Mrs Hinch #3 Ghostwritten Book She Didn't Even Read, Is There No End To Hinch's Greed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hasn't she put a bath bomb down the toilet yet???. "Awwww mate, it makes the toilet smell so good"????.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Right. Instagram purge coming up. Just seen about a minute of Giovanna Fletcher's stories. Which was more than enough thank you!
In paid partnership with something to do with Dubai, in a MASSIVE posh hotel suite, talking about how well her kids slept on the plane because business class is insane
Is it really Giovanna. ..Is. It. bleeping. Really. I doubt I'll ever know.
She was about to embark upon a fascinating tour of her gargantuan suite when I realised I'd had a gut full.
I need to get rid of these desperate, soul destroying fuckwits from my life.

And I just want to point out, I'm not jealous. Not for one single solitary second. What I don't like is being used as part of a thick-as-duck-captive audience to line the pockets of others (who don't really need it).

I stopped following mod and fod about a year ago for the same reasons and I've not missed their tit once.

I am not a sheep and I will not be used.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s weird that Jamie’s mum bought her a birthday gift, for all we know she thought about it carefully and then picked items she thought Sophie would treasure and use....but then Mrs H and her mum go and buy a tit load more of the stuff before she has even tried the gift items?!?!

Like others have said...am just waiting for the af link!

Reactions: 7
The whole order she’s put in is probably free for an undisclosed AD! She’s probably had a code from Lush to enter at check out for it to be free. Does she think we all floated down the river on a cream cracker yesterday? Funny how she’s never mentioned Lush before ffs :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I felt really uncomfortable watching her dog with that little girl. Looked like it might snap at any minute!

That poor baby. Exposed to so many chemicals from day one in the womb. The amount of tit she sprays on the rug, it'll be making snow angels as soon as it's mobile! Doesn't stand a chance does it!?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Remember a couple of weeks ago it was all Morrisons Morrisons Morrisons? That little enterprise must have come to an end and now we have lush. (Obvs many in between). Companies must pay for a fortnight's-focus something.
Hate it.

Reactions: 6
Ok help me out with this one guys but just for clarity...
Hinch placed an online order for Lush presumably because there’s no local store.
Also if there was a local store she’d have gone there earlier?
But mummy stays in the same area and yet she managed to get Lush all in the course of a couple of hours?

I’m on pain but brain is still partly working.

Reactions: 5
Ok help me out with this one guys but just for clarity...
Hinch placed an online order for Lush presumably because there’s no local store.
Also if there was a local store she’d have gone there earlier?
But mummy stays in the same area and yet she managed to get Lush all in the course of a couple of hours?

I’m on pain but brain is still partly working.
Yes, it is all very suspect but that's the nature of this beast!

Reactions: 2
Right. Instagram purge coming up. Just seen about a minute of Giovanna Fletcher's stories. Which was more than enough thank you!
In paid partnership with something to do with Dubai, in a MASSIVE posh hotel suite, talking about how well her kids slept on the plane because business class is insane
Is it really Giovanna. ..Is. It. bleeping. Really. I doubt I'll ever know.
She was about to embark upon a fascinating tour of her gargantuan suite when I realised I'd had a gut full.
I need to get rid of these desperate, soul destroying fuckwits from my life.

And I just want to point out, I'm not jealous. Not for one single solitary second. What I don't like is being used as part of a thick-as-duck-captive audience to line the pockets of others (who don't really need it).

I stopped following mod and fod about a year ago for the same reasons and I've not missed their tit once.

I am not a sheep and I will not be used.
Honestly I’d rather watch Giovanna and Tom who have actually worked for their money, then the likes of Mrs Hinch ect, who exploit their followers in order to get free stuff or money x

The attached post and one of the replies is exactly why I despair of these foolish, uneducated sheep!! Yes, you are insane, yes you are boring and Hinch and/or Hinching are not words! bleeping lunatics!

• Sad
  • Haha
@BlueSunday I just cannot fathom how people, right here, right now, in this current point in time, are so blinkered (either intentionally or otherwise) to this soulless, destructive and down right mocking from these influencers! We have knowledge at our fingertips. Just a little research into this woman and the industry she so so desperately wanted to be part of and now is a cog in that wheel, will show them the light but no, instead they would rather be the Zoflora zombies they are and copy every tiny last detail from these vapid humans. Very very sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Well the only healthy thing about that meal was the salad,she uses a whole bottle of that sweet chilli sauce on it really,along with the golden syrup omg unreal

Reactions: 7
Wait.. I'm no Mathematician but

10 Sept 2018 - 200k followers
17 Sept 2018 - 400k followers

So every week she gains 200k followers

21 weeks on she has nearly 2mil followers ?
61d2aadb9013a9d0fa2540e1aa412e2c.jpg
20d3cffc9fb6657458b4739f74a2af89.jpg

Reactions: 3
I'm generally concerned about her becoming a mother and if that baby survives all those cleaning products

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.