Mrs Hinch #3 Ghostwritten Book She Didn't Even Read, Is There No End To Hinch's Greed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think the sun would be intrigued in the whole gist of this thread? Our main gripes and concerns? She was laughing at the press yesterday - they might be interested?

Reactions: 4
Do you think the sun would be intrigued in the whole gist of this thread? Our main gripes and concerns? She was laughing at the press yesterday - they might be interested?
I got the feeling from the guy I spoke to that they just might.
I shall make contact again on email with a link to this thread or even better if several of us make contact as that might stir up things up even more.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I got the feeling from the guy I spoke to that they just might.
I shall make contact again on email with a link to this thread or even better if several of us make contact as that might stir up things up even more.
Papers like The Sun love a good downfall. They publish articles on people like Mrs Hinch and help make them famous but then they love tearing them back down again afterwards ??

Reactions: 10
Papers like The Sun love a good downfall. They publish articles on people like Mrs Hinch and help make them famous but then they love tearing them back down again afterwards ??
I'm thinking the manipulation and their backgrounds in sales plus the eBay money making scam might be of interest.... Not to mention inhaling the chemicals, over use of plastics, the hoarding, encouraging (indirectly) debt...

I'd love to read an article like that! And we've done all the bloody hard work for them!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm thinking the manipulation and their backgrounds in sales plus the eBay money making scam might be of interest.... Let alone the chemicals, plastics, boarding, encouraging (indirectly) debt...

I'd love to read an article like that! And we've done all the bloody hard work for them!
Lets all do it. ??

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@BlueSunday did you get a named contact my lovely? Or should we just email a generic email address? ? X

Reactions: 3
If no named contact we can use these details - they even have a bloody WhatsApp!

Reactions: 1
I just called 020 7782 4100 and was put through to the news desk.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
There is only 1 #gifted on the pages of that ad, the many many pages!
Surely it’s an #ad, if she hasn’t been paid by zooflora in the last 6 months then Jamie isn’t the sales guru that linked in think he is!!

Reactions: 1
I'm thinking the manipulation and their backgrounds in sales plus the eBay money making scam might be of interest.... Not to mention inhaling the chemicals, over use of plastics, the hoarding, encouraging (indirectly) debt...

I bet The Sun would love to know about both of their pasts in sales management! Scammers.

Reactions: 7
If The Sun come here for content they are not welcome to use anything I have wrote. I wouldn’t wipe my backside with that pathetic excuse for a “newspaper”.

Reactions: 10
Noticed she’s quite breathy in those Zoflora stories. For God’s sake Sophie put down the chemicals, grab a pile of mags and go and put your feet up in the garden! Your lungs will be thankful.

She has no sense of responsibility towards that unborn child. Not wearing gloves, breathing god knows what in, on top of living off tit food.

An hour long exposure for zoflora with no declaration is just taking the piss, she must be being paid.

• Heart
Febreeze up there no #ad again! We know it's an ad as she posts it at least once a day, sometimes with ad! It's like she's deliberately not doing it because she knows people are getting sick of the constant ads.

• Heart
There was a definite reaction when pouring the neat zoflora into the toilet.. leftover bleach maybe? It’s so dangerous ???? surely there should be a responsibility to nearly 2 million people (especially if being paid to promote!!) to show cleaning safely. Also the lenor should not be sprayed onto surfaces with a fire resistant materials like sofas!

Reactions: 6
Why did Mrs H not have to use #ad or #gifted?

Reactions: 2
Why would she use a disinfectant to puppy sit? Oh god she's going to have more accidents than ever cleaning with a disinfectant!

Like the even more begging of lush products in the new post ? strategic lush bomb on the bathboard (which I'm sure she claimed she bought before, all of a sudden these things are now gifted) she's such a begging little snake!

• Heart
If The Sun come here for content they are not welcome to use anything I have wrote. I wouldn’t wipe my backside with that pathetic excuse for a “newspaper”.
I'm not a fan either but it's all about getting a story out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.