Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pepsi

VIP Member
Hello tattle bastards, let’s get this to 300 for 2021!

What was the moment you realised that hinch was an utter twat?
A favourite of mines is when she discovered that if you turned pot lids upside down you could stack pots :oops::oops::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Makaraka

VIP Member
*Deep sigh* I've had to come on for a wee rant. I can take a lot of things in my stride but I have to let this out to someone before I cry or scream. I work in a supermarket which probably says it all but today I have really struggled due to rude customers and a bully of a manager. I work on a meat and fish counter and today whilst I was cutting a steak earlier this afternoon, a customer remarked, "My knives at home are probably sharper than yours and you've cut one steak thinner than the other, I should have just cut it myself at home!" I just glared at her yet the temptation to say something was too much. I know we're supposed to remain professional at all times, especially in challenging situations, however we're only human at the end of the day and if someone is going to be rude to me for no reason I'm not going to stand for it.

I had already warned her that the steak was going to be tricky to cut! 🙄 At the end of the day I just laugh at the pettiness of it all, there are literally thousands of people dying and you're complaining about a steak, get a life! On top of that the bully manager overheard me and my colleagues discussing the rude customer and he came out with, "discussing it on the shopfloor is unprofessional!" Sadly not many of the managers in our shop have our backs when it comes to rude customers so we're expected to kiss their backsides and just put up with the abuse!! People in retail really aren't paid enough for half the crap they have to put up with! I don't really know what to do because I work so hard in my job, I take great pride in it and the majority of customers love me as I'm kind and helpful but I rarely receive thanks or appreciation from management for my efforts. I feel like my lazy colleagues get all the credit whilst the hard workers get nothing. I know all retail is basically the same but the company I work for is a high end supermarket that prides itself on how it looks after it's staff. What a joke!

Sorry, I just had to vent to someone as my partner is never really that interested and that's the other thing - I need this job sadly as he lost his back in June! Next year I must look for a new job, I deserve better. I tried to keep this short but once I start ranting that's it!
From one supermarket worker to another, without sounding like hinch on a motivational Ron and Hen, 2 man team.
But here’s mine
Makaraka - tattle team

Honestly this year has probably been the worst for retail workers, we have received no end of shit and abuse for just doing our jobs with no praise for it (apart from the lovely people here on tattle)
You have got this (cringe) and hopefully it’ll start to get better and people will start to remember their manners and that during a global pandemic, even if you cut the steak a little bit thinner than an another you kept the nation fed.
There’s no shame in working in a supermarket (is it Morrison’s? As I used to work there and hated it as they were horrible to work for)
This year has made so many more people realise how much effort and work we do!
don’t let the small minority of customers get you down! you have played a massive part in this pandemic by working throughout and dealing with so much!

Sit down, have an alcoholic drink, browse tattle and just remember the good you’ve done this year!

Imagine also if Sopha and Jimbob had to work through this pandemic as we have and the NHS staff! They wouldn’t last a fucking minute

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Cleanfreak

Chatty Member
as the year is drawing to a close (thank f*ck) we should do some 2020 Tattle awards to pass the time:

1- shittest complaint response (and the award goes to Pampers after the superhero covidiot display)
2 - Best mad ma Freda f*ck up (and the award goes to her social media rampage after Loose women)
3 - most obvious response to a Tattle comment (and the award goes to the food bank dash)
4 - Biggest Hinch flop, except Inch in bed :D (and the award goes to Rose Blunderbland)

you get the picture - what awards would give fellow pastry trolls?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
I think as the New Years Honours list is out that we need to announce all the awards that the Hinchs have won this year.
I've come out of my deep rest, scraped stains off my jammas and gathered my crunky snacks for this!

The categories and winners for 2020 are.....

