Mrs Hinch #3 Ghostwritten Book She Didn't Even Read, Is There No End To Hinch's Greed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you notice that she's not given Jamie any part in the business? I thought he might be a director.
Yeah she’s definitely shrewd all right, can’t blame her for it. Was half expecting Dom Smales to be a director. Won’t be surprised if she sets up multiple companies in the end for different things

Reactions: 4
Once you see the light with SW you realise it's just a cult, like Scientologists.
A manager at an old job was on the SW plan AND she was a represtentive. She was very overweight (not body shaming) and I thought it odd that she would be a representive. I asked her how long she had been doing SW, thinking it would only be a few months, but she answered 4 years!!!! I didn't mean to burst out laughing but I was just in disbelief that a woman who was 16 stone overweight had been doing this for 4 YEARS!! I made the flippant remark that it sounds more like a cult than a weight loss community and maybe she should reconsider her choice of "diet". Needless to say, I didn't have that job for very long after that. ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A manager at an old job was on the SW plan AND she was a represtentive. She was very overweight (not body shaming) and I thought it odd that she would be a representive. I asked her how long she had been doing SW, thinking it would only be a few months, but she answered 4 years!!!! I didn't mean to burst out laughing but I was just in disbelief that a woman who was 16 stone overweight had been doing this for 4 YEARS!! I made the flippant remark that it sounds more like a cult than a weight loss community and maybe she should reconsider her choice of "diet". Needless to say, I didn't have that job for very long after that. ?
I've just posted in the sw youtuber thread, I have a few stories to tell as well!!

Reactions: 3
Omg just realised... She's basically just asked for gazillions of bath bombs to be sent to her hasn't she. "Let's see how this progresses over the next week or so" means "let's see what I get sent over the next week or so" ?????????

And then a screenshot of the order screaming "Look guys...I genuinely did buy my own bath bombs... Pinky promise !!!!!" flutter of the ten-ton lashes

The sheep will be ordering already. Stupid is as stupid does.

The full moon must be affecting me today because I am more pissed off than normal by the Hinch.

Need to go and mediate haha ?
She's enormously manipulative and sly. She's one of the worst out there, and that's saying something.

Lush will send her a massive box of freebies, just like Zoe, Louise etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
That clip of her on this morning.... I'd be stumbling all over my words, tongue stuck to the roof of my mouth, I'd be sweaty, bright red, my mind would go blank.... Only an excellent sales person would be able to pull that off first time.

Reactions: 9
Do we know if the talk for the mental health charity in Ireland, that she mentions during the The Morning interview, ever took place? Or is it like the Dogs’ Trust volunteering - mentioned just to make her look good.
I noticed her demeanour change when Phil / Holly asked her about it and she fluffed over the details.

Reactions: 7
Do we know if the talk for the mental health charity in Ireland, that she mentions during the The Morning interview, ever took place? Or is it like the Dogs’ Trust volunteering - mentioned just to make her look good.
I noticed her demeanour change when Phil / Holly asked her about it and she fluffed over the details.
She’s gone to comfort them ?

Reactions: 5
She is very quiet today. Has she actually got the squits? Maybe there will be an instastory later of her actually shitting through the eye of a needle?? Obviously with affiliate links to buy the same needles! Joking aside... I think that "woe is me" post is imminent! (That means very soon Sophie, ATB ?)

• Haha
If she’s ill then it’ll no doubt be blamed on the trolls and not on her poor diet or inhalation of chemicals.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
No Sophie, we aren't trolls, and we aren't out to hurt you. Quite the opposite in fact. We're trying to stop you from hurting yourself, your baby, the environment and the idiots that follow you like you're a hero.
It's weak and narcissistic to cry I'm a victim to your followers when some people are telling you the truth. All you were wanting was validation, love, adoration.
All you've had all your life is smoke blown up your arse. I don't think anyone has ever criticised you before. So you don't have the humility to see that you're doing wrong. You're still treated like a child by your parents, Jamie fawns after you, and now, so do almost 2 million intellectually challenged idiots.
It is not bullying, trolling, or trying to hurt someone when you point out the truth. The fact that you needed to post that message tells me that deep down inside you know that.
You're attention seeking and money grabbing. It's immoral and unpleasant. It's also unsustainable - you'll wake up one day. I hope.
Brilliantly put, love it :love:

