Mrs Hinch #3 Ghostwritten Book She Didn't Even Read, Is There No End To Hinch's Greed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Golden “maple” syrup chicken - WHAT EVEN IS THAT ???
Oh Lordy it looks disgusting.
Had to laugh at her reason for using microwave rice "for quickness"... yeah because she's so busy working she can't boil a pot of rice.
Me thinks her loo might be in use later. ?

Reactions: 6
Had to laugh at her reason for using microwave rice "for quickness"... yeah because she's so busy working she can't boil a pot of rice.
And there it is... a lightbulb moment! Mrs Hinch is obsessed with her bog cleaning because her and Jamie must have constant diarrhoea with all that crap she cooks! I am lucky to have a good man who is also pro feminism and we share household jobs such as cooking, but when I showed him that abomination of a "meal" he said he would dump me in a heartbeat if I served him that! ???

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A WHOLE bottle of chilli sauce AND a load of golden syrup?! What in hell. I have a bottle of sweet chilli sauce in my fridge that I’ve used in countless stir frys and it’s lasted me months (not sure I should have kept it that long but that’s beside the point!). That’s basically just a load of sugar on a plate - I mean, I have a sweet tooth but DAMN.

Reactions: 14
A WHOLE bottle of chilli sauce AND a load of golden syrup?! What in hell. I have a bottle of sweet chilli sauce in my fridge that I’ve used in countless stir frys and it’s lasted me months (not sure I should have kept it that long but that’s beside the point!). That’s basically just a load of sugar on a plate - I mean, I have a sweet tooth but DAMN.
Yer we just have a bottle in the fridge for pizzas dips when we need it but a whole bottle you'd throw up wouldnt you especially withthe golden syrup as well

Reactions: 8
My god that was horrific.

Garlic from a tube, whole bottle of sweet chili and the microwave rice.

She might as well of just had the bon bons for dinner.

Sugar is so addictive and killing so many people. There's been studies that show that pregnant woman that eat a high sugar diet can pass on problems for their child and give them a predisposition to sugar problems. Not that I'm articulating that well!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well she be begin the new Zoflora if she seen it. She did mention It other week but said she didn’t no if was true jottiesjoural had it sent to her was on her story’s to night it’s new pet one. Bet hinch not happy she not had it first so she b buyin 20 bottle that’s she don’t really need ?.

Reactions: 1
My god that was horrific.

Garlic from a tube, whole bottle of sweet chili and the microwave rice.

She might as well of just had the bon bons for dinner.

Sugar is so addictive and killing so many people. There's been studies that show that pregnant woman that eat a high sugar diet can pass on problems for their child and give them a predisposition to sugar problems. Not that I'm articulating that well!
That would have been so easy and quick to make from scratch, she could have even used a bit of honey for sweetness and the fresh ingredients would have added nutrition but obviously chopping up a couple of garlic cloves and chilli's is too much work for her royal hunchness. I almost feel bad for Jamie.

Reactions: 13
bleeping hell. The idea of that chicken meal makes me want to vomit. It sounds disgusting. She cooks like a student would.

Just to be extra pedantic (sorry!) it was golden syrup, not maple syrup and basmati rice is usually eaten with Indian food not random chicken fling-it-together-and-hope-for-the-best. I know, I know... Not a big deal really but she has wound me up something chronic today and those things were just the icing on the cake.

Also... Am I nuts or does anyone else lose their tit just a leetle bit at full moon?! Am I a lunatic? Or a werewolf?! Or normal ????

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh wow! I am so pleased to find this thread. I’m usually over on the Meldrums but this chemical mad Hinch woman has been leaving me baffled & driving me crazy for months now. I’m sure it’s been said a thousand times but I just cannot understand how anyone thinks this is healthy for you or interesting content.

