Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jbjb

I remember when I started going off her, I worked in healthcare and was desperately unhappy. I used to check her stories on my break and she was just so far removed from reality it was sickening. Every Friday with her “Freshen up for the weekend” shit - no! Some of us work 13 hour shifts on the weekends, we have nothing to look forward to. I used to feel so upset seeing how she got to spend all her time at home with her son while I was out breaking my back working long,hard shifts. I know that isn’t anything to do with her, it was mostly her attitude towards life in general. She just seems to think we all live in this wonderland where we don’t need to go to work, we have no responsibilities and everything is just peachy.
Oh and we also sometimes found ourselves in a position where we had £10 to last us the 2-3 days before payday and had to think of dinners to cook for the 4 of us with that money and she was just pissing hers away on pointless shit on eBay
Thankfully we’re in a much, much better place now financially because we’ve worked hard and improved our lives/careers etc but I’ll never forget how out of touch she is with her average follower. Sorry for rambling on, didn’t realise just how much resentment I held towards her 😂
I’m on benefits as I’m a single mum (please no one judge me although I don’t think anyone will) and I felt the same. A lot of her followers / fans would’ve followed her because she seemed relatable at first buying things that were cheap and affordable. But after a while it was like she’s ALWAYS leaving Ron with someone to sit at home doing fuck all. Then all the ads and extravagant shit started. She’s defo living in a fantasy world. Maybe she has bipolar or something

edit: I don’t want to offend anyone with mental health! I mean maybe she has an undiagnosed mental health disorder as some people do seem a bit out of touch. Sorry if I offended anyone! 🤍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Bamse

I’m bored in Tier 4/furlough hell and drinking a gin while Mr B is watching something boring. So popped my headphones in and watched some of her highlights. It’s so so cringe. I love how awful it is, it almost feels like a weird form of self sabotage that I’m doing it. Anyway, just popped on to say a few things. Firstly, she’s so different in the early days to how she is now, it’s shocking, she’s printed off some recipes she wants to try, and it’s all normal food, past bake, lamb curry, etc!! Why have we never seen her make normal shit like that? Her poor family have to suffer through her egg, spinach cheese monstrosity’s!!!!!! Secondly she talks to Jaymee like an actual piece of shit. I just watched one where she’s dressed as Gretal and says there’s only 10 more mins left of the Arsenal game and he makes a noise and she rolls her eyes and then says to her followers. “They can’t hear you through the screen babes, you ok hun?” He replies “will be in 9 mins when the whistles blown and we’ve won” and she rolls her eyes at her sheep and whispers “you.weren’t.on.the.pitch.” What a bitch, the poor fucker can’t even watch the football like a normal bloke!!!!!!!
anyway, it’s been a shitter of a year but you bastards have kept me laughing. There is some seriously awesome and hilarious characters on here. ATV for 2021 guyzzzzzzzz.Right, gonna make another gin and watch her recipe highlights for the ultimate pleasure/pain!!!!!!! 😂😘👍🏻

• Haha

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Agreed that should have been bought out at her height of popularity not now😜👎
She should have cashed in when she was at her peak but I think that's passed now - you only have to look at the "bestselling" memememoir languishing in bargain bins everywhere, and the Rose Wonderbland that's "only available until Christmas guyzzzzzzz" piled high in every Range, B&M and Poundland the length and breadth of the country despite being launched as a Home Bargains exclusive to see that she's lost her touch. Long gone are the days when she mentioned a product and it flew off shelves and crashed websites. Apparently almost 4m Hinchers only managed to raise £30k for the charidee quiz. Whatever grey, dull home range she's got coming out next year will be cheap, tacky, and on the discount shelf within a month or two. In some respects she's obviously a clever businesswoman (having earnt herself a few million quid despite having no personality or talent) but in others she seems so thick, anyone can see that being an influencer is not a long term career prospect and she should have made her hay while the sun shone. But she didn't, and it's too late now.

• Heart

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I’ll bet she is absolutely dreading doing her first proper post after her “deep rest”, she knows this thread will explode 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

BarnsleyWitch

I think we should enter 2021 with a clear conscience. Time to confess. What is the worst/most useless thing you’ve bought/something that you’ve done when you were ‘influenced’ by Hinch, whether knowing it at the time, or not?

Don’t be afraid. No judgement here. Amnesty time.

Can I just say that finding Tattle has been pure joy in this awful year. I’ve still got a few friends who follow her and cannot wait until I find the right opportunity to enlighten them.
Not something she’s made me buy as such but the worst thing Hinch has ever introduced me too has to be cleaning_with_mario😂😂 Hello ma lovlies the threads collide I know you guys are lurking🤭😉 Both utter fucking twats btw Mario if you keep gutting that wee flat hun you’ll have nothing left of it !!!

