Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
Do you remember that jar the kids gave her, full of affirmations reminding her how amazing she is, and suggestions of fun things they could do together? She was going to keep it next to her bed and take one out every day. Haven’t seen that in a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Sloppys

VIP Member
I don’t think she’ll be back on today. She won’t want to give us content to get us to 300. Also SS’s montage I think was lovely (I know not everyone likes her) no showing off of expensive gifts etc (other than her engagement ring but we’d all be showing that off lol). Hinch won’t be able to help herself on her montage of Ronnie opening thousands of presents in slow mo. She’ll miss the mark like she always does. At best they’ll be an inspirational quote later on.

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
I think we should enter 2021 with a clear conscience. Time to confess. What is the worst/most useless thing you’ve bought/something that you’ve done when you were ‘influenced’ by Hinch, whether knowing it at the time, or not?

Don’t be afraid. No judgement here. Amnesty time.

Can I just say that finding Tattle has been pure joy in this awful year. I’ve still got a few friends who follow her and cannot wait until I find the right opportunity to enlighten them.
I’ll grab this opportunity to get this off my chest.

I am Islandhoppin and I have sinned. I am ashamed to say that I was influenced not that long ago. My husband grates a lot of cheese and I bought that blue handled grater thing from Amazon that she just laaarrved. Not on a swipe up - I’m not that much of a heathen.

It has been used as many times as hers, so that would be never. It will be donated to the charity shop in the New Year, still in box.

I’ll take myself off into the corner to say my Hail Shadys 😞

• Haha

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
I wonder if she still has the lock up storage place where she chucked all the gifts from her book tours & freebies she’d no space for.

And the wardrobe ‘Narnia’ 😖 thing she had in her garage.
That storage area was chockablock. It was obscene

I remember the book tour! Some brilliant Tattler had worked out that the password to the official photographer’s website was generic so we were able to see all the untouched photos with her and her fans. There were some corkers in there. That’s not a criticism of her looks btw, I think she is a an attractive woman. There were just some candid shots where either her or the Hincher weren’t quite ready when the shot was taken.

I swear that photographer was the real reason the tour was cut short.

• Haha
  • Wow

What's your point

VIP Member
A woman I work with is a huge hinch fan, kept trying to add me to the facebook groups and always booking days off to 'Hinch' her house. Why?? Dont get it at all, my gran managed to keep a spotless house despite working full time and at one point having 4 kids in the house! She didnt need to take a day off to hinch.

This same woman puts her youngest in childcare on her days off (she doesnt even work full time either so why she needs days off I am not sure ) so that she can hinch properly.

Oh and she has a love, live laugh sign on her wall too. She really is turning into hinch, bragging about what she has and acting the twat. Boils my piss.

• Haha
  • Sick

Snoopy29

I see SS is back on the gram talking about her Xmas/engagement bubble, I give it 6 hours until grinch makes an appearance to upstage her 🤣

• Haha

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Are you an undertaker? Tell me about the fanciest Essex funeral you have heard about!
The Traveller community always have the biggest and OTT funerals. Never a coffin, always a casket. I imagine when Henner’s goes his funeral will be on a par with Princess Di’s. Procession through the “little village” with Sopha following behind wailing in a black wedding dress complete with black veil

• Haha

mrsbucket

VIP Member
I kinda think you are right. In normal times the influencer probably had a longer shelf life but now with Covid and the year we have all had (and let's be honest, probably another year of more hell) I think the shelf life is fast approaching the sell by date

In what world is it ok to have people flaunting their money when most people are now struggling to even have basic things such as food.

Their time has now come to walk away I think

Edited as I pressed enter half way through
I read an article a few weeks ago about 2020 being the year that the world fell out of love with 'celebrity'. It mostly referred to Gal Gadot's tone deaf 'Imagine' video, Ellen DeGeneres describing her multi million dollar mansion as a prison etc, but I think even more so we are getting fed up with influencers who can't even claim to have a real job. So yeah, I'm hopeful that the influencer phenomenon will die a death next year.