A few years ago I decided to have a ‘clean up’ of a harmful chemicals in the home (sad I know) and we now only use bicarbonate of soda, vinegar and mix in essential oils into method spray bottle (not chemical free I know but we reduce the amount). Do people really not realise how harmful all these chemicals you’re breathing in day in day out are? She’s pregnant and the baby is also breathing in all those fumes constantly ?‍♀ It is not healthy mentally or physically to be so bloody obsessed with it. How many times can you clean something and honestly who has time for this tit? There’s more to life! That baby is going to be literally swimming in zoflora and chemicals when it arrives. Another flogger too who’s sneakily selling products. Not sure how they can live with themselves and portray this kind of lifestyle when everything is gifted or free ?‍♂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh wow! I am so pleased to find this thread. I’m usually over on the Meldrums but this chemical mad Hinch woman has been leaving me baffled & driving me crazy for months now. I’m sure it’s been said a thousand times but I just cannot understand how anyone thinks this is healthy for you or interesting content.

A few years ago I decided to have a ‘clean up’ of a harmful chemicals in the home (sad I know) and we now only use bicarbonate of soda, vinegar and mix in essential oils into method spray bottle (not chemical free I know but we reduce the amount). Do people really not realise how harmful all these chemicals you’re breathing in day in day out are? She’s pregnant and the baby is also breathing in all those fumes constantly ?‍♀ It is not healthy mentally or physically to be so bloody obsessed with it. How many times can you clean something and honestly who has time for this tit? There’s more to life! That baby is going to be literally swimming in zoflora and chemicals when it arrives. Another flogger too who’s sneakily selling products. Not sure how they can live with themselves and portray this kind of lifestyle when everything is gifted or free ?‍♂
Welcome to our world ?

Reactions: 5
Cannot deal with this woman the amount of chemicals she's happy with vlogging away to her viewers as if it's totally healthy when it's NOT is disgusting can't believe people actually like and watch her everyday

Watching anybody use zoflora makes me want to be sick (alergic to the shite made me come out in the worst rash ever) most a them r not safe for animals either so don't get why she's even putting it all over her house poor dog

What are these people doing?? All in the name of Mrs Hinch. I dread to think what ‘baby’ related cleaning she’s going to enlighten us with.
Wtf surely that cannot be good for a newborns sensitive skin all that stuff on ma clothes would make me itch like feck there's no need for this man

Reactions: 6
@HappyHalloween lush isn’t full of crap, I used to work for them so perhaps you should have a nose at their ingredient list.
I have, and I've also listened to the spiel from people who have worked for them. If you think sitting in a bath full of bright blue or green dye is good for you, or all the fizz and other crap is in any way healthy, I feel bad for you :( Oh, there's also a high amount of women who get thrush after using Lush bath bombs, including Colleen Ballinger. If you love them, please carry on bathing in them (y) I personally value my health! There's also an entire thread somewhere here about them and the crap in them LOL

Just had a quick Google of propylene glycol. Wow. That stuffs everywhere. From deicing planes to dog food to medication ???

Honestly it's been like a full time job finding out what chemicals do what and avoiding as much as possible, but it's so worth it. Fixing diet and eliminating chemicals as much as possible has done wonders for my health, inc my mental health! I always felt pretty much ok but now I'm so much happier. I thought many others were on that kind of road, esp as my cleansing products now are not harmful to me or the environment, and I feel so sad that the damage is done with this ignorant woman, as someone said earlier nearly 2m people are now throwing endless crap down into our water supply, and think it's good for their mental health in some way.

It's staggering she's marketed it this way. Hinch yourself happy?

Genius marketing ploy. massive money spinner.

Destroying people's health, our environment, our pets and children. Just to get rich quick.

mrs hinch should be illegal. i cant wait for the day everyone turns to natural stuff and shes the laughing stock she deserves to be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 11
CF31886C-5C32-4A79-8918-EFB1118FDC58.png

No Soph, you go ahead hun and you pine those toilets. Drop that Bloo powder from up above and sniff the Zoflora to your heart’s content.

My issue is you have 1.8m Hinchers watching your stories doing the above, please show an element of responsibility and accountability in your actions. People, rightly or wrongly, are following your lead pouring chemicals down the sink, cleaning already perfectly clean toilets and becoming thoroughly obsessive in the name of “Hinching”.

So cleaning your toilets however you like is totally fine, until you’re an influencer and have nearly 2M people watching.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.