• Haha
  • Heart

beach_disco

The first time I ever looked at her Instagram feed and GENUINELY thought she had a black and white/grayscale filter on every photo until my eyes adjusted like a 1990’s magic eye poster and I realised her whole entire house and life was GREY

• Haha

Makaraka

VIP Member
A woman I work with is a huge hinch fan, kept trying to add me to the facebook groups and always booking days off to 'Hinch' her house. Why?? Dont get it at all, my gran managed to keep a spotless house despite working full time and at one point having 4 kids in the house! She didnt need to take a day off to hinch.

This same woman puts her youngest in childcare on her days off (she doesnt even work full time either so why she needs days off I am not sure ) so that she can hinch properly.

Oh and she has a love, live laugh sign on her wall too. She really is turning into hinch, bragging about what she has and acting the twat. Boils my piss.
Sorry she booked annual leave to hinch her house???
That’s fucking ludicrous

• Haha

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I also predict Hennerz will either go to doggy bootcamp or swell up even more (poor thing).

Oh and one more thing....

TWO MAN TEAM WILL LIVE ON!!!
I think the only place Henner is headed this year is Rainbow bridge. One more hot summer and that dog is ☠ At that size.

• Sad

Pepsi

VIP Member
Maybe in 2021 she will learn to spell he name. Imagine being a sheepie and getting this half arsed signature.
2020-12-31 (11).png

• Haha
  • Heart
Found this in my screenshots, forgot I had it! Looks like Sopha not the only one who was messaged about the engagement..not so special after all hun are we??!!

Screenshot_20201229-031813_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Frunicorn

Chatty Member
I haven’t don’t this jet so here it is.

How I found tattle
I’ve never been a hincher or a fan of her really. My old colleagues were raving about her, and this was back in the day just as she was about to go to the Maldives. They were telling me about her funny content like the before bed blast and naming all the cloffs etc. so I started to follow her and kept waiting for the cleaning content but that was the time when she started to slow down with that, so to me other than the cleaning it was all a bit boring.
At the time when she got pregnant with Ronnie I started to get really irritated because I remember she once showed a pic of her living room and the entire content was gifted. Then when Ronnie was born I totally unfollowed because I really wasn’t interested in her as a person or her kid or Jaymee’s antics or whatever. Plus im not really a kids person (no offence to those who are but I wanted to follow a cleaning page not a mummy page)
She really was just everywhere once Ronnie was a few months old even though I didn’t even follow her. This is bad I must admit but I thought when Rondonglonglehspunchmummy was born that he wasn’t the prettiest baby ever (never made a comment or messaged her or anything) Anyway one day I googled ‘why does Mrs Hinch’s baby look like an old man’ and I found tattle 🤣 never left since hahhaa

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
The Minky. Poorly made shite.

Anything else I bought I do actually quite like and would probs use regardless. I do really like the glass cloth but refuse to call it the same band as a frog 😜
I confess I bought two minkys , went in the bathroom to find my husband scrubbing his feet with one thinking it was a loofah 🙄

Oh and pink stuff spray which I actually like 🙈

Couldn’t understand the fuss about zoflora as my mum used to use it so it was nothing new 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Therealist

VIP Member
Dedicated to the cause ✊🏾
so I’ll share how I found tattle to bump it up

I liked her at first, and she did motivate me for a few weeks but then something about her seemed off and fake. She started to bug me. So I googled “mrs hinch hate” & now use can’t get rid of me 😂

There’s some funny fucka’s on here and I’ve never been on and not laughed, which has been a godsend with he way things are atm.
I’ve also found someone (who’s quite popular on here) who I chat with out side of tattle & now see as a friend. I might not say it much but I’m grateful for that friendship. You know who you are 😘❤

• Heart

me ma will tell ya

Chatty Member
Hello im fank you!! 😂 Sopha probably thought that if she went awol for a while, we wouldn't get to 300 for new year!
come on we can do this.

• Haha

Minestronesoup

Sat at work on a break at a NHS covid testing site (man it is busy today!) and just wanted to say hey to you all and go us for being in target for the 300 threads today!
Also this comment just bumps it along so 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Hello tattle bastards, let’s get this to 300 for 2021!

What was the moment you realised that hinch was an utter twat?
It was a gradual thing for me, I used to come home from work absolutely bolloxed and see her tip her freebies out, all her gifted stuff, and her saying how much she larrvvved her latest ebay tat. She just irritates the fuck out of me...

• Heart
  • Haha

Duchessofmanchester

Chatty Member
How long is she thinking of dragging this two man team shit on for do we reckon?
I have visions of Ron aged 13 arguing with his dad... "Dad I don't want to run into the hall anymore, all my mates take the piss"
"I know son, but your mum's batshit and I can't be dealing with her today Arsenals on later"
Whilst Hinch herself is stood in the hall in her 10th vow renew dress

• Haha