Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

a.pain

VIP Member
I followed her and even bought tickets to meet her (sorry hangs head in shame) and then wee things started to annoy me and I wondered if anyone else felt the same. Voila found you lot. I just lurked for months then wanted to see pictures etc so joined up. I don’t hate her - in fact I feel a bit sorry for her sometimes - but I hate what she has become abs how she sucks her followers in. I did get a few good tips at the beginning mind you
No need to feel silly I think the majority of people on this thread started off as Fans or liked her

Here’s a little list of Hinch-isms we can add to:

I just larve itttt
Perfickt
I can’t wait to use it/eat it/wear it etc
I don’t know how this happened
To be honest
All the best
I’m no makeup artist
I rarely go out. Much prefer staying at home
I haven’t changed at all. Still the same old Soph

Anymore for anymore? 😆
‘Personally’
Personally, I myself like the spring awakening

• Haha
Reactions: 5

waffle maker

VIP Member
Guyz she had Sophie tattooed on her arm and covered it up with the middle name she gave herself as a teen. Rose🌹

I didn’t want to say as I was feeling a bit down. But it’s my birthday and you all have made me laugh so much. I normally don’t like a fuss, and I’m not a big shopper but once a year on my birthday I go out shopping for a new outfit or something for the house in the after Christmas sales. Which I can’t do this year. So thank you for the distraction. Had a lovely meal at home and the kids made me cupcakes and I made my wish. What more could I want? But yeah, we are labeled as jealous!
Happy Birthday! Getting your own name tattooed is bonkers!

• Heart

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
I got forced into work today because it was so busy so I’ve been playing catch up! Hopefully I can help boost to 300 now!

not gonna lie also, don’t tell me off.
I really rate the pink stuff toilet cleaner
But do you LARRRVVVVE it?

londonlife24

VIP Member
There was an interesting programme on BBC Two last night called Celebrity in the 21st Century and it was talking about the perfect storm that created celebrities out of nobodies - the need to fill new channels with content, high speed internet giving immediate access to information, turning people into a brand. Last night focussed on the likes of Katie Price, X Factor (and its predecessors) and Big Brother. It’s a four-parter which continues tonight at 9pm, and I hope they examine the effect of social media too.

One thing that stood out last night was how the women they focussed on had ruined their looks with fillers etc, including the female photographer who took pictures for the lads magazines.
This sounds interesting! Will have to give it a watch. would genuinely love to learn more about people obsessing over some bimbo with a toilet brush and the brain dead morons we see on reality tv!

Last edited:

Rubyronron

VIP Member
I did too but only on Kindle so only I know my shame😂😂. Was going to delete it but since finding tattle I thought I’d keep it in case it was needed for reference and/or screen shots!
Evidence! Good thinking. You took one for the team 🤗

I think she will bring out a homeware range 🙄 and also keep begging trying to get herself known as a celebrity outside of Instagram, because she knows that her time is up as the ‘Instagram cleanfluencer’ and she only ever used that to become famous anyway.
Think you’re spot on with the homeware range. Would make sense with all the cooking Vids that she planning to bring out some form of utensils ( perhaps linked to the mysterious green poll a few weeks back), tea towels and other kitcheny bits. Don’t reckon she’s able to bring out her own range of cloths etc due to the existing partnership deals she would have.

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
I cant remember tbh

It might have been when she went into hospital before she had Ron, remember when she was papped getting her egg chair and she looked rough as fuck.

Tattle went rogue and we were all genuinely concerned for her health.

Can anybody help me out with this?
I vaguely remember this

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Just thought would post a pic of my favourite outfits of the year 🤮
Sopha in her party dress artistically posed, and Ronzonepunch in his beige knickers and bad Ebay 'waistcoat'
Oh and Obviously she's holding his wrists so he can't punch her for invading his space.
See they can show all this
The party food
The party decorations
Her in her ball gown you know like you do for a one year olds birthday 🤨

BIG LIARS

• Haha

BravoBrava

I’m gutted I missed the alphabet but I’m an old fart and had to sleep! I will be up till midnight tonight though I’ll probably be pissed.

whats everyone else’s plans?

ps happy new year sopha as know you are reading from mas titty, hope you fuck up in 2021 so you have to get a job and work 😂
Sleep and resist the temptation to go to my favorite used bookstore tomorrow

• Haha

LilacLady53

Chatty Member
Morning tattlers!!!! You are a funny bunch but that’s why I love you all.. alphabet had me in tears!
Have been reading along since 4.30am with a poorly baby who has been asleep on me (anyone else have a child who wakes up as soon as you start typing?!?)
Anyhow, I am here now for our race to 300 and just had to add, didn’t she label the flipping bird bath with that shitty label printer? (No offence to the label printer massive, I have one and love some useful labelling but it’s a modern version!)
I’m also surprised at how many tattlers have found themselves here after feeling inadequate about their houses after Sopha had had Ronnie. I felt exactly the same - it just goes to show how much of an impact she has on new mums!
If it’s a Brother P labeller, you’re not alone here 😂

EmmieChan

Who here thinks the first posts of the New Years will be
1) motivational quote or even a message from Grinch herself about how hard last year has been and hoping for a better year but we have got this because we are all in this together in the same storm but different boats
2) Fake postman watching
3) two man team
4) a picture of her eye fucking herself
Yes I think she will

• Haha

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
Bet Soph is fuming with her Warren James engagement ring seeing as Joe got Stace a ring with so much bloody meaning (australian opals tho 🥺🥺) it’s bought a tear to my eye (and im dead inside like that’s a fact) can guarantee Soph is gonna return with a flurry of wedding photos and an explanation from Jamie as to why he got her, her ring, would love it if she did it on a live and he went “cos it was shiny” 😂😂
She probably bought it and gave him an invoice for reimbursement

• Haha