Mrs Hinch #3 Ghostwritten Book She Didn't Even Read, Is There No End To Hinch's Greed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A WHOLE bottle of chilli sauce AND a load of golden syrup?! What in hell. I have a bottle of sweet chilli sauce in my fridge that I’ve used in countless stir frys and it’s lasted me months (not sure I should have kept it that long but that’s beside the point!). That’s basically just a load of sugar on a plate - I mean, I have a sweet tooth but DAMN.
I think all the chemicals she's inhaled has burned the remaining brains cells she has left as well as rendered her inability to smell or taste anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If you feel you’re doing nothing wrong then why validate yourself to people who you describe as “trolls?”

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Also we wouldn't be here if she didn't consistently ignore the criticism about the damage the chemicals etc are doing!

The filter on her face when advertising beauty products is edging towards false advertising and it's needless because she is really quite pretty without it!

Yeah, fair enough it probably isn't nice to see people discuss you but it all started for a valid reason. As an influencer with a large following there is a huge amount of accountability!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 6091
No Soph, you go ahead hun and you pine those toilets. Drop that Bloo powder from up above and sniff the Zoflora to your heart’s content.

My issue is you have 1.8m Hinchers watching your stories doing the above, please show an element of responsibility and accountability in your actions. People, rightly or wrongly, are following your lead pouring chemicals down the sink, cleaning already perfectly clean toilets and becoming thoroughly obsessive in the name of “Hinching”.

So cleaning your toilets however you like is totally fine, until you’re an influencer and have nearly 2M people watching.
EXACTLY. No one has a problem with her cleaning, if it makes her happy, go ahead. The problem is the potential harm she's doing to her unborn child, the environment and the health of the almost 2 million minions who follow her every move, harming their health by mixing chemicals, getting into debt for a hoover when you'll have a new one when a new sponsor comes along in 3 months, making people feel like they have to maintain these unattainable standards.

You know fine well the problem isn't you cleaning Sophie, it's the health risks and manipulation. But yeah, carry on acting as if we're just angry that you pine your toilet 26 times a day

• Heart
Reactions: 16
And this fake "Love my Hinchers" BS vibe. Nah hun, you love the money

She only wrote about the trolls so she can be inundated with DMs ingratiating her ego

Since you love Bey so much. This Gif for you Soph. ATB x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
No Sophie, we aren't trolls, and we aren't out to hurt you. Quite the opposite in fact. We're trying to stop you from hurting yourself, your baby, the environment and the idiots that follow you like you're a hero.
It's weak and narcissistic to cry I'm a victim to your followers when some people are telling you the truth. All you were wanting was validation, love, adoration.
All you've had all your life is smoke blown up your arse. I don't think anyone has ever criticised you before. So you don't have the humility to see that you're doing wrong. You're still treated like a child by your parents, Jamie fawns after you, and now, so do almost 2 million intellectually challenged idiots.
It is not bullying, trolling, or trying to hurt someone when you point out the truth. The fact that you needed to post that message tells me that deep down inside you know that.
You're attention seeking and money grabbing. It's immoral and unpleasant. It's also unsustainable - you'll wake up one day. I hope.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
For someone who has written a book, there seems to be a distinct lack of grammatical knowledge!
It should say;

‘My Hinchers and I are coming for ya.’

I know it’s an informal sign off but if you had written a book it is a mistake that you wouldn’t make!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I have a really naive question, but I’m new to all this influencer tit.

Do you have to declare #ad at the start of your Instagram stories? I follow a well know slimming world instagrammer who endlessly and shamelessly plugs Spice and Tice and Princess Planning all day bleeping long. Every single one of her 50 stories is her whacking chimchurri into sausages, eggs, muller lights... it gets on my tits.

Then suddenly I wonder how this woman can go on spending sprees at misguided and boohoo.com with swipe up links. Is she being paid that well?!!

I wonder why when she goes out does she have to buy so much tat? Her house must be just cupboards full of absolute crap. How much zoflora is she using that she needs to buy 3 bottles every time she leaves the house? She has serious issues if she gets a bath bomb as a present and decides its necessary to go out and buy a big basket and hoard those too. Lush will be in a predicament when suddenly their sales soar yet the influencer is the opposite of what they stand for.

I'm just waiting for the mummy blogger phase, where cleaning has exhausted itself because it's not possible for her to even mop a floor without a 10 month old screaming in the background/ hanging off her leg. The poor child will be hauled up on Instagram on a daily basis and used as a marketing tool to model grey tat.