I have linked the article below in case anyone is interested.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Whatapalaver

Not sure if it’s already been said, but the clearest sign she’s been breaking the rules is the very fact she’s having her “Deep Rest” from Insta in the first place.
She’s never cooked Xmas dinner before guuuyyyzzzz - so why not be showing it on Insta to the sheep?
She’s never had a Xmas without the extended family - so why not be showing it on Insta guuuuyyyzzzz?
Not sure about anyone else, but despite the fact I have a PROPER FULL TIME JOB, the Tier 4 situation has meant we’ve had a lot more downtime at home just the three of us and our dog - very much like The Grinch. My child is about 9 months older than Ronson.

We’ve not been able to see our parents - let me repeat it here for the hard of hearing: childcare bubbles are not the same as support bubbles.

So given the fact her and Jamie Montessori don’t require childcare for Ronson as neither of them have a job, and they don’t meet the criteria for a support bubble either, what on earth HAS she been doing with her time? Surely it would’ve been perfick Insta content?

Edited for typos!

• Heart

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
House move.
I reckon she will fuck up somehow this year and there will be some scandal
Scandal !! There's been enough.
Ma barking has the cheek to deny her precious has had any kind of surgery but doesn't confront accusations of her trying to buy her relatives' off spring or that she is at the very least a bullying control freak 🙃🤪

• Haha

NoseyRosie24

Chatty Member
Totally off topic but we are just watching Benidorm and I can’t help noticing how much Tonya Dyke is like Sopha 🤣 Hates people getting her name wrong, very high maintenance, constantly moaning at her husband and molly coddles her teenage Son. She’s just said “Aww give Mumma a kiss” to her Son and I nearly choked on my chocolate 😂
P.s. The eyebrows #justsaying

Attachments

• Haha

mammaof3

VIP Member
Thread suggestion by @Islandhoppin

Made to fit - Stirred from her deep rest to say hello, loafing on the sofa but still raking in the dough

If there is another suggestion that has higher votes then soz, I was rushing. x

Last thread catch up (298)
Monday.
Tuesday 29th Dec 2020

No word/inspirational quote etc from her since the 24th, then boom.
An appearance was made, well sort of, it's like Where's Wally - spot Sopha on the sofa guys.
She was rockin' a stained onesie and had a duck mouth expression.
Even though she's been off IG for the holiday's, she still managed to view people's stories - what!!
P.S she is looking forward to a good clean, herself I hope, minger.

Nicked from the JM thread.
Lastly, but importantly, when submitting ideas for the next thread title, please use the words ‘thread suggestion’ or just ‘thread’, as it makes it easier to search.
No other chat in the post so votes are for the thread suggestion only.
Also, try to hold off until around page. 40 for your suggestions, if possible.

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.

covidiot.png

Wiki page.

https://tattle.life/wiki/mrs-hinch/

For new members.

Kate to the party, nusty people, duty heart, crunky snack and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Inch, Onslow, Tom Hardy, Vestlife, Kanye Vest = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
MadMaYahoo, Freda, Ma Barker = Zoph's mum.
His Lardship, Lardsome, fat bastard, chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie.
I’m thank you – what she said to Phil Scofield on her This Morning interview.
Plip and Plop = Flip and Flop the fisccch (as this is the sound they’ll make when they head down the toilet along with their 10+ children who are currently unnamed)

Attempting a worm.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
707E2248-2FED-42AB-A20E-BEE44BB41850.jpeg
Just prepping the NYE buffet guyzzzz and whilst the waffle maker is warming I thought I’d pop on and wish all your nusty trolls a Happy New Year! ATB ❤

• Haha
  • Sick

smiley0309

Hello tattle bastards, let’s get this to 300 for 2021!

What was the moment you realised that hinch was an utter twat?
When I had my daughter a few months after Ronnie, and realised I was getting myself down about my house not being clean because she was managing. Then I realised I barely saw her with her baby, because she was palming him off to film herself hoovering fucking toast crumbs off the counter

• Haha
  • Heart