Mrs Hinch #3 Ghostwritten Book She Didn't Even Read, Is There No End To Hinch's Greed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cannot deal with this woman the amount of chemicals she's happy with vlogging away to her viewers as if it's totally healthy when it's NOT is disgusting can't believe people actually like and watch her everyday

Watching anybody use zoflora makes me want to be sick (alergic to the shite made me come out in the worst rash ever) most a them r not safe for animals either so don't get why she's even putting it all over her house poor dog
its ok for dogs when everything is dry

Reactions: 1
its ok for dogs when everything is dry
The chemicals in zoflora don't magically disappear when it's dry, they will still be offgassing VOC's even after the smell has dissipated. Plus what about all the lenor/ febreeze she sprays on the sofa where the dog sits, the wax melts the poor sod has to breathe in, the dettol she sprays all over his bed, not to mention the other cocktail of chemicals that she uses that the poor dog can't escape from.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The chemicals in zoflora don't magically disappear when it's dry, they will still be offgassing VOC's even after the smell has dissipated. Plus what about all the lenor/ febreeze she sprays on the sofa where the dog sits, the wax melts the poor sod has to breathe in, the dettol she sprays all over his bed, not to mention the other cocktail of chemicals that she uses that the poor dog can't escape from.
im not saying they do but zoflora have put out rules and even stated on their website and boxes its safe i use it once a week and mines fine but she goes to the extreme with everything

Reactions: 2
im not saying they do but zoflora have put out rules and even stated on their website and boxes its safe i use it once a week and mines fine but she goes to the extreme with everything
Dogs can't tell you they're being affected by something though, don't believe everything you read on the side of a box. If it kills aquatic life, it's not safe to be used for humans or pets. Just becuase you don't think it's affecting you or your dog, it doesn't mean it isn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
l f
l feel so sorry for henry

• Heart
l f
l feel so sorry for henry
Me too! Poor dog hardly seems to get walked either, and always looks like he needs a decent hair cut! He must feel so depressed, spaniels need regular long walks, theyre not lap dogs!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@killemwithkindness welcome. I happen to agree with most of your points, may I ask as I’m genuinely interested how you came to be on this forum when it’s obvs you’re against this kind of thing?

Reactions: 1
I have a really naive question, but I’m new to all this influencer tit.

Do you have to declare #ad at the start of your Instagram stories? I follow a well know slimming world instagrammer who endlessly and shamelessly plugs Spice and Tice and Princess Planning all day bleeping long. Every single one of her 50 stories is her whacking chimchurri into sausages, eggs, muller lights... it gets on my tits.

Then suddenly I wonder how this woman can go on spending sprees at misguided and boohoo.com with swipe up links. Is she being paid that well?!!
Yes, they will.be making money. SW influencers are horrendous. Check out Carbytobarbie on Instagram. She calls out all these SW and WW bullshitters.

Reactions: 4
I'm waiting for an anxiety post for the radio silence today.

Reactions: 6
@BlueSunday you come across as so bitter and rude when you reply to People who dont agree with you. All you had to say was ‘you should check out their labels/look into it a bit more’ not tell me I shouldn’t know better ? you are rude and so jealous of Mrs Hinch (who I think is ridiculous btw) but the nastiness is unreal. I won’t be coming on here again. And you can all reply and defend each other all you like. The level you all go to is really sad. Over and lot you bitter witches
Holly,
When most newbies arrive on the forum they will say a little about themselves or join in with our chat but imo your very first post was slightly aggressive, but I gave you the benefit of the doubt and replied politely. I honestly don't think I was being rude and certainly not bitter.

As for being jealous of Mrs Hinch... is that really all you can come up with? ?.
I worked in the oil industry as did my husband and we bought our own house (much larger than Hinch towers) with our own money which we worked hard for. We didn't have to influence people who might not have a lot of money into stockpiling cleaning products nor try to sell them cheap tat on Ebay to pay our bills.
I have two beautiful children who are healthy and happy and are making their own way in the World. I also have 2 gorgeous grandchildren but I do worry what state the World will be in when they grow up because of the way certain people treat the environment and yes Mrs Hinch is one of those people. Hell, I even have a Mulberry handbag. So jealous eh no I don't think so... I certainly don't envy her new build box house in Essex nor anything about her because everything is fake... including her personality. ?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm waiting for an anxiety post for the radio silence today.
So am I, anxiety induced by showing her life for everyone to see but not liking it when people disagree with her and wondering why it's impossible that 2,000,000 don't all like what she does/says/buys. A life as an influencer is probably not for you if you expect everyone to love you all the time!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Such a co-incidence that every time she puts a post out about having trolls we have a sudden influx of new members over here. ?

By now they'll all be desperate to know precious Sophie is ok... but it's possible she can't get off the bog after last nights chicken syrup meal. ?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Such a co-incidence that every time she puts a post out about having trolls we have a sudden influx of new members over here. ?

By now they'll all be desperate to know precious Sophie is ok... but it's possible she can't get off the bog after last nights chicken syrup meal. ?
All those bottles of harpic or whatever crap she's selling using this week will be coming in handy for her to pine her bog an extra 20 times ?

• Haha
Talking of dogs... I just watched Louise Thompson's stories and her puppy ate her knickers so he's had to go to the vet and be given an injection to make him vomit. Poor wee thing.

Reactions: 2
So am I, anxiety induced by showing her life for everyone to see but not liking it when people disagree with her and wondering why it's impossible that 2,000,000 don't all like what she does/says/buys. A life as an influencer is probably not for you if you expect everyone to love you all the time!
It's amazing how many use anxiety as a 'poor me' tool. However, if the penny has dropped today then anxiety could actually be a genuine thing!

We know Jamie and Mrs H are/were in sales. Do we know which companies? I have a scenario in my head where Jamie works with cleaning companies and one fine day, in a scintillating meeting, in a faceless office, in central London somewhere, they had a brainstorming/blue sky thinking session (?). The result was an ig account about cleaning. But they'd need a down to earth, easy on the eye girl next door (?). At this point Jamie jumps up with his Eureka moment and they come up with Mrs Hinch. Someone shouts out "we can have a Hinch army!" Someone scribbles it on a flip chart. "We can call it hinching!!" "Oh and shopping can be a Hinch haul!" ...."Oooh she can name all her products and give them identities so people get attached and desperate to buy them!" Cue quick scribbling on that crowded flip chart.
Then there's researching hashtags, who to follow for exposure etc etc and so it goes on. And on and on and on.
I may have thought about this a little too much but it's all so clinical and orchestrated - even down to the music (does anyone think Sophie actually came up with that?) she uses for various things.
Her account is a sales tool. End of story.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.