Even on fairy fabric conditioner, which is aimed at babies, says it should not be used on children's bedding and sleep wear so I can't imagine why you'd spray it round the house. Interesting that it's been swapped for febreeze in a paid partnership, I suppose where cash is concerned it's hard to not stay true to yourself!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I have a really naive question, but I’m new to all this influencer tit.

Do you have to declare #ad at the start of your Instagram stories? I follow a well know slimming world instagrammer who endlessly and shamelessly plugs Spice and Tice and Princess Planning all day bleeping long. Every single one of her 50 stories is her whacking chimchurri into sausages, eggs, muller lights... it gets on my tits.

Then suddenly I wonder how this woman can go on spending sprees at misguided and boohoo.com with swipe up links. Is she being paid that well?!!
Request to follow carbytobarbie she’s got lots to say on SW and is not scared to speak out.

Reactions: 9
Thank you. I’m looking at SW and Kcal counting and I’m definitely hating on sw already.
Definitely look up carbie! And don't use insta accounts for support or inspiration as half of them don't even follow it properly!

Reactions: 4
And this fake "Love my Hinchers" BS vibe. Nah hun, you love the money

She only wrote about the trolls so she can be inundated with DMs ingratiating her ego

Since you love Bey so much. This Gif for you Soph. ATB x
@GossWhore your right she wants sympathy from the shoppers

For someone who has written a book, there seems to be a distinct lack of grammatical knowledge!
It should say;

‘My Hinchers and I are coming for ya.’

I know it’s an informal sign off but if you had written a book it is a mistake that you wouldn’t make!
Dying to read extracts from the book, but I'll wait until the charity shops are piled up with them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
@BlueSunday you come across as so bitter and rude when you reply to People who dont agree with you. All you had to say was ‘you should check out their labels/look into it a bit more’ not tell me I shouldn’t know better ? you are rude and so jealous of Mrs Hinch (who I think is ridiculous btw) but the nastiness is unreal. I won’t be coming on here again. And you can all reply and defend each other all you like. The level you all go to is really sad. Over and lot you bitter witches
Bet you a million quid you do come back to see if anyone responded.

If you're still reading (bet you are) I don't think anyone is jealous. What's there to be jealous of? Genuine question ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
@BlueSunday you come across as so bitter and rude when you reply to People who dont agree with you. All you had to say was ‘you should check out their labels/look into it a bit more’ not tell me I shouldn’t know better ? you are rude and so jealous of Mrs Hinch (who I think is ridiculous btw) but the nastiness is unreal. I won’t be coming on here again. And you can all reply and defend each other all you like. The level you all go to is really sad. Over and lot you bitter witches
You should know better though, you signed up to this site just to tell us lush products aren't "full of crap", and you knew that because you worked there and then patronisingly told someone to read the product labels. Get your facts right next time. ? Bye shopper xoxo

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I have been lurking for a while without posting but after seeing her 'troll' comment I feel like I need to point a few things out to her.

Sophie... If you are reading this... I am not here to bully you. I am not here to degrade you or to belittle you. I am not here to pass comment or judgement on your career path and how much or how little you earn from advertising or collaborations with companies. I am not here for anything 'bad'.

What I am finally commenting for is to ask you, politely just to ask you, to do some research. When you have a quiet moment one day please just go into Google and search out articles, research papers, news stories, TV programmes and documentaries about Climate Change / Single Use Plastics / Harmful Chemicals (especially during pregnancy) but also the damage to the planet (especially marine life) those harmful chemicals can do.

Create a fake Facebook account if you need to and go onto various groups (journey to zero waste is a good one to start with) and ask questions to the people in those groups, having a fake account means you can seriously ask questions without any judgement of who you are and your new found fame. They will direct you to other groups or to articles all about the harm that chemicals poured down sinks and toilets do to the wildlife of not only the UK but the whole world.

Find other groups, mums groups, or even go onto Mumsnet or some such and ask questions there about how chemicals inhaled or absorbed can affect not only you but your unborn son. How chemicals used within the environment can damage his very delicate skin once born, or his very delicate lungs.

