Mrs Hinch #3 Ghostwritten Book She Didn't Even Read, Is There No End To Hinch's Greed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like that was a hint to work with Lush (who let's face it will work with anyone) OR it was already another undeclared ad, either way she can carry on, those bathbombs and stuff are full of crap. she's killing herself off at quite the rate of knots :LOL:

so annoyed she poured so much crap down her sink holes and toilets today, for absolutely no reason. those things are spanking clean. ik its just an excuse to advertise those new products she's working with but geez louise, think about our environment for just one second please!! SO many people are moving over to more expensive yet less revolting natural products to help and she's acting like we've got forever toxifying our world without a care in the world.

she's doing this ALL the time. I hope one day she turns on the tap to get a drink of water and pure chemicals comes out.

You don't know that..... she might have licked one?! ?
Yeah it was pretty obvious she hated the cakes haha. i think she just ripped a bit off the minky icing just to show willing to the minky brand who pay her very handsomely. but it was obvious they didn't pay her they were freebies as she just didn't give a rip. it all looked ugly and disgusting so she deserved that, the cherry on the cake would be if the actual cakes were made of chemicals.

at this point she's eating kg's of crap if what she's showing is true, and breathing in and soaking in tons of chemicals ?

It's all very exciting for a woman that's already sick. i just can't wait to see what craziness her body does next.

can't believe she thought the unicorn bubble bar was a bath bomb, those things last several uses. holy cow. that bath must've been strong. doesnt she read anything first, it came with all the info which she just laughed at the words and thought it was a rude joke and tossed it aside. ugh. i cant with her special needs.

i also hate she made me feel dirty by vlogging when naked in her actual bath. wtf. she has zero boundaries. you're a cleaning channel. god. i feel sick. lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

To me this image and the ones from taken from This Morning are the ones she should have picked from to use on her 10 year challenge not those highly edited filtered ones.
Not related to Mrs Hinch but I had NO IDEA all these YouTubers and other folk we're with Gleam, some I actually like and follow and now I'm worried that actually, if they're with a management company that give them opportunities, can I actually really trust them and what they say/show? I mean... Wow! Can we trust any of these Gleamers?!

Reactions: 8
Not related to Mrs Hinch but I had NO IDEA all these YouTubers and other folk we're with Gleam, some I actually like and follow and now I'm worried that actually, if they're with a management company that give them opportunities, can I actually really trust them and what they say/show? I mean... Wow! Can we trust any of these Gleamers?!
Short answer: no you can't

Reactions: 10
Yeah it was pretty obvious she hated the cakes haha. i think she just ripped a bit off the minky icing just to show willing to the minky brand who pay her very handsomely. but it was obvious they didn't pay her they were freebies as she just didn't give a rip. it all looked ugly and disgusting so she deserved that, the cherry on the cake would be if the actual cakes were made of chemicals.

at this point she's eating kg's of crap if what she's showing is true, and breathing in and soaking in tons of chemicals ?
I don't buy for a minute that's she's eating KG's of crap. I think shes doing what Zoe (and now Tanya) does and shows endless amounts of junk food but in reality has a few bites. We know she's not one of those naturally slim women who never gains weight based on her ten year challenge pics, she's probably desperately wanting to eat those crappy cakes but won't let herself. I doubt she's even eating for one, let alone eating for two based on her recent pics.

Reactions: 12
The more I think about The Slow Traveller post the more I don’t get it. I see a completely different Mrs Hinch, shallow and arrogant.

Reactions: 7
@HappyHalloween lush isn’t full of crap, I used to work for them so perhaps you should have a nose at their ingredient list.
For someone who used to work for them I’d have thought you’d have been more knowledgable. If you need convincing put Lush ingredients list into google and there’s lots of info about just how bad they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
  1. Who the duck goes to Wimpys?? For breakfast??? (Tbh I've never SEEN her even cook breakfast sooo probably can't do that either)
  2. Why is she Instagram storying at a cemetery. Have some respect luv

@HappyHalloween lush isn’t full of crap, I used to work for them so perhaps you should have a nose at their ingredient list.
Lush has done so well to market themselves as natural and organic when sadly lots of the ingredients aren't great. It's not the staffs fault, but "safe synthetics" is just another word for artifical and legal. Plenty of legal things are harmful.

You just wouldn't be able to get the colours and shelf life of their products without lots of ingredients I'd rather not use.

• Heart
  1. Who the duck goes to Wimpys?? For breakfast??? (Tbh I've never SEEN her even cook breakfast sooo probably can't do that either)
  2. Why is she Instagram storying at a cemetery. Have some respect luv
People who want free food or who've been approached by wimpy for a Collab? God I'm cynical...

They put propylene glycol in their pots of conditioner I was looking at (better known as antifreeze). I didn't bother looking at anything else. Nuff said.
Just had a quick Google of propylene glycol. Wow. That stuffs everywhere. From deicing planes to dog food to medication ???

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.