Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pepsi

VIP Member
The Victorians posed their deceased rellies in pics, she'll churn Lardy dipper out for months, if she stuffs him and mounts him on wheels to do the 2 man team shit show.
OMG I commented on the christmas card photo that it remined me of Victorians doing this. Poor Tufters looked proper propped up (in no way meaning he looked dead or anything to cause offence)

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
She’s very dim if she thinks we won’t get to 300 without her 😂😂

Anyone else think she’ll have a holiday next year? What are your predications? Obviously none of us might not get a holiday but the queen will try to go! She probably won’t quarantine either if she does fuck off somewhere

I don’t think she’ll be back on today. She won’t want to give us content to get us to 300. Also SS’s montage I think was lovely (I know not everyone likes her) no showing off of expensive gifts etc (other than her engagement ring but we’d all be showing that off lol). Hinch won’t be able to help herself on her montage of Ronnie opening thousands of presents in slow mo. She’ll miss the mark like she always does. At best they’ll be an inspirational quote later on.

Rubyronron

VIP Member
How have these not been seen already? (Apologies if I’ve missed it)
What the chuff! Happy birthday but 2 separate pics like spot the favourite!
Fredayahoo refereeing cos Sophie Rose is getting picked on by her sister 🤣🤣🤣

Waaaaay back when she did sort of clean things I did pick up soaking my wax melts in a cotton pad. That’s it. I’ve not bought anything she advertised.
I also don’t feel sorry for her sheep. Yes a lot of them are brainwashed, often lonely and on low income. But even then they hear any criticism of their queen and they’re vicious. Nasty, trolling, some even resort to doxxing and downright vile. Just like their Queen
Have we even seen the wax melts being changed and scrubbed lately.

• Haha

Pepsi

VIP Member
Whilst at work though I had so much fun cause everytime someone bought the toilet cleaner they said about hinch promoting it and I went oh yeah she did but too early thats why she deleted it, you should look up tattle. I don’t like her she’s a con artist
Good Tattling, well done :)

• Haha

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
After all the talk about the book tour photos, the website links no longer work but I have (hopefully) linked some of my favs from the earlier posts for your enjoyment. I didn’t recognise a lot of the names from the early days but Islandhoppin was in there 🤣

https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...oming-a-media-wh-if-you-know.1119/post-158309

https://tattle.life/attachments/06d3f27c-84bc-4bde-a62e-6a680340a123-jpeg.12077/

https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...oming-a-media-wh-if-you-know.1119/post-158028https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...oming-a-media-wh-if-you-know.1119/post-158031
The middle link has cracked me up. Wish the photographers link still worked. Revisiting would have beEn a perfect end to 2020 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

kettlekitten

VIP Member
Waaaaay back when she did sort of clean things I did pick up soaking my wax melts in a cotton pad. That’s it. I’ve not bought anything she advertised.
I also don’t feel sorry for her sheep. Yes a lot of them are brainwashed, often lonely and on low income. But even then they hear any criticism of their queen and they’re vicious. Nasty, trolling, some even resort to doxxing and downright vile. Just like their Queen
Nooo! I found her method way to messy! Always got hot melted wax everywhere! I just turn mine over, run very hot water over and the wax just slides off in one piece!

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
I think we should have a giveaway when we get to 300 for the tattler who posted the most comments to get this thread to 300. Maybe a hamper of justrol, zoflora, tumeric, This is me me me memmwwaar, signed pic of @shadyessex33 Anymore suggestions welcome!

So far we have
1. @Islandhoppin with a fab 50
2. @Rubyronron 34
3. @Suebigfatsue87 29
4. throwing my hand in the ring 26
5. @Pepsi 20

(Figures correct as at time of posting 😅)
Apologies if I've missed anyone..the race is on!!
wow you lot are dedicated. I think I’m on 21 and that was with staying up til 4am to keepit going 🤣. Think I had too many too soon so were put on one post 😡

Good work nusty trolls. We’ve got this 😍

• Haha

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
There was an interesting programme on BBC Two last night called Celebrity in the 21st Century and it was talking about the perfect storm that created celebrities out of nobodies - the need to fill new channels with content, high speed internet giving immediate access to information, turning people into a brand. Last night focussed on the likes of Katie Price, X Factor (and its predecessors) and Big Brother. It’s a four-parter which continues tonight at 9pm, and I hope they examine the effect of social media too.

One thing that stood out last night was how the women they focussed on had ruined their looks with fillers etc, including the female photographer who took pictures for the lads magazines.
Ooo I didn’t realise it was a 4-parter I missed the first couple then, I thought it was good last night and showed the rise of celebs for the sake of it like hinch

I do love it when Ma Barker goes feral and gives us all a taste of the Freda that @fannysjohnny knows
I live for it ♥

LilacLady53

Chatty Member
Omg I watched her holiday highlight and she fucking packed CUP A SOUPS when she went to the Maldives?! FUCKING CUPASOUP?! What a chav. View attachment 365395
I can’t say much, when I used to travel to Africa, I’d take teabags & loo roll. They didn’t sell my preferred brand of tea & although they sold my preferred brand of loo roll it was flipping expensive! My friends there always had a good laugh at the contents of my suitcase & my habit of offering everyone a mug of tea but one always partook of a mug of tea with me, he loved it!

• Heart
I think we’ll see a new house in 2021. Another Insta Tart called Emily Norris has just moved. (her threads on here are good too)

The difference is Emily actually cleans. She does YouTube motivation deep cleans. She is still a massive AD and GIFTED whore. She managed to hide “little old me” quiet well until she bought this massive house for £1mil.

She’s under Gleam as is our Sopha. I think Grinch is going to copy her. Buy a bigger house and then set up an home renovation insta, alongside the OG Sopha page.

The only problem with that is if the new home page doesn’t get the nearly 4million “followers”. So she’s stuck at the moment as she tried to make this page look bigger than it actually was.

Sorry for the ramble 😂
Emily has a cleaner , she cleans just for content and she’s also a hincher which makes her even more annoying

• Haha
  • Wow

Olivemaks

VIP Member
I’m been trying to think what turned me against Hinch and I was cleaning stuff with multiple products that all do the same/similar thing.

I brought the first book too but on my kindle and read it all. What a load off crap it was. Can’t even remember what she wrote in it now
Surprised she never got hinch stickers to go with the book😂

• Haha

Pepsi

VIP Member
And “open blinds”! I actually did look at my blinds from my bed this morning and thought of that 😂 I thought imagine having to write down to open your blinds in the morning. You must realise you’re walking round in the dark 😅
yes that one used to get me, by the time you write it you could do it :)

Reactions: 6

LilacLady53

Chatty Member
I think we should enter 2021 with a clear conscience. Time to confess. What is the worst/most useless thing you’ve bought/something that you’ve done when you were ‘influenced’ by Hinch, whether knowing it at the time, or not?

Don’t be afraid. No judgement here. Amnesty time.

Can I just say that finding Tattle has been pure joy in this awful year. I’ve still got a few friends who follow her and cannot wait until I find the right opportunity to enlighten them.
Bought loads of Zoflora

Reactions: 6