Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

9Pine

VIP Member
I’m still indulging in old highlights. What the hell is this 😂😂😂
Is it just me but like my husband and I never have one of these magical life changing chats (yes we do talk and I love him to bits and all but I can’t pinpoint one time except for maybe the proposal or his wedding speech etc where I was just randomly thinking we had such an amazing chat 🤣🤣🤣)
I came across this the other day. Some of those ‘highlights’ are excruciating.

Reactions: 3

Forthecraic

Chatty Member
I luvvvvvvv the flash bathroom spray it smells lovely. I use that for the whole bathroom .... not 20 different things

wonder what exciting things hinchy is up to tonight .... if she can peel herself off the sofa

MrsD33

VIP Member
what happened to cause that?
I cant remember tbh

It might have been when she went into hospital before she had Ron, remember when she was papped getting her egg chair and she looked rough as fuck.

Tattle went rogue and we were all genuinely concerned for her health.

Can anybody help me out with this?

Moneybags

Just to bulk out the thread even more 🤗 I’ve also been thinking about how the whole fairytale, lies and scheming annoys me. Whereas some influencers I follow are maybe gifted a Christian Dior handbag showing it off in one story then the next sat in a dressing gown asking if anyone else is sick of the kids being off school and if anyone else’s husband is a serial napper who does fuck all around the house. Or the whole Dubai thing I’m not condoning it but it doesn’t bother me I view the stories and think god you’ll be deleting that story of you swinging around a pole when you are sober and watch back 🤣 The Barmo Armo cry jealousy if you have an opinion on posts with Hinch, there’s nothing to be jealous of and it’s all so fake and not to be believed. The most you ever get is the flip flops lying around and a staged long shite with a song outside the toilet door copied off another profile. It’s pathetic the whole thing and that’s how I found Tattle because I googled ‘does anyone else find Mrs Hinch annoying’ 🤣 The rest is history 😏 xxx

😂😂😂😂
Please tell me you are talking about "the Mays"

Reactions: 2