Mrs Hinch #3 Ghostwritten Book She Didn't Even Read, Is There No End To Hinch's Greed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Henry has had to learn to do what she says.

I don't know of any dog that lies on it's back with it's ears spread out every night holding out a paw to be held on it's own bed before it will sleep tbh

She's made him do that. the rest of the time he just sits in the house. gets a basic walk if he is lucky (but not every day, quick wee in the garden most of the time) while she sprays him and his surroundings with chemicals.

the baby too, will have to stick to strict rules.

her sister likely has told her, as have many many others, but she gets aggressive. look how she deals with her fans if they question anything! they get blocked or ignored. if her mum or nan say anything to her she gets really snappy fast. I think they're afraid of her. she blocked me once and i wasn't even following her! she just didn't like the insta page I was following. she's a control freak psycho!

with all the dosh she's making from her gullible fans, she'll prob hire a nanny. then she can clean without interruption.

the baby will be trained the second its born. sitting there on the stair just like henry while she sprays 1001 and zoflora everywhere.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Can anyone create it or does it have to be the one who came up with thread name
Anyone can do it, although it's courtesy to credit the person that created the name.

Create a thread, add the Mrs Hinch tag, then post the link to the new thread in the old one and report your post in the old thread to get it closed off. If that makes sense? There's a link if you click guidelines

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.