Mrs Hinch #3 Ghostwritten Book She Didn't Even Read, Is There No End To Hinch's Greed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also when there was the issue between her and The Organised Mum (mainly over the zoflora paste on mattresses), I remember Sophie put up on her stories a paragraph about how she’s spent ‘years’ finding all these methods and using them.. what she actually meant was a couple of months ago she got the tips off people from Facebook
Yes! When she got called out she got snarky, but noticed she didn't do it on this morning!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why was she calling herself hinchliffe back then when they only got married in August or whenever. I shouldn't forget - we see repeats every week. What kind of self-obsessed fool thinks anyone wants to watch it?

Sad thing is her Hinchbeciles actually DO want to see the BFGW!

I'm so pleased! I used it to not only calm mine but it healed it too. It's so soothing and natural. That's wonderful news! I've been wondering how he's doing. I'm never without a tube in case I get any little itch or bite it goes straight on and instant relief. So grateful to those Australian tea trees! :love: Well done for getting some, I often recommend it to people suffering and they never listen lol. I knew your little boy was lucky to have you as a mum! (said that in my last post)

I remember being desperate for something to work and get rid of the insane itching and I read something like this and decided the aboriginal people knew their stuff, it had good reviews, and honestly I'd never be without it now! Meant I could discard the horrific chemical roll on the dr gave me that made it itch worse and had a list of side effects as long as my arm, inc tumours and cancers!! this stuff is so epic, nature knows best.

The use of the Tea tree plant as an anti septic for skin conditions has been recorded among numerous Aboriginal communities along coast eastern Australia. The tea tree leaves were crushed and applied as a paste to wounds and skin abrasions.
I couldn’t remember if you were HappyHalloween or MrsHalloween! I’m really grateful. 48hrs and it’s looking a lot better! I might try it on myself next time I have a breakout! ♥♥♥

• Heart
Reactions: 3
What did she saypeople think lm crazy your spot on there sophie you arent quite the ticket lm afraid
I'm actually wondering if she has learning difficulties. She doesn't seem to understand very basic concepts. How to cook, how to stay healthy, how to eat well and balanced, how to stay fit, how to clean. Not understanding a movie scene is faked, not understanding about animals and the countryside, not knowing her own body parts etc etc nobody can get quite so much wrong without it leading to some kind of issue. She's just not normal.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 6412
What the actual?? Yes, just chuck neat Zoflora in there hun. These ‘hinchers’ are gonna end up in a serious accident one of these days! :(
I keep saying that it’s not a bloody house perfume, it’s a bleeping DISINFECTANT!!!

Today I tried to find the Peach one as I love the smell of peaches, and I need some disinfectant. Could I find it! Could I bollocks. All rose, linen fresh and lavender.

Reactions: 7
How far along in her pregnancy is she? I’m quite chubby and one evil midwife told me to eat 1200kcal a day during my pregnancy and I wasn’t allowed to gain any weight. I’m a nurse, but I’ve also had two miscarriages (so I wanted to do everything right) and Midwife told me that I wouldn’t see my baby on the ultrasound. By 16 weeks I had ketones in my urine from not eating properly. Then they moaned that I hadn’t gained enough weight by third trimester (I gained 17lbs overall).

Anyways what I’m trying to say is nutrition is SO important in pregnancy for mum and baby, and I hope that she is eating an apple or some fresh veg now and then.

• Wow
  • Sad
Found this hilarious. You can search her name and select posts, she was in the same fb group as me so these came up
Wow so she's just asked very basic questions really recent before her 'fame' then ran with the answers as if they were her own?! That's a special kind of brass neck! Goes with the 4 year hidden sales career I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 9
I'm actually wondering if she has learning difficulties. She doesn't seem to understand very basic concepts. How to cook, how to stay healthy, how to eat well and balanced, how to stay fit, how to clean. Not understanding a movie scene is faked, not understanding about animals and the countryside, not knowing her own body parts etc etc nobody can get quite so much wrong without it leading to some kind of issue. She's just not normal.
Classic example of someone wrapped in cotton wool by her mum and as she doesn't any friends except 'Trace' who she only sees when she wants her nails done, probably never left the house unless it was to go to tesco with her mum so she thinks being a permanent child is endearing. Even moved round the corner from her mum and doesn't go anywhere except her mum's. Needs to grow up!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think she is just thick tbh. Or she acts that way as it makes her "relatable" to her Hinchers.

Reactions: 3
??? you're the best!
Aww thanks so much, lovely! ?:love:?

I couldn’t remember if you were HappyHalloween or MrsHalloween! I’m really grateful. 48hrs and it’s looking a lot better! I might try it on myself next time I have a breakout! ♥♥♥
Aww you're so welcome!! I'm so happy for you and the little one! ♥ Put a big smile on my face ? I'm so happy it helped! And you know what, before I learnt about Lush I too probably would've trusted their creams! I love tea tree on myself, the smell is natural and it's really fresh and comforting. I wouldn't be with it. And you can trust me I 100% mean it, not sponsored no ad! :)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They are all too interested in arguing about whether he has tattoos where his wedding ring is etc to actually notice it's right there out of his own mouth he's a sales manager from London!! Wake up!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.