Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heretobenosey123

Chatty Member
Now SS is back on insta, it looks like she has had her hair done? 🤷‍♀️ I thought like here in Wales, Essex is in Tier 4? No salons are open ? Anyone?

Reactions: 5

mammaof3

VIP Member
To bulk the posts out. you can answer all or none.

What are you most grateful for in 2020?

My health, also my family - and you tattle bastards. 💕

I am lucky (if that word can be used) I suppose, that I know of only one person from my area that has died from C19.

Going forward 2021, your wishes.

That the world recovers swiftly and normal returns.

Resolutions.

Needs must come 1st.
Dye my hair soon, as my bobble hat will look daft in Spring/Summer.

ETA

Add something Hinch related.

She uses too many products

Last edited:

LilacLady53

Chatty Member
Pastry Trollz have the best taste in label makers.

Must remember to pack another label refill. There’s the stationery cupboard (no snogging allowed) to sort out!
I usually get my cartridges on AmaZON. I need a new purple one, I’m currently using black font on white tape but purple is my favourite. Took me ages to track them down but AmaZON never let me down yet

A big 👏👏👏👏 to the tattle vampires who have posted 80 posts since midnight. We can do this people!!View attachment 365399
Being an insomniac occasionally has benefits. Rarely, but just occasionally 🤣

I know you’re all just posting to up the post count. Keep up the good work!! 😂 😂

and thank you! 🥰
It all helps but it was a genuine birthday greeting & I’m sure others were too. And you’re welcome

Right I'm signing off for the night and doing a handover to the morning crew! Tattlers unite 💪
Sleep well. Goodnight

oh jeez, I can't believe its 2.20am, time flies on tattle, goodnight all. x
Goodnight Cat Lady

Last edited:
  • Heart

under the ivy

VIP Member
Guyz she had Sophie tattooed on her arm and covered it up with the middle name she gave herself as a teen. Rose🌹

I didn’t want to say as I was feeling a bit down. But it’s my birthday and you all have made me laugh so much. I normally don’t like a fuss, and I’m not a big shopper but once a year on my birthday I go out shopping for a new outfit or something for the house in the after Christmas sales. Which I can’t do this year. So thank you for the distraction. Had a lovely meal at home and the kids made me cupcakes and I made my wish. What more could I want? But yeah, we are labeled as jealous!
Happy Birthday pastry troll 🥐🎁

• Heart

9Pine

VIP Member
Just gonna leave these here.... found via FB.
So, she DOES own a hairbrush and I see the eyebrow is still halfway up to her hairline!

Hincherella first came on my radar through my youngest. It was just after She’d had her second baby, was a bit lonely and was ripe for hinch. She would get annoyed if the house was messy, bought loads of products and wax melts. Had ‘show towels’ and got mad if they got used. I didn’t like what was happening and said so. Told her hinch was a fake. Luckily her follow didn’t last long and my daughter sees right through her too. Around this time was the blanket on the plane hoohah and I noticed how, when confronted with what she’d done wrong, out came anxiety and tears. I remember thinking you fake bitch. How dare you. Another insta person had mentioned tattle, I came for a look and never left. Luckily it was only on thread 4 or 5 so I didn’t have to play mega catch up like folk now 🤣
What was the blanket on the plane thing about?

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Just been down a rabbit hole with the earlier mentioned Insta scrounger with the blonde hair. A very polished account Hinch could only dream to emulate. I agree that her new million pound house is Hinches dream but how to pull it off without losing her nearly 4 million , cough, followers and bots😜👍

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Rubyronron

VIP Member
I joined in the summer, around Pegola time, everything I could find said how brilliant it was & thought there must be somewhere where there’s a different opinion, saw on FB someone mention a trolling website so I did a google & found Tattle.
I have a pack of tumble dryer sheets somewhere, no tumble dryer though 😂😂 . I do use Zoflo & Fabulosa as disinfectants, mainly because controversially in the ‘Hinch’ world I find pine a bit boring!
And so did she until they stopped gifting it to her

Attachments

Cleanfreak

Chatty Member
Are we trolls on here then? I’ll say not and it pisses me off when she shouts troll every time someone says something she doesn’t agree with them. I’m a professional hard working person who happens to disagree with her ethics on just about everything, does that make me a troll? No! She’s a con artist sucking dry vulnerable people. She knows it as well... trolls are bullies and are hateful. She just doesn’t like being exposed for what she stands for... hope you’re reading this Sopha 👋
I couldn’t have said it better myself 👏

mammaof3

VIP Member
Out of curiosity does anyone know how long you need to wait to post so you don't double post?? Asking for a friend 😏

I can just see Sopha shouting no no no everytime she refreshes and sees the no of comments go up!!

Not sure around 20 mins I think, or straight away if someone posts in between.

How could this be happening to little old me,,,,, 5th place yeeeahhhh mammmmzzzz

Just went on to the highlights to see if I could find anything to give us a laugh (like all of it) and noticed that the Ebayers highlight only has one thing on it now, the gift tags. Has it always been like that? Could it be she's fallen out with Ebay.
I bet Big Freda is just waiting on that email from Ebay saying its only £1 final sellers fee to put all this years freebies on.
There used to be lots of stories, all but one gone now