Mrs Hinch #3 Ghostwritten Book She Didn't Even Read, Is There No End To Hinch's Greed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did she saypeople think lm crazy your spot on there sophie you arent quite the ticket lm afraid

Reactions: 3
Poor dog runs out of the room once she gets the 1001 out!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
What the actual?? Yes, just chuck neat Zoflora in there hun. These ‘hinchers’ are gonna end up in a serious accident one of these days! :(

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Found this hilarious. You can search her name and select posts, she was in the same fb group as me so these came up
So she found out how to shine a sink and she's laughing all the way to the bank! Unbelievable!

• Wow
Found this hilarious. You can search her name and select posts, she was in the same fb group as me so these came up
She’s one of those women that puts xx at the end of every Facebook group post, what a surprise ?

• Haha
I have been looking on YouTube on and off all day...maybe it's been deleted...

A while ago could be months could be a year I can't remember now I saw a video on YouTube about depression. It was a woman's honest achievement on a day she felt low. Had she hinched the house to the inch of her life, shined the sink, hoovered, mopped the floors, shoved tumble dryer sheets ever where...nope she had motivated herself to do the washing up and this was a massive achievement. I thought go girl at the time. Well done you, been there wore that t shirt promised my therapist I would do all these things in a week and had done nothing. Which didn't surprise the therapist one bit because it's that therapy that helps to change thinking and improve motivation. Not thinking oooo am going to copy an instagrammer. In fact at the time I was suffering badly I watched make up tutorials, and all random things on YouTube but it didn't motivate me to do the same per se.

I wish they wouldn't sell this as it helps those suffering. It helps those that might be stuck in a rutt, or like shopping and everybody can clean. So in some ways it's attainable. It doesn't always help those who are suffering with mental health problems because lack of motivation is massive and no matter how much you want your house clean and tidy. It's hard to motivate yourself and you have to think tiny tiny steps first.
Agree so much with this ❤

The encouragement to hoard and the over the top cleaning routines can be very detrimental to mental health. I read a blog post by a lady who had been Battling with OCD and the Hinch movement brought it all out again. Some people are vulnerable and if they're following her because she claims what she does combats anxiety and depression, and spend money they may not have in the first place it can easily turn into OCD or make them feel overwhelmed and worse. Especially if your end result isn't what hers appears to be. Hinching yourself happy shouldn't be a term that is used.

Reactions: 14
Ha she's such a fraud. Keep these coming!

Just turned tit basic advice from others into a million pound business with some help marketing herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The irony that a year later she's cashing in on those peoples tips by releasing them in a book! No shame

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Would love if there was some way of showing her followers that sort of thing!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
And why does she need to do “freshen up Friday” today. If all that bloody Zoflora she sprayed yesterday was any good, the place would still be funky fresh !!
She is a scam. The "freshen up Friday" is just a marketing tactic. If her house is SOOO clean why does it need a freshen up?

We've been in our new build for three years and have a dog and it still smells brand new. As I've mentioned, we live somewhere where it gets to -30 but as soon as it is about -10, I will open the windows in the morning to get some fresh air in. We have an HRV which also helps but I truly believe that opening your windows makes a huge difference. Our house has never smelt doggy.

When it comes to cleaning the only chemicals I use are:
vim in the kitchen sink - a few times a week, not daily.
Method kitchen and bathroom products - granite spray used every day in the kitchen and bathrooms. Shower spray used daily. Every few days I clean the toilets but no products have bleach etc in them.
Bona hardwood cleaner which I use twice a week. Once with the mop and once on my hands and knees which I find cleans better.

BUT my go-to products are vinegar, baking soda, and lemon juice. Amazing on mirrors, getting the grime off shower heads, kitchen taps etc. You don't need to use a hundred chemical filled products. Also, unscented baby wipes are amazing at cleaning baseboards and marks off walls.

Reactions: 5
Do you think she called it ebayers as that's what her and Jamie call the mugs that keep buying her tat when they're looking at their accounts every night? 'look babe look how much we've made today off those stupid ebayers! What can I con them into buying tomorrow? All the best!'
Loving your pic too!! ??????

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm so pleased! I used it to not only calm mine but it healed it too. It's so soothing and natural. That's wonderful news! I've been wondering how he's doing. I'm never without a tube in case I get any little itch or bite it goes straight on and instant relief. So grateful to those Australian tea trees! :love: Well done for getting some, I often recommend it to people suffering and they never listen lol. I knew your little boy was lucky to have you as a mum! (said that in my last post)

I remember being desperate for something to work and get rid of the insane itching and I read something like this and decided the aboriginal people knew their stuff, it had good reviews, and honestly I'd never be without it now! Meant I could discard the horrific chemical roll on the dr gave me that made it itch worse and had a list of side effects as long as my arm, inc tumours and cancers!! this stuff is so epic, nature knows best.

The use of the Tea tree plant as an anti septic for skin conditions has been recorded among numerous Aboriginal communities along coast eastern Australia. The tea tree leaves were crushed and applied as a paste to wounds and skin abrasions.
??? you're the best!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
You can throw narcissistic in there too. she's always done up like a dogs dinner, and manages to make everything about her.

she's taking the piss now with this.

thought i'd make it more transparent.

View attachment 6409

Ads and affiliates for today and it's only 5pm!

