Mrs Hinch #3 Ghostwritten Book She Didn't Even Read, Is There No End To Hinch's Greed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think my relationship with zoflora is finished. New levels of arselicking achieved today ?????

Reactions: 8
Has anyone read the "how often do you clean your toilet" on we love mrs hinch.

They all clean it everyday if not more - even the ones that live alone and work full time say they bleach it every single day and use a bloo twice a week!

I pine every morning. Use bloo over night twice a week and then once a week I wipe it all down. But it’s only me and I work full time so I only use it 2-3 times a day

Once a day...bleach the bowl and give it a whirl with the toilet brush..then dettol wipe the seat and under it...the top on the toilet bowl and the lid etc. I have 3 girls so dont need to do it all that much but i think its nice to x

Every evening along with the baths and sinks. And everytime someone poops lol!
I’ve never seen this bloo stuff!

I do it everyday, and we have 3 bathrooms (love new builds!). I have a toilet duck bleach thing stuck on the side, and a cistern block.

Do you recommend this sales model Jamie? Does it work for you??

Reactions: 5
Your telling me she didn't know she had been invited to be at the Zoflora stand at Crufts till that came in the post? Bollocks!

It's planned a year in advance! Practically straight after the last!

Although does she really think she can swan up with Henry and compete?!? Surely she's not that bloody thick?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Zoflora and crufts have to be the most bizarre collaboration in history? Like even worse than the mrs hinch and jam one. At least jam isn't toxic to Mrs Hinch though......

• Haha
The irony of this song with the new zoflora!?! "Make me lose my breath"?!
You certainly will once your lungs have shrivelled from all the chemicals ??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I think I might try and write to crufts and ask them why they are collabing with zoflora when it’s toxic to dogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Now a bleeping Zoflora cleaning hour BUT what about the #gifted and AD?... have they been completely forgotten about in the haste to spray chemicals all over the entire house?
Also I hope she does take Henry to Crufts as at least the poor bugger will get a day out and hopefully someone will embarrass her by telling her how overweight he is for a 3 year old dog.
Today she is "doin ma heid in"... Scottish for "bleeping me right off."

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope she uses that conditioner she bought in Poundland before she visits the show as we don't want her getting confused with one of the entrants. ?

Attachments

• Haha

Apologies if this got posted before and I missed it. This Sun article is from December and specifically mentions Mrs hinch and the dangers of zoflora to Pets. It’s very worrying with so much of it in use and being bulk bought nowadays

No rubber gloves worn when cleaning the bog or sink today!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 4
I guess none of you have been to Crufts?

Always a Zoflora stand at Crufts...I can't remember the Z list celebs there last year on it!

Also last year there was of all things a nail bar and eyebrow bar dragging people in!

Crufts is a lot of shopping for dog savvy people! I can't wait for her to giggle over a few pizzles (dried bull penis) for Henry or ask what they are...that will be the next what are these guys?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I just called up Zoflora and apparently the brand manager is a lady named Vicky Motley.
She isn't in the office today but I said I'd call back tomorrow as my complaint is that Mrs Hinch is spraying their new fragrance all over her house, cleaning toilets, sinks, door handles etc., etc., and NOT wearing rubber gloves as advised on their website.
I have told the customer services agent that Mrs Hinch is influencing an audience of nearly 2 million people and there is the definite possibility they will copy her actions so she must be advised this is NOT acceptable.
I'd like to ask other members to also make a complaint if they feel strongly about her actions.

[email protected]

Zoflora
Thornton & Ross Ltd.
Linthwaite
Huddersfield
HD7 5QH
Or telephone customer services on : 01484 848200

I have downloaded copies of the stories just in case they are removed because someone has been reading here.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Ok guys I just phoned The Sun newspaper and they are going to hopefully print the story... the guy seemed genuinely interested and said her actions are definitely dangerous. I told him it's all over her stories and her nearly 2M followers copy her like sheep.
Fingers crossed they print.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Just emailed crufts:

Dear Sirs,

I’ve just been made aware that Mrs Hinch is promoting crufts on her Instagram stories as she has been given tickets to attend by Zoflora who have a stand at your event.

I’m very concerned at Zoflora having a stand at your event due to it toxicity to pets, including dogs. Why is a company who produces products that are poisonous to dogs allowed to promote at your show?

Zoflora may claim on their packaging and website that their products are safe to dogs when dry but the harmful disinfectant benzalkonium chloride doesn’t simply disappear from a surface once dry and will continue to off gas into the air the dogs are breathing in. It is a known respiratory sensitiser and what’s even more worrying to me is that Mrs Hinch also promotes the use of putting Zoflora into a diffuser to her 1.9 million Instagram followers which is also incredibly dangerous advice for any dog owners who are then likely to copy her.

Dogs may also lick the floor that has been cleaned with it and develop chemical burns and ulcers to their mouth and throat along with other symptoms.

I look forward to hearing response on the matter.

Kind regards

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Funnily enough shes got the bathroom windows open whens shes cleaning what a surprise

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.