Mrs Hinch #3 Ghostwritten Book She Didn't Even Read, Is There No End To Hinch's Greed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who used to work for them I’d have thought you’d have been more knowledgable. If you need convincing put Lush ingredients list into google and there’s lots of info about just how bad they are.
Do they not use palm oil as well??

Reactions: 4
Just had a quick Google of propylene glycol. Wow. That stuffs everywhere. From deicing planes to dog food to medication ???
Yep! Now go and check your toiletries and make up and prepare to be even more horrified! :oops:The worst thing is that they don't label it on foods (I think the problem of it being in foods is worse in US processed foods though than it is in the UK)

Reactions: 4
I thought that Lush gift basket was a passive aggressive dig at all the heavily packaged products Mrs H uses. The leaflet that she didn’t read, I think it was titled ‘let’s get naked’ is clearly about the lack of packaging.

I thought it was a fabulously passive aggressive gift.
(I also had assumed that Lush were more environmentally friendly that I now know them to be!)

Reactions: 10
Nononononononononoooooooooooo ??? baskets of bastard bath bombs!!! I CAN'T TAKE MUCH MORE OF THIS VACUOUS tit!!!

Reactions: 8
Despite some of the comments on here, I do love the occasional Lush bath bomb! I swear though, if I start struggling to buy the ones I like because she’s plugging them, I will cry! I’m so fed up of things I’ve always bought being out of stock or someone seeing it and going ‘oh you’re a hincher’ ??

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I had a quick squizz at the Mrs meldrum thread earlier. I've never heard of her before. Seems like people have the same gripes/concerns as in this thread about advertising etc. It really is just the biggest load of Billy BOLLOCKS ever - everyone needs to wake the duck up - consumers, Instagram users, Instagram lnfluencers, companies. I never realised to true extent of the media's manipulation of what we see on a daily basis. Talk about brain washing, fake news, propaganda etc. How much of what we allow into our brains on a daily basis is genuine and true or from an honest place? Not much me thinks.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Omg just realised... She's basically just asked for gazillions of bath bombs to be sent to her hasn't she. "Let's see how this progresses over the next week or so" means "let's see what I get sent over the next week or so" ?????????

And then a screenshot of the order screaming "Look guys...I genuinely did buy my own bath bombs... Pinky promise !!!!!" flutter of the ten-ton lashes

The sheep will be ordering already. Stupid is as stupid does.

The full moon must be affecting me today because I am more pissed off than normal by the Hinch.

Need to go and mediate haha ?

Reactions: 12
First time watching stories in a little bit, that one of the dog sitting down with her niece omg the poor dog.

I don’t think he isn’t loved but he can’t be getting much exercise or is being overfed - dogs aren’t supposed to have a giant fat roll at the back of their neck like that... scruff yes but that’s just fat. Cruel.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I bet her and Jamie have a right laugh at the shoppers...
‘Jamie I’m off to run a bath but I’ve run out of bath bombs’
‘Well sweet’art you know what to do about that’

Hey guys I’ve got a new basket and I think I’d like to put some bath bombs in it....

‘Yep Jamie all done, watch them roll in’
‘Don’t forget that we need some swipe up links on this stuff too, we don’t just want the bath stuff....show me the money!’

Jamie looks round the house to see what else they might need..... and so it continues!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg just realised... She's basically just asked for gazillions of bath bombs to be sent to her hasn't she. "Let's see how this progresses over the next week or so" means "let's see what I get sent over the next week or so" ?????????

And then a screenshot of the order screaming "Look guys...I genuinely did buy my own bath bombs... Pinky promise !!!!!" flutter of the ten-ton lashes

The sheep will be ordering already. Stupid is as stupid does.

The full moon must be affecting me today because I am more pissed off than normal by the Hinch.

Need to go and mediate haha ?
This reminds me of zoes bathroom unit that she has which are full of Bath bombs her fans have given her. Not sure if she still has it as don't watch her anymore but her house must have stank like a lush! She had so many she would put in a bath bomb and then some bubble bar too :oops:. Hinch will be doing the exact same, plus it's she's probably being sponsored by them like all the other influencers are.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I had a quick squizz at the Mrs meldrum thread earlier. I've never heard of her before. Seems like people have the same gripes/concerns as in this thread about advertising etc. It really is just the biggest load of Billy BOLLOCKS ever - everyone needs to wake the duck up - consumers, Instagram users, Instagram lnfluencers, companies. I never realised to true extent of the media's manipulation of what we see on a daily basis. Talk about brain washing, fake news, propaganda etc. How much of what we allow into our brains on a daily basis is genuine and true or from an honest place? Not much me thinks.
Mrs Meldrum lives not far away from me. At first I enjoyed her content particularly as she was a local but now I rarely look and don’t participate to the thread as she’s as bad as Hinch living off freebies with her now stay at home hubby. I think the only difference is Meldrum doesn’t clean as much as Hinch as she’s too busy posing!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 6
I love how she's all "check your labels, guys" about some BATH BOMBS and ESSENTIAL OILS not being cool for pregnancy but bleach baths, pouring tit down the drain for shits and giggles and mixing poisonous gases in your loo are all good guys!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Dying!!!! ??????

Yes dear... Some of those essential oils ARE a bit tricky when you're up the duff, but crack on with breathing in the chemicals in your cleaning products, unnecessary conditioner sprays, zoflora, bleach, carpet freshener, air freshener, febreze, flash, anti-bac sprays, bath bombs, wax melts, reed diffusers, loo cleaner etc etc. Knock yourself out with that bloo dust dropped from a massive height - baby H will love that!
Oh and make sure you top all that up with some really really crap food with zero nutritional value and plenty of e numbers.
Yep... Avoid those essential oils - indeed go out of your way to warn us about them! Thank you for that - really appreciate your concern.
Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh!!!! ????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Specifically mentioned always buying lavender zoflora when it’s on the shelf, apparently she’s obsessed with it now.. They’ve probably just asked her to promote it because it’s the least popular. If she buys it then all the sheep buy it :unsure:

• Sad
Sorry for being a Sweary Mary in this post...
OhmygodohmygodohmygohmyGOD! The bleeping bullshit continues!!! More bleeping lush! But this time supposedly from her mum!
Sophie you're a bleeping liar - sneaking lush into your stories like "oops! How did that happen!?" You and your team are as subtle as a bucket of snot. This is the clumsiest collaboration (#ad coming soon) I've seen yet. It's embarrassing and tawdry to say the very least.
I will never use lush again (not that I did anyway, can't stand being pounced on by staff when I'm just looking) nor any other creepy, desperate company with its hand up, jiggling about in its seat to be noticed & picked out of the class to work with Gleam and Hinch.
Getting neck ache from from shaking my head today ?

Notice the big close up of the lush bag and not the bath bomb? Ffs

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Haha
She's that thick I'm surprised she hasn't thrown those bleeping bon bons in the bath thinking they are mini bathbombs! ??

• Haha
Asking what a dogs nose is made of now!
She’s doing my head in today even more than normal with her stupidity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.