* Best bad advice - Mrs Hinch
* Most pointless trips outside during a pandemic - Mrs Hinch
* Biggest covidiot - Mrs Hinch
* Made the most un nutritional meals - Mrs Hinch
* Made the most un edible meals - Mrs Hinch
* Most useless man alive - Mr Hinch
* Biggest liar - Mrs Hinch
* Best appearance on TV - Mrs Hinch, with Hello I'm thank you
* Person who can make anybodies hardships all about themselves - Mrs Hinch
* Biggest con artist - Mrs Hinch
* Best dancer - Mrs Hinch, with 'The Worm'
* Most like Teflon - Mrs Hinch
* Best at fake breakdowns - Mrs Hinch
* Person who can make your skin crawl - Mr Hinch
* Worlds fattest working dog - Henry Hinch
* Account with Best followers - Mrs Hinch, with a special mention to Bumstretcher
* Best face slap - Mrs Hinch
* Person who has flaunted wealth - Mrs Hinch
* Biggest gambling debt - Mr Hinch
* Best waddle - Henry Hinch
* Person who treats Mrs Hinch with the contempt she deserves - Ronnie Hinch
* Best fake footballer - Mr Hinch, with his never been worn footy boots
* Best oxygen thief - Mrs Hinch
* Worst dressed - Mrs Hinch
* Biggest fan of Mrs Hinch - Mrs Hinch
* Best come back ever - Mrs Hinch, with ASK MY BANK!
* Dullest person ever - Mr Hinch
* Person who puts aesthetics over her child's saftey - Mrs Hinch
* Person who can steal her child's 1st birthday - Mrs Hinch, with that dress
* Dirtiest House - Mrs Hinch
* Biggest wanker - Mr Hinch, with his Laauuder Laauuder chant for the NHS while breaking the rules
* Biggest narcissist - Mrs Hinch
* Person who made Tattles year - the legend that is Janet Street - Porter

And the biggest Tattle award for most threads goes too....... drum roll.... 🥁
🎉🎉 MRS HINCH, with 300!! 🎉🎉

Thats it guuuuuyzzz gals and pastry trolls!! See you next year where groundhog day will start again!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Are we trolls on here then? I’ll say not and it pisses me off when she shouts troll every time someone says something she doesn’t agree with them. I’m a professional hard working person who happens to disagree with her ethics on just about everything, does that make me a troll? No! She’s a con artist sucking dry vulnerable people. She knows it as well... trolls are bullies and are hateful. She just doesn’t like being exposed for what she stands for... hope you’re reading this Sopha 👋

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
Hey guuuys, you know I love a festive tune, so I present to you - and with sincerest apologies to my Scottish Pastry Trolls - a New Year’s Eve classic Please feel free to contribute any verses of your own

Hog Money Song by Sopha

Should all last year’s purchases be forgot and never brought to mind

Take all last year’s purchases for landfill, for the sake of my bottom line
Dig deep my shoppers, buy that tat

Make money for me to spend

I’ll take a cut of the profits mate

To pretend that Stacey’s my best friend

And I’ll earn 24 more grand

While you’re in debt, I’ll buy a big house

On a lovely big plot of land

I’ll exploit my son and over feed my dog

Sit on my arse all day

Ignore the trolls, they love to hate

And jealous that I got you to pay

Dig deep my shoppers, buy that tat

Make money for me to spend

I’ll take a cut of the profits mate

To pretend that Stacey’s my best friend

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

AC55

VIP Member
@Suebigfatsue87 when did I realise Hinch was a twat? When every story she posted had "guyyyzzz I've just had anuvver ebayer come fru" and I started to realise she was rapidly becoming an online shopping channel. Fast forward a few months and she's changed beyond all recognition from a funny, quirky woman from Essex into a vapid, lying, duplicitous twat.

@HulaHannah can I ask what an MLM is? I'm just learning! All the vest xx

• Haha
Reactions: 41

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
Guyz she had Sophie tattooed on her arm and covered it up with the middle name she gave herself as a teen. Rose🌹

I didn’t want to say as I was feeling a bit down. But it’s my birthday and you all have made me laugh so much. I normally don’t like a fuss, and I’m not a big shopper but once a year on my birthday I go out shopping for a new outfit or something for the house in the after Christmas sales. Which I can’t do this year. So thank you for the distraction. Had a lovely meal at home and the kids made me cupcakes and I made my wish. What more could I want? But yeah, we are labeled as jealous!

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Bluetowel

Hi everyone!

I’ve been lurking a while but feel now’s the time to join in and help you guys get to thread 300!!!

I used to be a Hincher but saw the light at the start of the year when I realised how much anxiety her account caused me. I had a little boy who was born on the exact same day as Ronnie and I felt so inadequate because I couldn’t keep my house as pristine as hers. (Because both me and The Mr work full-time and spend the rest of our time playing with the baby)

It wasn’t until I googled ‘mrs hinch causing anxiety’ that I found this place and I am so glad that I did.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
Hello tattle bastards, let’s get this to 300 for 2021!

What was the moment you realised that hinch was an utter twat?
I know I mentioned it in the last thread (or maybe the one before) but the most twattish thing that stands out for me was when she claimed she was feeling anxious and then had Jamie film her cleaning the kitchen full length, fully made up, shoulder and thong out. It really felt like she was taking the absolute piss.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37