Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So we're back in full whole country lockdown here in Ireland until at least the end of Jan but it could be extended further 😥 Schools closing until 11th Jan only as apparently they're very safe..excuse me while I re-enroll in school for my own safety 🙄

If Sopha and all the dopes who ignored advice for the last 9 months had done what was required of them we wouldn't be in this position. The people who moaned about lockdowns and then broke the rules is why we're all in the shit now. It angers me so much as most of us have done what was right 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 33

shadyessex33

VIP Member
She’ll be throwing a fit as we speak! “That fucking bitch told me she wasn’t coming back on insta til tomorrow!!! Snek!!! Look how happy her kid looks! Why doesn’t ours evahh smile Jaymaaaaayyyyyy?????!!!!”

• Haha

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
What’s the galaxy hamper? Must of missed that!
Just before Christmas last year she was gifted a hamper from Galaxy which had hot chocolate, cakes and bars or chocolate in, she nearly creamed her knickers at the excitement of it and filmed herself running her salad fingers over everything, she'd even already eaten one of the cake bars by the time she filmed it. Extremely crass and tasteless, when people were using food banks and not knowing how they were going to feed their kids on Christmas Day. Yet another example of her greedy, grabby behaviour.

• Angry

JMS123

Chatty Member
My prediction is that Hinch will be a thing of the past come this time next year. I think lockdown has probably helped her brand as people have been stuck at home and bored, so even cleaning seems vaguely interesting. But she doesn’t really clean any more and she doesn’t have the personality, likeability or style to move into another sphere.

There’s not much longer that putting the mind numbingly dull videos of a dog and toddler doing the SAME thing day after day can go on for. I have zero interest in her child, I would have pretty much zero interest in watching my own children do this day after day. I think people will move on and her popularity will diminish. Of all my friends, only one has heard of her, she really isn’t famous.

• Heart

Herefortheteeeee

I hate Hinch even more now I can buy any fucking Oven Pride!!! Three shops and no fucking Oven Pride. The fucking cleaning aisle of full of her fucking sheep bulk buying fucking pink stuff and Fabulosa and clearly Oven Pride!!!
sorry - rant over. It gets my fucking goat that I just want to clean my fucking oven!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
Thanks @mammaof3 💕

From previous thread, some characters (real and imagined). There must be more. So far we have:

Laura with the big kitchen
Becky with the big wardrobe
Maxine the superfan letter writer (Sopha)
Dear old Nigel from ASA

editing to add:
Joanne from Pampers
? From Pinkstuff
Mimi the shopping nurse

Last edited:
  • Haha
Like many people I found Tattle by searching ‘Mrs Hinch trolls’ after she’d been going on about them again.
I was never a hincher but at first I enjoyed her quirkiness and strangely enjoyed watching someone clean! Then I started to get a bit suspicious when I started seeing similar stories to previous ones and that it became more like QVC with more and more #ad #aff and swipe ups! Gretal always massively grated on me and I started watching the stories with no sound as her voice annoyed me.
I lurked on Tattle, laughed myself silly and felt like it wasn’t just me who could see through the scamming.
So really by talking about trolling I think most people have been led here?! How ironic 😂😂

• Haha
This is how I feel! I actually feel quite sorry for her but then she goes and does something stupid again like the chemical mixing and fails to address it. I actually think she’d have such a bigger, more genuine fan base if she was ever honest. Just a simple “listen, I shouldn’t have mixed all those chemicals and it was silly and really dangerous etc etc...” would do. She has such a great platform but has used it greedily and now it’s biting her in her arse. Quite sad really. To be honest I feel for all of these influencers - they’re so desperate for the validation of others online that they’re failing to see what they’ve got right in front of them.
I'm obviously a cold hearted cynical bitch as I don't ever feel sorry for her. She asked for this, she put herself out there and approached Gleam, she decided to sell her soul to the Instagram gods, she gave away her baby's right to privacy for her own gain. The one I feel sorry for is Ronnie, he has had all his rights taken away from him to line her pocket.

Her I don't know how this happened to little old me crap is so annoying...yes Sopha you do know, you orchestrated it all. Anyway rant over!

