Mrs Hinch #3 Ghostwritten Book She Didn't Even Read, Is There No End To Hinch's Greed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooo, that get the gloss article mentions that other cleaning accounts promote the use of eco friendly products, in order to gloss over Mrs Hinch’s massive use of chemicals?
It said she occasionally uses eco friendly stuff - damned by faint praise or what!

Reactions: 7
Yes! Used to watch her on that cleaning programme years back!
She’s hilarious. She’s from Peterborough too so I like watching her IG stories as I reconignse places! ? Lynsey is the OG to me and her tips are actually decent tips that work. Not whacking everything with lenor.

Thank you to whoever it was who suggested Teatree oil mix for my boys rash. It’s calmed it down a lot! I took him to the GP today and mentioned it, and GP agrees that it was more than likely me applying the Lush Sleepy cream. Such a twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ooh maybe they are smokers or he is. Never thought of that before.
I remember in the past people used to say they smoked to lose weight, so I totally see Mrs HInch taking up smoking purely for that, she literally is that stupid, she also claims to have anxiety / bad nerves so that would fit that too. I don't know, but it would explain why she's so paranoid about smells as I don't get it otherwise. My cousin smokes and she's always caked in perfume and her house is to the eyeballs with fresheners, at least last time i was there to drop a card off I could still smell it just opening the letterbox! Poor mrs hinch's postman, let's say a prayer for his lungs every time he knocks with more 'ebayers'! lol

Definitely, I've said before I don't think her house is as clean and fresh as she makes out! You can see the filth whenever she cleans her rug or sofa, and she cleans with fabric softener which probably makes it worse as its slimy! She doesn't mop properly everytime uses one of those spray mops. Constantly spraying everything til it's damp. Even her clothes are washed with about 4 different products.

It annoys me she claims herself to be some sort of advocate for mental health when she is such a state herself.

And bumps probably popped out because she's bloated as she finally went to her mums and had a meal!
Absolutely!! Agreed. I can wipe anything in this house and it will never come up black. That's crazy to me, and I'm not obsessed with cleaning. No carpet seperator should leave a cloth blackened. that should only happen in filthy homes, fire damaged homes, or homes left abandoned to the weather for 20 years. absolutely insane how much black ash and dirt she lifts from her rooms, and she's cleaning all the time! she says she's shocked, yet she never questions it or it's source, or how it's affecting her lungs. she breathes that black in too. it just happens to settle on those items. her rug when she scrubbed it was just as filthy, i think the 1001 and lenor she loves to spray about makes it so much worse as you say. its slimy and attracts dirt. again, i could get a cloth like she did and rub it over my rug and it will not be black like hers was. Her house is filthy! if she doesn't keep cleaning, it would be even worse, she just doesn't know how to clean or prevent so she's the catalyst making it worse.

I thought her belly had popped out as she had finally eaten more than a 33p cup of cheesy soup or a slimfast drink, too! That poor baby.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you think she called it ebayers as that's what her and Jamie call the mugs that keep buying her tat when they're looking at their accounts every night? 'look babe look how much we've made today off those stupid ebayers! What can I con them into buying tomorrow? All the best!'

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thank you to whoever it was who suggested Teatree oil mix for my boys rash. It’s calmed it down a lot!
I'm so pleased! I used it to not only calm mine but it healed it too. It's so soothing and natural. That's wonderful news! I've been wondering how he's doing. I'm never without a tube in case I get any little itch or bite it goes straight on and instant relief. So grateful to those Australian tea trees! :love: Well done for getting some, I often recommend it to people suffering and they never listen lol. I knew your little boy was lucky to have you as a mum! (said that in my last post)

I remember being desperate for something to work and get rid of the insane itching and I read something like this and decided the aboriginal people knew their stuff, it had good reviews, and honestly I'd never be without it now! Meant I could discard the horrific chemical roll on the dr gave me that made it itch worse and had a list of side effects as long as my arm, inc tumours and cancers!! this stuff is so epic, nature knows best.

