Mrs Hinch #3 Ghostwritten Book She Didn't Even Read, Is There No End To Hinch's Greed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to whoever recommended to me Carbytobarbie...! I love it already! Do we have an SW thread on these forums?!!

Reactions: 8
It's amazing how many use anxiety as a 'poor me' tool. However, if the penny has dropped today then anxiety could actually be a genuine thing!

We know Jamie and Mrs H are/were in sales. Do we know which companies? I have a scenario in my head where Jamie works with cleaning companies and one fine day, in a scintillating meeting, in a faceless office, in central London somewhere, they had a brainstorming/blue sky thinking session (?). The result was an ig account about cleaning. But they'd need a down to earth, easy on the eye girl next door (?). At this point Jamie jumps up with his Eureka moment and they come up with Mrs Hinch. Someone shouts out "we can have a Hinch army!" Someone scribbles it on a flip chart. "We can call it hinching!!" "Oh and shopping can be a Hinch haul!" ...."Oooh she can name all her products and give them identities so people get attached and desperate to buy them!" Cue quick scribbling on that crowded flip chart.
Then there's researching hashtags, who to follow for exposure etc etc and so it goes on. And on and on and on.
I may have thought about this a little too much but it's all so clinical and orchestrated - even down to the music (does anyone think Sophie actually came up with that?) she uses for various things.
Her account is a sales tool. End of story.
Did you ghost write the book? ? if not you should have

I'm guessing she's gone out to b+m for today's crazzzy funny tat haul contents, yesterday was a torch so today????? Tin opener? For tonight's funny video of Jamie opening a tin of soup (because he can't face her cooking again tonight) and 'OMG Jay what are you doing? He's mad he is! He's using the Tin opener! You're crazy Jamie you're so funny! All the best!'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Thank you! I’m really upset that I’ve fallen for all this from one certain SW Influencer. I feel like an idiot.
The SW ones are some of the worst in my opinion, a fair few of them are complete frauds!

Reactions: 3
The SW ones are some of the worst in my opinion, a fair few of them are complete frauds!
Off topic. There’s a thread for SW youtubers but not SW instagrammers, shall we set up another one or do we just talk about instagrammers in the YouTube one? @Yel
Check out @thefruitykitchen
seeing the jam displayed so beautifully next to those cleaning products really makes me want to buy it

What the hell has she even got to do with jam?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm wondering if she even knows about the jam?
If she doesn't as soon as she finds out she'll be wanting a cut of the profits for using her name though.

Reactions: 3
I'm wondering if she even knows about the jam?
If she doesn't as soon as she finds out she'll be wanting a cut of the profits for using her name though.
I just saw the caption and it said something like “look who’s come to visit” so think it’s some sort of bizarre collab.

Just to be extra pedantic (sorry!) it was golden syrup, not maple syrup and basmati rice is usually eaten with Indian food not random chicken fling-it-together-and-hope-for-the-best. I know, I know... Not a big deal really but she has wound me up something chronic today and those things were just the icing on the cake.

Also... Am I nuts or does anyone else lose their tit just a leetle bit at full moon?! Am I a lunatic? Or a werewolf?! Or normal ????
Same here! The moon does weird things to me too lol Last night i cried just because the moon came up and a bird flew across it haha.

The Hunch is ott irritating right now, she gets worse daily. She's SO ignorant & bullheaded its astonishing! She's just a caricature of a real human being at this point.

Her 'cooking' is on a par with Mama June's! And she was shredded for her 'meals'. Her Sketti recipe shocked people at the time as it's just spaghetti, ketchup and butter only. I'd never in a million years let anyone eat that crap meal sophie made or let anyone see it online. yet you know thousands will try it just to be like her! and feed it to their kids :( she must literally despise her followers.

Her weight should be similar to mama june's family, as their diet's almost identical!! The fact she's painfully thin when she wasn't in her 10 year pic does suggest she's taking a few mouthfuls. I wondered if that was just Jamie's meal, and she was having a slimfast shake.

I wonder if she's including the mother of the injured baby after following her tips, one of the trolls? people literally warn her about bad things she's doing and she calls them trolls. she needs to look up the definition. she's so damn aggressive!

Still no mention of the planning permission denied then. for someone who even shares her bath water and toilet bowl, that's fascinating she's keeping things secret.

So the baby's due in around 4 months, she needs to sort this nursery out faster than she is, she's so dumb her thinking will likely be either a new home or to bribe someone in the council.

she's gonna HATE the mess it creates if she goes ahead with some sort of extension, when she's heavily pregnant! She's stupid to not make real use of Henry's room, a perfect bedroom that's wasted. it's already had a fresh makeover, new carpet, furniture in white, curtains etc All it needs is a cot. She can move the bed into her 'make up room' and henry can sleep on that. No fuss, no mess, no drama. she's the queen of bad decisions wanting an extension while pregnant and with a cleaning channel.

I think her refusal to cook rice has to do with her not wanting to get her stove top messy, because then she'd have to clean it. i've always thought the cleaning is a gimmick and she doesn't really give a crap, she likes making money. I worked in sales and everyone i worked with seem to only care about making lots of money, i was terrible at it as i wanted customers to be happy whereas everyone else was constantly checking their bonuses and hard selling the stuff that makes the most money. she reminds me of that.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I watched her This Morning appearance for the first time today. She comes across very self assured, confident and a master of self promotion.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Same here! The moon does weird things to me too lol Last night i cried just because the moon came up and a bird flew across it haha.

The Hunch is ott irritating right now, she gets worse daily. She's SO ignorant & bullheaded its astonishing! She's just a caricature of a real human being at this point.

Her 'cooking' is on a par with Mama June's! And she was shredded for her 'meals'. Her Sketti recipe shocked people at the time as it's just spaghetti, ketchup and butter only. I'd never in a million years let anyone eat that crap meal sophie made or let anyone see it online. yet you know thousands will try it just to be like her! and feed it to their kids :( she must literally despise her followers.

Her weight should be similar to mama june's family, as their diet's almost identical!! The fact she's painfully thin when she wasn't in her 10 year pic does suggest she's taking a few mouthfuls. I wondered if that was just Jamie's meal, and she was having a slimfast shake.

I wonder if she's including the mother of a the injured baby after following her tips, one of the trolls? people literally warn her about bad things she's doing and she calls them trolls. she needs to look up the definition. she's so damn aggressive!

Still no mention of the planning permission denied then. for someone who even shares her bath water and toilet bowl, that's fascinating she keeps things secret when she wants to!

if the baby is due around 4 or 5 months, she needs to get a wriggle on to either find a new home or bribe some official. she's gonna HATE the mess it creates when she's heavily pregnant! She's SO stupid to not just use Henry's room, it's already had a fresh makeover, just needs a cot. She can move the bed into her 'make up room' and henry can sleep on that. No fuss, no mess, no drama. she's the queen of bad decisions wanting an extension while pregnant and with a cleaning channel.

I think her refusal to cook rice has to do with her not wanting to get her stove top messy.
She does make it appear as she eats a lot, but she's extremely thin and clearly her 10 year before photo she does have a past of being overweight so I do wonder if she just doesn't eat it all or maybe has some sort of eating disorder. If you've been overweight in the past and eat those amounts of food you're not going to stay so slim

Reactions: 5
She set up Mrs Hinch Limited in January but we’re in for a long wait until we get to see her first accounts (at least the end of next year)
Did you notice that she's not given Jamie any part in the business? I thought he might be a director.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.