Collage 2020-12-31 13_07_06.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 31

bubblebuttt

When Hinch first came about I remember thinking 'why the fuck is this woman famous for cleaning' and just eyerolled everytime someone talked about her, then I kept finding myself watching her stories and she did genuinely give me motivation to clean (I was suffering with bad depression at the time) I was never a fan but I kind of liked her. Eventually I became really annoyed by her and that night that JimBob took the chicken strip out for a walk and put something like 'some people mistake Sophs kindness for weakness' I was like oooh what's happened. I kept googling Mrs Hinch trolls and then found tattle. I remember I stayed up until like 3am reading the first few threads and I was just 😱😱😱 the whole time. Then I became a tattle bastard and haven't looked back since 🤣🥰

• Haha
  • Heart

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
*Deep sigh* I've had to come on for a wee rant. I can take a lot of things in my stride but I have to let this out to someone before I cry or scream. I work in a supermarket which probably says it all but today I have really struggled due to rude customers and a bully of a manager. I work on a meat and fish counter and today whilst I was cutting a steak earlier this afternoon, a customer remarked, "My knives at home are probably sharper than yours and you've cut one steak thinner than the other, I should have just cut it myself at home!" I just glared at her yet the temptation to say something was too much. I know we're supposed to remain professional at all times, especially in challenging situations, however we're only human at the end of the day and if someone is going to be rude to me for no reason I'm not going to stand for it.

I had already warned her that the steak was going to be tricky to cut! 🙄 At the end of the day I just laugh at the pettiness of it all, there are literally thousands of people dying and you're complaining about a steak, get a life! On top of that the bully manager overheard me and my colleagues discussing the rude customer and he came out with, "discussing it on the shopfloor is unprofessional!" Sadly not many of the managers in our shop have our backs when it comes to rude customers so we're expected to kiss their backsides and just put up with the abuse!! People in retail really aren't paid enough for half the crap they have to put up with! I don't really know what to do because I work so hard in my job, I take great pride in it and the majority of customers love me as I'm kind and helpful but I rarely receive thanks or appreciation from management for my efforts. I feel like my lazy colleagues get all the credit whilst the hard workers get nothing. I know all retail is basically the same but the company I work for is a high end supermarket that prides itself on how it looks after it's staff. What a joke!

Sorry, I just had to vent to someone as my partner is never really that interested and that's the other thing - I need this job sadly as he lost his back in June! Next year I must look for a new job, I deserve better. I tried to keep this short but once I start ranting that's it!
Sorry to hear about your shitty day. Working in retail is no picnic, and we would be lost without you. Those skills you have developed by not rising to the bait with rude customers and unappreciative managers will be valued in other jobs, so hopefully you can find something where you are valued in 2021

• Heart

gurlbye

Chatty Member
I never wish bad on anyone, but I think hinch is an exception based upon her head being so far up her own backside, alongside her constant gloating and rule breaking in 2020.

Jaymee doesn’t look particularly happy in the recent hinch videos, he goes awol for weeks on end on her stories. I personally hope her 2021 ends in divorce, all the vest Sophia sweet x

Content I’d love to see: a big thumbs up at the signed decree nisi with a celebration jam pastry

• Haha
Hello tattle bastards, let’s get this to 300 for 2021!

What was the moment you realised that hinch was an utter twat?
I had started following her just before she did her first interview on ITV. Then I use to get pissed off, cus she was getting gifts everything under the sun back before when you didn’t have to declare it 🙄 Then when insta changed the rules, it felt like I was watching a commercial. Fast forward to September, I was on Twitter and one of her sheep mentioned tattle. Been here every since 😌

• Heart
Poor response from a children’s charity, they don’t think there’s any safeguarding concerns with someone posting their toddler in the bath to 4million strangers. All the vest action for children, they clearly do not have kids safety at heart so I will go out of my way to mention this about them should anyone say they are considering donating to them!

Similar! For me it was coming back from work (I work in the nhs) then seeing this vapid idiot clapping for us after she’d spent the day doing absolutely nothing and getting paid an average band 5 salary for a year in one day!
I too work in the NHS, it’s draining, I am knackered and she had no clue about the real world. She farts about hoovering her worktops, making stupid pointless pastry efforts... just pisses me off

• Heart

mgh727

VIP Member
Hello tattle bastards, let’s get this to 300 for 2021!

What was the moment you realised that hinch was an utter twat?
When she told the world she struggled to conceive Ronnie after a two month battle. This was swiftly followed by “your miscarried baby will live on in baby hinch” and the bonding squares incident 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sad

Sazz1006

VIP Member
Thanks @mammaof3 💕

From previous thread, some characters (real and imagined). There must be more. So far we have:

Laura with the big kitchen
Becky with the big wardrobe
Maxine the superfan letter writer (Sopha)
Dear old Nigel from ASA

editing to add:
Joanne from Pampers
? From Pinkstuff

did the imaginary nurse who offered shopping have a name?
Minor mention for ‘Action for Children Fran’ 😂😂
94E800A7-B1E1-49DC-A0A7-2783B31029EA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30

BarnsleyWitch

Yes it was the “library and Costa” tradition she wanted to start I think. And IIRC she took down the story of the card and reposted it covering the numbers with her hand, except the # was still visible in its entirety on another part of the card 🤦🏻‍♀️

View attachment 364993
My little book worm😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 also why is everything ‘little’ with her. Abet she gets into bed looks under the duvet Jaymeee is that your little inch darling awwwe handsnomes🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 30