1. shabby2chic business, customised bottles and jars (feature heavily in her bathroom pics and henrys food and water bowl, kitchen stuff etc)

2. Swipe up to Amazon for the ghost written book

3. Advertised dream genii (best thing ever! lol) Swipe up

paused briefly to beg for attention from Marie again lol

4. Cif metal shine

5. Swipe up ebay toilet brush

6. Swipe up ebay laundry diamonte bag

7. Advert for scrub daddy (inc link to website to buy

8. Cif product again (hers is now personalised, must have shifted a ton!) Managed to stretch the Scrub daddy and link to FIVE stories!!

9. Also advertised the hand held device she advertises frequently that sucks up water.

10. Advert for the fake lashes again, complete with filtered pic. 'Friday means lash day'. Lame attempt to make up an excuse for always advertising these. swipe up to buy and % off.

11. Advertises again all the cloths she works with and promotes endlessly. Says it makes her happy to see you have them too. All fits in with the sales she did for 4 years.

12. Swipe up ebay again for mop slippers for his and her.

13. Swipe up ebay yet again for Squeegees.

14. Advertises carpet 1001 again.

15. Advertises Poundstretchers yet again

16. Advertises Cadbury's chocolates (don't know about these, but if she's saying it you can bet your last dollar she's getting paid. she has zero scruples. things like this she's mentioned in the past turned out she had to put #AD later on!)

17. Pledge Duster and Mr Sheen yet again

18. Harpic Pine again

19. Zoflora again (she's leaving it in the en suite overnight?! Do they not use that sink before bed?!)

20. Expandable kitchen shelf, zooms in on name, she's swipe up linked to them before

21. Astonish cleaner (yet again, always same brands she works with)

22. Minky cloth

23. hand held vaccuum she's swiped up to before

24. Ozmo cleaner (still loving this stuff! sure yes if they pay you)

25. Advertises again the toilet cleaning box she did swipe ups for

26. Cif wipes

27. Dettol spray

28. Stardrops again, literally says the same things she always says

29. not finished yet. there will be plenty more.

Hope this gives someone the idea of just how many adverts you are being bombarded with. it's so exhausting advertising so much and creating so many swipe ups, she has to take a nap! phew!

She gets paid monthly for all the ebay swipe ups. Easy.
You need to update your list ?

Reactions: 2
You can throw narcissistic in there too. she's always done up like a dogs dinner, and manages to make everything about her.

she's taking the piss now with this.

thought i'd make it more transparent.

View attachment 6409

Ads and affiliates for today and it's only 5pm!

1. shabby2chic business, customised bottles and jars (feature heavily in her bathroom pics and henrys food and water bowl, kitchen stuff etc)

2. Swipe up to Amazon for the ghost written book

3. Advertised dream genii (best thing ever! lol) Swipe up

paused briefly to beg for attention from Marie again lol

4. Cif metal shine

5. Swipe up ebay toilet brush

6. Swipe up ebay laundry diamonte bag

7. Advert for scrub daddy (inc link to website to buy

8. Cif product again (hers is now personalised, must have shifted a ton!) Managed to stretch the Scrub daddy and link to FIVE stories!!

9. Also advertised the hand held device she advertises frequently that sucks up water.

10. Advert for the fake lashes again, complete with filtered pic. 'Friday means lash day'. Lame attempt to make up an excuse for always advertising these. swipe up to buy and % off.

11. Advertises again all the cloths she works with and promotes endlessly. Says it makes her happy to see you have them too. All fits in with the sales she did for 4 years.

12. Swipe up ebay again for mop slippers for his and her.

13. Swipe up ebay yet again for Squeegees.

14. Advertises carpet 1001 again.

15. Advertises Poundstretchers yet again

16. Advertises Cadbury's chocolates (don't know about these, but if she's saying it you can bet your last dollar she's getting paid. she has zero scruples. things like this she's mentioned in the past turned out she had to put #AD later on!)

17. Pledge Duster and Mr Sheen yet again

18. Harpic Pine again

19. Zoflora again (she's leaving it in the en suite overnight?! Do they not use that sink before bed?!)

20. Expandable kitchen shelf, zooms in on name, she's swipe up linked to them before

21. Astonish cleaner (yet again, always same brands she works with)

22. Minky cloth

23. hand held vaccuum she's swiped up to before

24. Ozmo cleaner (still loving this stuff! sure yes if they pay you)

25. Advertises again the toilet cleaning box she did swipe ups for

26. Cif wipes

27. Dettol spray

28. Stardrops again, literally says the same things she always says

29. not finished yet. there will be plenty more.

Hope this gives someone the idea of just how many adverts you are being bombarded with. it's so exhausting advertising so much and creating so many swipe ups, she has to take a nap! phew!

She gets paid monthly for all the ebay swipe ups. Easy.
It's frightening when you see it like this

The frustrating thing is her hinchers don't have a clue how much marketing they're being exposed to because she keeps telling them she loves them and they're so important. It's manipulation on the highest level

• Heart
Also when there was the issue between her and The Organised Mum (mainly over the zoflora paste on mattresses), I remember Sophie put up on her stories a paragraph about how she’s spent ‘years’ finding all these methods and using them.. what she actually meant was a couple of months ago she got the tips off people from Facebook

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.