Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
And everyone of them is fake!

Spoken in the style of nana when she says everyone of them is miserable about Jim royle in the royle family

QUOTE="kettlekitten, post: 3343546, member: 6727"]
More faces than Big Ben
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 6

LilacLady53

Chatty Member
Love my little Brother P Touch label maker. Came in very handy today when my unit moved to another floor. 💕💕💕

I loathe Sopha’s ugly label maker. Especially when she was labeling that bird feeder she upcycled/created. Because of course birds can read... 🙄🙄🙄

<quick internet hugs>

No judgment from me. My spouse is disabled and on benefits. And my wage packet is slender.

If anyone judges you? We lovely pastry trollz will report them faster than Shady reports Sopha to Our Nigel at ASA.
I believe we may have the same labeller. When you know, you know. ATV Zopha! 🤣

• Haha

What's your point

VIP Member
The thing is with these Insta Huns is they buy these massive houses with a big mortgage and these posh cars on finance. Them houses cost a lot to run, what happens when the bubble bursts? How are they paying for them?
Sopha has what, £2million in the bank. That’s a lot of money, but not enough to keep up the lifestyle they want for the rest of their lives when the bubble bursts. I can’t wait!!!! 😂
I am living for it, the more I see of her the more she resembles the human version of thrush.

• Haha

LilacLady53

Chatty Member
Guyz she had Sophie tattooed on her arm and covered it up with the middle name she gave herself as a teen. Rose🌹

I didn’t want to say as I was feeling a bit down. But it’s my birthday and you all have made me laugh so much. I normally don’t like a fuss, and I’m not a big shopper but once a year on my birthday I go out shopping for a new outfit or something for the house in the after Christmas sales. Which I can’t do this year. So thank you for the distraction. Had a lovely meal at home and the kids made me cupcakes and I made my wish. What more could I want? But yeah, we are labeled as jealous!
Happy Birthday!! 🎂🥂🎉🎁

• Heart

Burda

VIP Member
I think we’ll see a new house in 2021. Another Insta Tart called Emily Norris has just moved. (her threads on here are good too)

The difference is Emily actually cleans. She does YouTube motivation deep cleans. She is still a massive AD and GIFTED whore. She managed to hide “little old me” quiet well until she bought this massive house for £1mil.

She’s under Gleam as is our Sopha. I think Grinch is going to copy her. Buy a bigger house and then set up an home renovation insta, alongside the OG Sopha page.

The only problem with that is if the new home page doesn’t get the nearly 4million “followers”. So she’s stuck at the moment as she tried to make this page look bigger than it actually was.

Sorry for the ramble 😂

Totally agree she will move.

keytotruth

VIP Member
I’m doing a buffet for the kids, they aren’t interested in spaghetti pies and waffle makers but I will say it’s beige, hinch might be proud of me! We always do this on nye. We will have sparklers in the garden near midnight. I just have an array of gin and wine so will be very Merry later on tonight!
Make sure you under cook it like her freezer tapas from the night on the Pergola

• Haha

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
your profile pic 💀💀 WHY then eyebrows I just can’t 😂😂 and it looks like the lip filler has somehow seeped into her philtrum

Ladies and gents, I give you Sophie HinchCliffe, number 1 bestselling author right there.

JusRol and tumeric pastry for anyone who can make sense of this shite. All delivered by a cute little driver of course.

• Haha

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
After all the talk about the book tour photos, the website links no longer work but I have (hopefully) linked some of my favs from the earlier posts for your enjoyment. I didn’t recognise a lot of the names from the early days but Islandhoppin was in there 🤣

https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...oming-a-media-wh-if-you-know.1119/post-158309

https://tattle.life/attachments/06d3f27c-84bc-4bde-a62e-6a680340a123-jpeg.12077/

https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...oming-a-media-wh-if-you-know.1119/post-158028https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...oming-a-media-wh-if-you-know.1119/post-158031
Such shiny eyebrows

• Haha