The use of the Tea tree plant as an anti septic for skin conditions has been recorded among numerous Aboriginal communities along coast eastern Australia. The tea tree leaves were crushed and applied as a paste to wounds and skin abrasions.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I remember in the past people used to say they smoked to lose weight, so I totally see Mrs HInch taking up smoking purely for that, she literally is that stupid, she also claims to have anxiety / bad nerves so that would fit that too. I don't know, but it would explain why she's so paranoid about smells as I don't get it otherwise. My cousin smokes and she's always caked in perfume and her house is to the eyeballs with fresheners, at least last time i was there to drop a card off I could still smell it just opening the letterbox! Poor mrs hinch's postman, let's say a prayer for his lungs every time he knocks with more 'ebayers'! lol

Absolutely!! Agreed. I can wipe anything in this house and it will never come up black. That's crazy to me, and I'm not obsessed with cleaning. No carpet seperator should leave a cloth blackened. that should only happen in filthy homes, fire damaged homes, or homes left abandoned to the weather for 20 years. absolutely insane how much black ash and dirt she lifts from her rooms, and she's cleaning all the time! she says she's shocked, yet she never questions it or it's source, or how it's affecting her lungs. she breathes that black in too. it just happens to settle on those items. her rug when she scrubbed it was just as filthy, i think the 1001 and lenor she loves to spray about makes it so much worse as you say. its slimy and attracts dirt. again, i could get a cloth like she did and rub it over my rug and it will not be black like hers was. Her house is filthy! if she doesn't keep cleaning, it would be even worse, she just doesn't know how to clean or prevent so she's the catalyst making it worse.

I thought her belly had popped out as she had finally eaten more than a 33p cup of cheesy soup or a slimfast drink, too! That poor baby.
I don't understand all the black ash. I love candles and burn them often but have never had black ash. Is it because she doesn't cut the wick or are they cheap candles?

Also her furnishings must be all coated and slimy from spraying lenor on them. Every so often I have to clean our washing machine as the softener etc leaves a little build up.

Reactions: 9
I've emailed a few papers today. The scamming is relentless. Your hashtags are slightly more transparent now Sophie but it still stinks. Robbing off the poor to pay for the rich. Robin hood in reverse.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So less than 24 hours after drenching the place in Zoflora she’s now Cifing the bathroom.
How can people take her “recommendations” seriously, she’s chucking everything on everything so won’t have the faintest clue what is doing what!

Reactions: 6
And why does she need to do “freshen up Friday” today. If all that bloody Zoflora she sprayed yesterday was any good, the place would still be funky fresh !!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
More links on her stories. It's a weird, smelly kind of invidious consumption. Gives me a headache thinking of all the different smells in her house from Zoflora, Bloo, pine, candles etc

She's back to begging to be recognised by Marie again!!

Love how she changed Marie's motto to her own! Instead of brings you joy, she wrote makes me happy. haha.

has she liked marie again on insta? or is she still deleted?

Maybe should've thought about that sophie, before you threw a strop and deleted her lmao.

What if Marie noticed u followed her, hadn't time to follow back but made a mental note, then noticed you'd unfollowed her when u didn't get her way Soph? she'll know you're a stroppy moo!

#NoticeMeSenpai

Nobody's bathroom needs chemicals thrown into it every single day. and definitely not the amount she uses. Our poor waterways. But she makes money from being an affiliate of said chemicals. At this point she's fast catching up with Monsanto. 2m people copying her toxic ways.

Had to laugh at her wearing her Penguin bracelet today LOL doesn't that make her feel any remorse or guilt AT ALL? Shouldn't the person who actually wrote the book receive that bracelet? Instead they are having to keep quiet.. prob a really nice talented person too, so don't mind not boasting about being a best seller. ofc sophie loves it and pretends it's her and only her!

She's back to all the ebay swipe ups. Guys just so you realize, every time you buy one of her swipe ups she receives 50-70%. Which is why she does it. She only bought new toilet brushes a matter of weeks ago.

