Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
Morning tattlers!!!! You are a funny bunch but that’s why I love you all.. alphabet had me in tears!
Have been reading along since 4.30am with a poorly baby who has been asleep on me (anyone else have a child who wakes up as soon as you start typing?!?)
Anyhow, I am here now for our race to 300 and just had to add, didn’t she label the flipping bird bath with that shitty label printer? (No offence to the label printer massive, I have one and love some useful labelling but it’s a modern version!)
I’m also surprised at how many tattlers have found themselves here after feeling inadequate about their houses after Sopha had had Ronnie. I felt exactly the same - it just goes to show how much of an impact she has on new mums!
Yes I think she labelled the whole bird table all the different feeders and bath and roof and stuff 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

BravoBrava

No you are right. It is a poor quality tattoo. I spent a long time finding the right artist to do the work I have, you also have to take care of your skin so spf and no matter what you do every 10 years or so I’ve found areas may need a little touch up. But this is hinch, I imagine she just went into a tattoo shop and picked it off a flash sheet 🙄
Flash sheet!

Yes it does have that look. Whoooooo I’m out with the crew and let’s drink margaritas inns can and get matching tattoos sort of thing. No research but just that instant gratification.

And her rose is a cover up tattoo of her own name I think. How bad was the original tattoo?

What's your point

VIP Member
Now vs 2 years ago
I feel sorry for poor HennerZ actually

Also, watching the Henry Hinch highlights she started her BS of saying “mammaz” randomly to the dog. So basically she treats Ronnie like she treats the dog!
I wonder if Ronnie will look like this in a couple of years as well...
Christ that's shocking. I have the exact same type of dog, same colour and everything and mine is almost 10 and looks like a puppy still! He is a little chubby to be fair but not unhealthy like poor Henry. That's actually made me feel quite sad how old and unfit he looks.

me ma will tell ya

Chatty Member
I think we should enter 2021 with a clear conscience. Time to confess. What is the worst/most useless thing you’ve bought/something that you’ve done when you were ‘influenced’ by Hinch, whether knowing it at the time, or not?

Don’t be afraid. No judgement here. Amnesty time.

Can I just say that finding Tattle has been pure joy in this awful year. I’ve still got a few friends who follow her and cannot wait until I find the right opportunity to enlighten them.
Zoflora, that shite gave me unbelievable headaches, I used it for 3 weeks until I worked out that it was the cause of the headaches. I'd even blamed my glasses and wasted €40 on an optician appointment.
My SIL got me the book of lists, such crap, a poundshop notebook do the same job.

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Nooo! I found her method way to messy! Always got hot melted wax everywhere! I just turn mine over, run very hot water over and the wax just slides off in one piece!
Yeah it didn’t last long tbh. I don’t use them at all now as I just get constant headaches. Her house must smell like walking through the duty free in an airport 🤢. Never properly clean however, just window dressing. All for the gram

• Haha

SRD

Guyz she had Sophie tattooed on her arm and covered it up with the middle name she gave herself as a teen. Rose🌹

I didn’t want to say as I was feeling a bit down. But it’s my birthday and you all have made me laugh so much. I normally don’t like a fuss, and I’m not a big shopper but once a year on my birthday I go out shopping for a new outfit or something for the house in the after Christmas sales. Which I can’t do this year. So thank you for the distraction. Had a lovely meal and the kids made me cupcakes and I made my wish. What more could I want? But yeah, we are labeled as jealous!
A very happy birthday to you! 🎂 Sounds like you had an awesome day even if not what you usually do ❤

• Heart

LiverbirdLisa

Out of curiosity does anyone know how long you need to wait to post so you don't double post?? Asking for a friend 😏

I can just see Sopha shouting no no no everytime she refreshes and sees the no of comments go up!!

If by double post, you mean so that your 2 posts don't appear as one longer post, it’s an hour (the time in which you're allowed to edit your own post).

Apologies if I read it wrong and that wasn't what you meant.

Alistess

Chatty Member
Thats twice today you have mentioned poor Henners shuffling off, your not lurking around Maldovia with a poisoned sausage are you?
poisoned sausage 😂. Sounds painful. Took me back to my STD unit night nurse years.
Happy New Year to all tattlers new and old 🍾🥂

• Haha

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
What is it she says when she has to advertise something? She always stumbles for the words and then the description is the same all the time! Someone mentioned it before and said she’s no advertiser! Everything is just perfect or she lurrvves it

'So, um, yeah'

That's my favourite product review

• Haha

Forthecraic

Chatty Member
The first time I ever looked at her Instagram feed and GENUINELY thought she had a black and white/grayscale filter on every photo until my eyes adjusted like a 1990’s magic eye poster and I realised her whole entire house and life was GREY
Same! How do you live in a house like that it’s just awful. Poor Ronnie.

I will be very surprised if she has another child as she doesn’t do motherhood naturally at all.

Hope she puts Ronnie into nursery so he can see what colour is like and playing with toys unrestricted, also be around other children.