Reactions: 3
Maybe she's finally got bored of making her own boring videos. Or maybe she's been oh so busy and gearing up to a big 'exciting' news reveal later - jam partnership?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe she's finally got bored of making her own boring videos. Or maybe she's been oh so busy and gearing up to a big 'exciting' news reveal later - jam partnership?
What excatly is the connection between jam and cleaning then cant quite work that one out.?

Reactions: 1
I don’t watch Mrs Hinch’s stories but had to check out the golden syrup/chicken one. She is either taking the piss or is the thickest person I’ve ever come across.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s OK everyone, stand down, she’s just practising her instamum “pulling up the drawbridge” ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She needed the time off so that she could catch up on our comments. ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Here's a quick article about Lush bath bombs, and the deceptive way they train their staff (I have been on the receiving end of their sales patter, which if you quiz even the slightest, they look at you blank, their knowledge is very shallow when it comes to health) for anyone interested. I love the people in this thread for being smart, really really smart, and having already done their home work about a large range of important topics inc health, chemicals, and how influencers are deceiving fans in order to get rich quick. You're all my hero's, and keep me sane amongst those rushing to copy without giving a single thought to what they're doing or why.

How anyone can defend this awful excuse for a woman I will never know.

She's lying to you every single time she open her mouth. Some tiny examples, when she talks about her book, it is ghost written, every time she tells you to pine your toilets she's paid by Harpic to do so, every time she buys 3 bottles of zoflo she gets refunded as she's an affiliate of the company, she even has a giant S on her wall made of flowers from them, every time she 'recommends' a product or a fav shop she's paid to do so, every time she swipes up to ebay or talks about ebayers it's because she receives 50-70% of each sale, and not just on the day. She did 11 on Sunday alone, and she sells out most products, and has to upload new links. she's raking it in. now it gets serious, she says herself she's not a professional cleaner, so she makes up cleaning tips as she goes along. this has included putting zoflora on your rugs, a flammable product. people copy her and sometimes end up in trouble. shes not clear with her advice. a baby was burnt, people have been hospitalized etc etc anyone who messages her to let her know she blocks them and calls them trolls. she has a completely different persona on her old twitter, telling people to f off and the like. she worked in hard core sales for 4 yrs straight that involved buttering people up to keep sales coming in, exactly what she's doing now, it's on her linked in which she's now hidden. i won't even begin on the harm done to our environment which is already under massive pressure. i want to share links but it's terrifying. it's now or never to clean up.

If ANY of you fans still think this is a good person, and what you're seeing is legit, you're crazy. she will say whatever it takes to get you to love her, give her sympathy, but she is the devil in disguise, make no mistake about that. she dumbs herself down just to win you over, and puts women back 100 years.

We are not bad people, we actually care more about her crazinesses health and that of her baby and dog than she currently does! she's already been hospitalized for dehydration and vitamin deficiencies while pregnant and she's continued to guzzle lucozade and promote eating endless crap like 33p cheese mugs meals, slimfast, endless sugar etc etc she likes to sit and smell bleaches and other chemicals. she's mental. following her will ruin your health. If you want to chat with us, please do! we are a friendly bunch, but please, do your homework first, or ask q's if you're not sure. if I'm wrong about something I'll put my hands up, i love to be educated. I've learnt so much about influencer deception from this thread. But i try to do my homework before I comment, anyway i appreciate everyone here, and there's open arms here for any new commenters always <3 Hope everyone stays healthy and happy!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Also who films with a noisy tv in the background?... Because if she thinks the noise is going to detract from that filter and the butterflies it's a NO! ?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.