was forced to dance to it like some circus bear every day.
No it will be Chardonnay or some such other classy choice.. maybe Secco, Champagne or Porsche - but spelt Porchia - because thats easier

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think it’ll be Alfie or Archie. Don’t mean to offend anyone with these children’s names but they are a very popular choice in a chavvy sort of way and she doesn’t have an original bone in her body. Plus it’ll nicely tie in with all their names having ie.
Yeah if not Reggie. I think Arthur/ Alfie

Hmm a question box... She usually does this when she’s got something specific she wants to convey.
I would put money on one of the questions just so happening to be ‘will you be moving house?’

I just had an awful thought - I wondered if the poor bastard was conceived on that really cringe night when Soph returned home to a candlelit (empty) bath when old vesty was giving out more innuendo than a Carry On film!? I’ve lost track of all time due to lockdown/Christmas so don’t even know if the dates add up...excuse me, just off to vom 🤢🤮
First thought I had too!

• Sick
She might give it to one of the kids, like the coffee table!

My daughter is 2 in Feb and we're having the same struggles/worries! I've been told not to worry too much, as long as she understands what is being said to her, which she does! Still doesn't stop the worrying though, does it?

Also, if Hinch had a girl.. Good luck to her of she thinks placid little Ron is 'naughty'! Little girls are feral!!
I have two. One was placid, calm, well behaved. The second was as you say feral. I had to have eyes in the back of my head, arms, chest, neck... you get the picture and was a shock to the system. Both grown up now. But omg, she makes me laugh when she says Ron Ron is naughty, she has noooo idea! 🤣
Don’t worry too much about your little girl, the experts know how much they develop at their own pace . All will be well I’m sure! X

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.