I personally used to follow you, I thought you were funny and witty and a breath of fresh air. You pulled me out of a hole I was in and got me starting to take pride again in my home and my appearance, so for that I do thank you. But very quickly I registered the amount of chemicals you use to do one simple task, the amount of chemicals used to freshen the smells and air of your home which doesn't need it as just simply opening the windows will give your home the best blast of fresh clean air that no fake smell can replicate.

You are loving the smell of lavender now I see, well why not simple plant lavender outside your doors and windows and the smell will be so strong and so intense it will fill your whole home with a beautiful and natural smell. It will also attract pollenators which will mean you are doing your bit for the environment. You can then pick the lavender and bring it inside to pop inside lavender pillows and that is so natural and no fake chemical is anywhere to be seen yet the smell will be so super intense you would love it.

Nature has been getting cleaning products, beauty products and air fresheners right since the day man walked upon this earth. No company with factories and fake synthetic chemicals can ever replicate truly what was already there in nature. Please trust me on that one!

I am an environmental scientist. I could bombard you with facts and figures and all manner of scientific mumbo jumbo. But I won't. You have to discover the facts for yourself. You have to come to that epiphany moment all on your own. But however you do it, or when makes no difference, but please start to read and register just what it is you are doing.

You alone, as just one woman, can make a difference to your own life and that of your unborn childs. Your maternal instinct alone will be getting stronger by the day and by the time your son arrives and you hold him in your arms for that very first time it should then hit you like a ton of bricks how protective you are with him, how the thought of another person spraying harmful chemicals near his little tiny lungs will make you want to kill, how someone coming along and smearing chemicals all over his delicate skin that would make him blister and come up in a rash would make you want to hang that person... Sophie, you ARE that person. Please Google what harsh chemicals can do to babies and then see if that changes your mind a little.

But you are also an influencer with nearly 2 million followers!!! Imagine what you could do if you could get those 2 million people to follow your lead??? Wow! You would be on the highest pedestal! Even more people would follow you, people would be saying how inspirational you are, how you are doing so much to change how people view the planet, climate change, the environment, the health of babies and young children across the globe, how you are helping the world's animals by helping their environment that they live in.... Imagine that Sophie???

But you are not doing that right now, and that is why people are turning against you and trolling you. They are frustrated and angry that you are going against everything that people have been trying to change... Single use plastic, unnecessary chemicals tipped into our environment, babies and children with allergies and breathing issues... And all because of synthetic chemicals. None of which are needed as Mother Nature already provided the safer alternatives forever ago. All companies are doing is trying to replicate what is already there and charging people for it whilst simultaneously making them ill and all for the sake of money... Go figure?!?

So, Sophie, if you are reading this then I apologise for babbling on. Please do some research, please ask questions, please register what you are doing and how you alone have the power to change your ways and have 2 million people who follow your every move change their ways along with you.

Please.

Thank you for reading and even if you only make one small change it is a start. I am not asking you to suddenly become Sir David Attenborough, (although he is another good one to Google and get answers from!) but just one tiny change, say using companies that make cruelty free products or maybe not using such harsh chemicals and using Splosh or a company such as that, would be a massive start and make such a massive difference all on its own!

Signed... A very concerned environmental scientist, a woman, a mother, and a habitant of the same planet you are helping to destroy for not only myself but my own children and my future grandchildren.

PS: I am not some young environmental hippy floating about in an eco bubble, I am an educated woman of a certain age with grown up children who has been in the world of business. I know how the world works. I understand you are tied to an agency and have contractual obligations. I understand you have your hands tied somewhat on which companies you do or can collaborate with.
But remember you pull the strings also!!! They are ALL making way more money out of you than you could ever dream of earning yourself and just by that alone means you also can call the shots. You are their cash cow, you are being used by them to up their profits and all they do is feed you some of the profits and give your fame and fortune 'Andy Warhol' moment and hope you will be happy with it. Sophie, find your voice, make your demands, and they WILL listen. So get your 'caring for the environment' business head on girl and start to make your voice heard!!!

Be that change!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
@Hollydolly2019 I went back through the messages because hand on heart I thought your initial message yesterday was slightly snotty. But I said to myself "some people come across arsey and they're not... Give them a chance". Which I duly did.
I don't think @BlueSunday replied to you in a bitchy way?
Why would you go and call us all witches?
Reread your initial message. Seems to me that YOU'D be offended by your own style of writing.
You seem very touchy and sensitive. You were welcomed here and now you've gone and thrown it all away (sure there's a song in there somewhere ??)

Attachments

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.