Btw the person she shared their post this morning saying mrs hinch had changed her life, she neglected to say it was not from her cleaning tips, but because they are working together! I checked out her instagram and mrs hinch is frequently advertising her products, and she's admitted after she sold over 2 thousand extra. Business arrangement. The way she posted it, you'd have thought she had helped her organize her life or something!

It's been bugging me for a while... What is the word that best describes Sophie and her tactics. I just remembered...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You can throw narcissistic in there too. she's always done up like a dogs dinner, and manages to make everything about her.

she's taking the piss now with this.

thought i'd make it more transparent.

Ads and affiliates for today and it's only 5pm!

1. shabby2chic business, customised bottles and jars (feature heavily in her bathroom pics and henrys food and water bowl, kitchen stuff etc)

2. Swipe up to Amazon for the ghost written book

3. Advertised dream genii (best thing ever! lol) Swipe up

paused briefly to beg for attention from Marie again lol

4. Cif metal shine

5. Swipe up ebay toilet brush

6. Swipe up ebay laundry diamonte bag

7. Advert for scrub daddy (inc link to website to buy

8. Cif product again (hers is now personalised, must have shifted a ton!) Managed to stretch the Scrub daddy and link to FIVE stories!!

9. Also advertised the hand held device she advertises frequently that sucks up water.

10. Advert for the fake lashes again, complete with filtered pic. 'Friday means lash day'. Lame attempt to make up an excuse for always advertising these. swipe up to buy and % off.

11. Advertises again all the cloths she works with and promotes endlessly. Says it makes her happy to see you have them too. All fits in with the sales she did for 4 years.

12. Swipe up ebay again for mop slippers for his and her.

13. Swipe up ebay yet again for Squeegees.

14. Advertises carpet 1001 again.

15. Advertises Poundstretchers yet again

16. Advertises Cadbury's chocolates (don't know about these, but if she's saying it you can bet your last dollar she's getting paid. she has zero scruples. things like this she's mentioned in the past turned out she had to put #AD later on!)

17. Pledge Duster and Mr Sheen yet again

18. Harpic Pine again

19. Zoflora again (she's leaving it in the en suite overnight?! Do they not use that sink before bed?!)

20. Expandable kitchen shelf, zooms in on name, she's swipe up linked to them before

21. Astonish cleaner (yet again, always same brands she works with)

22. Minky cloth

23. hand held vaccuum she's swiped up to before

24. Ozmo cleaner (still loving this stuff! sure yes if they pay you)

25. Advertises again the toilet cleaning box she did swipe ups for

26. Cif wipes

27. Dettol spray

28. Stardrops again, literally says the same things she always says

29. not finished yet. there will be plenty more.

Hope this gives someone the idea of just how many adverts you are being bombarded with. it's so exhausting advertising so much and creating so many swipe ups, she has to take a nap! phew!

She gets paid monthly for all the ebay swipe ups. Easy.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Love that she's cleaning with no gloves again then picking up and eating chocolate ?

I will be amazed if she doesn't get diagnosed with GD!

• Wow
I have been looking on YouTube on and off all day...maybe it's been deleted...

A while ago could be months could be a year I can't remember now I saw a video on YouTube about depression. It was a woman's honest achievement on a day she felt low. Had she hinched the house to the inch of her life, shined the sink, hoovered, mopped the floors, shoved tumble dryer sheets ever where...nope she had motivated herself to do the washing up and this was a massive achievement. I thought go girl at the time. Well done you, been there wore that t shirt promised my therapist I would do all these things in a week and had done nothing. Which didn't surprise the therapist one bit because it's that therapy that helps to change thinking and improve motivation. Not thinking oooo am going to copy an instagrammer. In fact at the time I was suffering badly I watched make up tutorials, and all random things on YouTube but it didn't motivate me to do the same per se.

I wish they wouldn't sell this as it helps those suffering. It helps those that might be stuck in a rutt, or like shopping and everybody can clean. So in some ways it's attainable. It doesn't always help those who are suffering with mental health problems because lack of motivation is massive and no matter how much you want your house clean and tidy. It's hard to motivate yourself and you have to think tiny tiny steps first.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.